August 18Aug 18 5 hours ago, Charlielargepotatoes said:Does anyone think that 'Ain't In LA' sounds very Zara Larsson?Yeah I get where you're coming from!
August 18Aug 18 32 minutes ago, Mangø said:Yeah I get where you're coming from!I get more Miley - We Cant Stop and GAYLE - ABCDEFU from it.But better than both. Edited August 18Aug 18 by TheSnake
August 19Aug 19 At this point I refuse to believe that this will be less than a top 20 hit bare minimum as it challenges Nightingale Lane as song of the year for me, I can’t get enough 😭
August 19Aug 19 I get the We Can't Stop comparisons but at least in that song you could make out what the deep voice was saying, what the hell is this mumbled mess? Is it Playboi Carti pitched down?
August 19Aug 19 The deep voice in this song is Theron Thomas who is actually the same man from 'We Can't Stop', so those comparisons check out!
August 19Aug 19 15 hours ago, Charlielargepotatoes said:Does anyone think that 'Ain't In LA' sounds very Zara Larsson?I can't say I hear that to be honest! Her music is a lot more dancey than this.22 minutes ago, Dobbo said:I get the We Can't Stop comparisons but at least in that song you could make out what the deep voice was saying, what the hell is this mumbled mess? Is it Playboi Carti pitched down?Listen to the song with the lyrics in front of you then you'll always know what it's saying - that's what I did.
August 21Aug 21 I'll take it after once again being outside of the top 40 in the mids, but god damn it can this please get a rise!
August 28Aug 28 Ah that's too bad, just as I'm getting into it more. Least it made the top 40 at all.
August 28Aug 28 I’m not being delulu in thinking she’ll come back in right? The Dolly entries were bound to push some songs out, but the song is everywhere, moreso than the Temper City and Malcolm Todd tunes which I personally hear nowhere and still linger like a ketchup stain on a t-shirt.Plus her album will be out next week which could get a few extra streams in there (not that I’m expecting the album to do much chartwise).
August 28Aug 28 46 minutes ago, Doug said:I’m not being delulu in thinking she’ll come back in right? The Dolly entries were bound to push some songs out, but the song is everywhere, moreso than the Temper City and Malcolm Todd tunes which I personally hear nowhere and still linger like a ketchup stain on a t-shirt.Plus her album will be out next week which could get a few extra streams in there (not that I’m expecting the album to do much chartwise)."Ain't In LA" is at #46 this week. First time it hasn't climbed from its midweek position. In fact, it's stayed put.
August 28Aug 28 I hate it here hahaha 😑On a positive note I got tickets to go and see her, to do so is one thing but on my birthday is another! So excited to hear the album and see her perform!
August 28Aug 28 I think a top 40 re-entry will happen this week and then hopefully the album release next week will send it higher up.Kind of going viral after being used in Nicole Kidman's first ever Tik Tok, which followed her being asked at a red carpet event as to whether she is a fan of ADÉLA to which Nicole Kidman says "I absolutely know who she is, and she's coming to Nashville, and I'm going to go and see her".ADÉLA has a song called "Nicole Kidman" on her album, too!
September 1Sep 1 "Ain't In LA" has reached a new peak of #41 on UK Spotify today. Also at a new peak of #28 globally. Edited September 1Sep 1 by DanielCarey
September 1Sep 1 This finally clicked with me last night!! I’ve thought it was just fine since it came out but finally i can say i like it now. Still the weakest single from her album but KGB is a 10 so that’s a high bar anyway
September 1Sep 1 the new peaks on Spotify and Apple Music seem to be paying off - she's back in the top forty (#30) in the Monday mids and she's typically gained position during the week!hopefully she'll hit the top twenty next week with the album boost 🤞
Create an account or sign in to comment