Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 'Ain't In LA' has debuted on U.K. Spotify today not even 24 hours after this post *.*

  • The deep voice in this song is Theron Thomas who is actually the same man from 'We Can't Stop', so those comparisons check out!

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    Reaches a new peak of #9 on Spotify UK.

this is so nostalgic sounding, I am in love. gives me huge We Can't Stop teas in the best way possible

I loooove this! I’m half Slovakian so I’ve been waiting for something form her to wow me as I love to support artists from my home countries but nothing has grabbed me properly that she’s put out. I loooove this a lot though!

In loooove with this. Echoing Jack that it’s very We Can’t Stop mixed with something like The Night Is Still Young by Nicki. Nostalgic in a way that doesn’t feel overdone and just generally just a very very good, simple song.

Excellent!

She’s on a huge roll right now. I didn’t think 2010’s had a definitive sound, but this captures that era wonderfully!

Need her to breakthrough!

22 hours ago, Tafty said:

Need her to breakthrough!

'Ain't In LA' has debuted on U.K. Spotify today not even 24 hours after this post *.*

This has been doing the rounds on TikTok and it's such a bop!! Very much here for the return of this early-10s sound.

  • Author

Debuts at #177 on Spotify's Daily Top Songs Global with 1.24m streams. It also debuts at #115 on Spotify's Daily Top Songs US with 352.6k streams and jumps from #105 to #84 on Spotify's Daily Top Songs UK with 101.3k streams.

e7cd6298-a802-4461-b0f5-07016715dda9.jpe

Edited by Juan Carlos

I’d put all of my money on this being playlisted tomorrow with how much this has done the rounds on TikTok in the space of a week and the impact it’s having worldwide. I can’t see it not being a smash honestly it’s SO good and rightfully getting attention!

17 hours ago, Doug said:

I’d put all of my money on this being playlisted tomorrow with how much this has done the rounds on TikTok in the space of a week and the impact it’s having worldwide. I can’t see it not being a smash honestly it’s SO good and rightfully getting attention!

God damn I hate being wrong lol, maybe next week and tbf with how much it's taking off it could see a good chart rise without it.

Not only did she survive the Ariana album bomb yesterday (dropped just 2 places!) in today’s update she is UP to a new peak of #72 on UK Spotify… during a Saturday update!

LFGGGGG!

I just want it to be a huge hit. I’ll settle for Pia Mia - Do It Again levels of success at the BARE MINIMUM but will be routing for it to do as much as possible/go higher!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.