Jump to content

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Charlielargepotatoes said:

Does anyone think that 'Ain't In LA' sounds very Zara Larsson?

Yeah I get where you're coming from!

  • Replies 74
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 'Ain't In LA' has debuted on U.K. Spotify today not even 24 hours after this post *.*

  • The deep voice in this song is Theron Thomas who is actually the same man from 'We Can't Stop', so those comparisons check out!

  • DanielCarey
    DanielCarey

    Reaches a new peak of #9 on Spotify UK.

32 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Yeah I get where you're coming from!

I get more Miley - We Cant Stop and GAYLE - ABCDEFU from it.

But better than both.

Edited by TheSnake

At this point I refuse to believe that this will be less than a top 20 hit bare minimum as it challenges Nightingale Lane as song of the year for me, I can’t get enough 😭

I get the We Can't Stop comparisons but at least in that song you could make out what the deep voice was saying, what the hell is this mumbled mess? Is it Playboi Carti pitched down?

The deep voice in this song is Theron Thomas who is actually the same man from 'We Can't Stop', so those comparisons check out!

15 hours ago, Charlielargepotatoes said:

Does anyone think that 'Ain't In LA' sounds very Zara Larsson?

I can't say I hear that to be honest! Her music is a lot more dancey than this.

22 minutes ago, Dobbo said:

I get the We Can't Stop comparisons but at least in that song you could make out what the deep voice was saying, what the hell is this mumbled mess? Is it Playboi Carti pitched down?

Listen to the song with the lyrics in front of you then you'll always know what it's saying - that's what I did.

I'll take it after once again being outside of the top 40 in the mids, but god damn it can this please get a rise!

I’m not being delulu in thinking she’ll come back in right? The Dolly entries were bound to push some songs out, but the song is everywhere, moreso than the Temper City and Malcolm Todd tunes which I personally hear nowhere and still linger like a ketchup stain on a t-shirt.

Plus her album will be out next week which could get a few extra streams in there (not that I’m expecting the album to do much chartwise).

46 minutes ago, Doug said:

I’m not being delulu in thinking she’ll come back in right? The Dolly entries were bound to push some songs out, but the song is everywhere, moreso than the Temper City and Malcolm Todd tunes which I personally hear nowhere and still linger like a ketchup stain on a t-shirt.

Plus her album will be out next week which could get a few extra streams in there (not that I’m expecting the album to do much chartwise).

"Ain't In LA" is at #46 this week. First time it hasn't climbed from its midweek position. In fact, it's stayed put.

I hate it here hahaha 😑

On a positive note I got tickets to go and see her, to do so is one thing but on my birthday is another! So excited to hear the album and see her perform!

I think a top 40 re-entry will happen this week and then hopefully the album release next week will send it higher up.

Kind of going viral after being used in Nicole Kidman's first ever Tik Tok, which followed her being asked at a red carpet event as to whether she is a fan of ADÉLA to which Nicole Kidman says "I absolutely know who she is, and she's coming to Nashville, and I'm going to go and see her".

ADÉLA has a song called "Nicole Kidman" on her album, too!

"Ain't In LA" has reached a new peak of #41 on UK Spotify today. Also at a new peak of #28 globally.

Edited by DanielCarey

This finally clicked with me last night!! I’ve thought it was just fine since it came out but finally i can say i like it now. Still the weakest single from her album but KGB is a 10 so that’s a high bar anyway

the new peaks on Spotify and Apple Music seem to be paying off - she's back in the top forty (#30) in the Monday mids and she's typically gained position during the week!

hopefully she'll hit the top twenty next week with the album boost 🤞

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.