Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 261
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • LOL at Wardy's shade that Iz will definitely never win ever again

  • Iz様 🌟
    Iz様 🌟

    That previous time was my first full contest to host (for those not around wondering how I hosted, I finished 3rd the contest before after Jake/FARC won twice in a row, they declined to host the secon

  • “7 minutes is an EP” yeah if you have the lifespan of a mayfly and you’re gonna die in 24 hours maybe. anyway my song is 6 minutes and some change, cry about it!

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Bror said:

Without wanting to leak too much, the person who tried Haute & Freddy wasn't in the contest where they won in fairness. But still, the Songs of BJSC thread is there for a reason xx

I would like to point out this was me. I was going to send something else and checked the song list for that entry and when I discovered touch touch, I forgot to check again. My bad.

54 minutes ago, JSG said:

I would like to point out this was me. I was going to send something else and checked the song list for that entry and when I discovered touch touch, I forgot to check again. My bad.

In fairness, some of the reasons won't have happened at the time you confirmed (my chart probably being one of them!).

The actual veto points (the things you would have realistically known about) only totalled 17, and winners (even recent ones) have been recycled in the past. So, even if you had checked, there's no reason to automatically assume they'd be vetoed just for being a recent winner!

Excellent display of taste though! I'd recommend, anyone that hasn't heard 'Touch Touch', to give it a listen. 😊

22 hours ago, jimwatts said:

Looks like you've won a BJSC already?

Violet Chachki, Allie X and Lecomte De Brégeot - Mistress Violet {Aesthetica CXXXVII; 1}

I'd thought I had, but I couldn't find it with a quick search. Second win then!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Scene said:

Ich auch! cheeseblock

Not me choosing a different language to stand out amongst the popgurlies only for you to do the same cheeseblock

1 hour ago, *Tim said:

Not me choosing a different language to stand out amongst the popgurlies only for you to do the same cheeseblock

Deutsch divas unite!

More German divas please, if anything to just distract me from the far-right election doom happening in this country at the moment

5 hours ago, Juranamo said:

In fairness, some of the reasons won't have happened at the time you confirmed (my chart probably being one of them!).

The actual veto points (the things you would have realistically known about) only totalled 17, and winners (even recent ones) have been recycled in the past. So, even if you had checked, there's no reason to automatically assume they'd be vetoed just for being a recent winner!

Excellent display of taste though! I'd recommend, anyone that hasn't heard 'Touch Touch', to give it a listen. 😊

Recycling a winner from less than a year ago pretty much is going to be a veto 99.9% of the time though.

Personal charts are listed in the write-ups for context, they're not often a direct factor in songs being vetoed.

Yeah, I'd say 100% of the reason Haute & Freddy went is because they won about 7 months ago (and are still a tracked artist by people on the site, I'd say) and 0% because it was in people's personal chart.

Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.

(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)

I just wrote about my Allie X win in my national thread hehe! And Travis' win with her was mentioned just recently too, funnily enough. She must be in the air! jk

Oh brer beat me to it with a more comprehensive answer, I should have known to just wait for the stats king to reply.

Even though TR/ST is the only answer that matters 🖤

3 minutes ago, Bror said:

Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.

(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)

Are you bet betting on it?

image.png

FYI any attempt to recycle any former winner is going to raise eyebrows (for me at least). But if it's an artist who won a while ago who doesn't really have a following on BuzzJack and whose song hasn't really been noticed then you might get away with it, as has happened with another entry this month. x

17 minutes ago, Bror said:

Allie X, Margaret Berger, Sheelah and TR/ST have all won twice.

(There may still be a chance for there to be a repeat winner this month as well 👀)

Someone entered K3?! cheeseblock

Must admit I do think there’s a strong chance of that two winners club being added to this month

(Saying this without hearing everything else obvs)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.