Tuesday at 21:011 day Author Why do they keep showing us these two demon spawns kissing? It’s disgusting. Nobody cares
Tuesday at 21:041 day Actually if Pauline walks they'll still want to have an eviction so Omar and Rochelle would be up with Rob by default. Do it Pauline, for the greater good!
Tuesday at 21:051 day 4 minutes ago, Slayer said:You have to be trolling at this point 💀I honestly don’t understand how this forum villainises her when she’s constantly been antagonised, spoken badly about, had stuff done to her, had insults thrown at her. She reacts to things being done to her but she’s still not caused one row herself. I’m probably alone on here but I just know most of the public will see what she’s went through.
Tuesday at 21:111 day Actually going to say Catrin did nothing wrong there... Pauline has overreated and was frankly vile to her, when she did nothing wrong? Feel quite sorry for Catrin oop from a totally unbiased perspective.
Tuesday at 21:121 day 6 minutes ago, jord said:I honestly don’t understand how this forum villainises her when she’s constantly been antagonised, spoken badly about, had stuff done to her, had insults thrown at her. She reacts to things being done to her but she’s still not caused one row herself. I’m probably alone on here but I just know most of the public will see what she’s went through.Ooh she just started a row, good timing x
Tuesday at 21:131 day Rochelle just gas lit her. Pauline shouldn’t have done that pointing though, it was too close to the face but Rochelle has been bullying and poking her for WEEKS relentlessly.
Tuesday at 21:141 day 7 minutes ago, jord said:I honestly don’t understand how this forum villainises her when she’s constantly been antagonised, spoken badly about, had stuff done to her, had insults thrown at her. She reacts to things being done to her but she’s still not caused one row herself. I’m probably alone on here but I just know most of the public will see what she’s went through.Lmao I can’t. Poor innocent Rochelle…
Tuesday at 21:141 day Author Well that’s Pauline going on Friday now for sure 🥱Catrin can get f***ed too, crying over absolutely nothing. Another little entitled brat to add to the list.
Tuesday at 21:161 day Catrin essentially just had to bear the brunt of Pauline's frustration there. Catrin just seemed really nervous at Pauline's reaction to the nomination and wanted some reassurance, it's not exactly an uncommon thing to expect? Rather than having a frank conversation about it, she bit her head off and then slagged her off in earshot. So yes Pauline, you are the bad guy here
Tuesday at 21:161 day 2 minutes ago, HausofEstrus said:Actually going to say Catrin did nothing wrong there... Pauline has overreated and was frankly vile to her, when she did nothing wrong? Feel quite sorry for Catrin oop from a totally unbiased perspective.For me I was looking at the bigger picture, she made the whole thing about her when Pauline has been bullied for weeks and put up for eviction nearly every week. I just don’t trust her, she came in up Rochelle’s ass. They bitched about twinks calling her names and didn’t defend her when they came in together.
Tuesday at 21:171 day Is Catrin okay? Why is she crying over that. People have had far worse things said about them and didn't react like that. You think Pauline had said something horrendous to her the way she's carrying on
Tuesday at 21:181 day Pauline overreacted to Catrin, she should've just left it at "I don't want to talk about it right now". Rochelle getting involved was just a chance to kick someone when they were down, though, regardless of what Pauline did.
Tuesday at 21:191 day Rochelle definitely did not need to involve herself there at all, so going back to earlier comments she isn't innocent (shock)
Tuesday at 21:201 day Rochelle acting like she gives a f*** about any of the newbies. You just have to laugh at this point 💀
Tuesday at 21:201 day Author Just now, lewistgreen said:Rochelle definitely did not need to involve herself there at all, so going back go earlier comments she isn't innocent (shock)She is reacting to something being done to her, didn’t you know?
Create an account or sign in to comment