September 5Sep 5 17 hours ago, Bror said:Without wanting to leak too much, the person who tried Haute & Freddy wasn't in the contest where they won in fairness. But still, the Songs of BJSC thread is there for a reason xxI would like to point out this was me. I was going to send something else and checked the song list for that entry and when I discovered touch touch, I forgot to check again. My bad.
September 5Sep 5 54 minutes ago, JSG said:I would like to point out this was me. I was going to send something else and checked the song list for that entry and when I discovered touch touch, I forgot to check again. My bad.In fairness, some of the reasons won't have happened at the time you confirmed (my chart probably being one of them!).The actual veto points (the things you would have realistically known about) only totalled 17, and winners (even recent ones) have been recycled in the past. So, even if you had checked, there's no reason to automatically assume they'd be vetoed just for being a recent winner!Excellent display of taste though! I'd recommend, anyone that hasn't heard 'Touch Touch', to give it a listen. 😊
September 5Sep 5 22 hours ago, jimwatts said:Looks like you've won a BJSC already?Violet Chachki, Allie X and Lecomte De Brégeot - Mistress Violet {Aesthetica CXXXVII; 1}I'd thought I had, but I couldn't find it with a quick search. Second win then!!!!!!
September 5Sep 5 2 hours ago, Scene said:Ich auch! Not me choosing a different language to stand out amongst the popgurlies only for you to do the same
September 5Sep 5 1 hour ago, *Tim said:Not me choosing a different language to stand out amongst the popgurlies only for you to do the same Deutsch divas unite!
September 5Sep 5 More German divas please, if anything to just distract me from the far-right election doom happening in this country at the moment
September 5Sep 5 5 hours ago, Juranamo said:In fairness, some of the reasons won't have happened at the time you confirmed (my chart probably being one of them!).The actual veto points (the things you would have realistically known about) only totalled 17, and winners (even recent ones) have been recycled in the past. So, even if you had checked, there's no reason to automatically assume they'd be vetoed just for being a recent winner!Excellent display of taste though! I'd recommend, anyone that hasn't heard 'Touch Touch', to give it a listen. 😊Recycling a winner from less than a year ago pretty much is going to be a veto 99.9% of the time though.Personal charts are listed in the write-ups for context, they're not often a direct factor in songs being vetoed.
September 5Sep 5 Yeah, I'd say 100% of the reason Haute & Freddy went is because they won about 7 months ago (and are still a tracked artist by people on the site, I'd say) and 0% because it was in people's personal chart.
September 5Sep 5 Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)
September 5Sep 5 TR/ST <3Also that act that FSR Rontvia sent twice in the early days whose name escapes me
September 5Sep 5 I just wrote about my Allie X win in my national thread hehe! And Travis' win with her was mentioned just recently too, funnily enough. She must be in the air! jk
September 5Sep 5 Oh brer beat me to it with a more comprehensive answer, I should have known to just wait for the stats king to reply.Even though TR/ST is the only answer that matters 🖤
September 5Sep 5 3 minutes ago, Bror said:Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)Are you bet betting on it?
September 5Sep 5 FYI any attempt to recycle any former winner is going to raise eyebrows (for me at least). But if it's an artist who won a while ago who doesn't really have a following on BuzzJack and whose song hasn't really been noticed then you might get away with it, as has happened with another entry this month. x
September 5Sep 5 17 minutes ago, Bror said:Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)Someone entered K3?!
September 5Sep 5 Must admit I do think there’s a strong chance of that two winners club being added to this month(Saying this without hearing everything else obvs)
Create an account or sign in to comment