Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 234
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A*Teens could do Super Trouper but ABBA could never do Upside Down x

  • I’ll say it now then because it doesn’t really spoil anything else, but every artist this season must be European (geographically). No Canadians, no Americans, no Australians. So hopefully that allows

  • Should’ve left the announcement that the Am*ricans are not welcome until Sunday to cause more chaos ✨

Posted Images

I want to try a group as I've done both male and female solo in the first two editions but none have come to mind that I'd be as passionate about as James Blake and ROSALÍA. (I might have tried Everything Everything if they hadn't been used already back in that AF Idol thing that was kind of a precursor to this, not reheating those nachos x)

I guess I'll wait and see what these ~stipulations~ are anyway. (Is that not being announced until it opens?)

26 minutes ago, Addy! said:

^^

Westlife are up for grabs though!!!

At least they're still in the EU...

6 hours ago, Paddington James said:

I have been fairly idle the past few weeks here for personal reasons, but this has certainly peaked my interest.

So good to see you again Pads! ❤️

 

Ok hyped! Was gutted to have missed the last one, got an act I wanted to submit hopefully can get it in this time 🤞

 

(Not me panicking it’s gonna be announced when I’m at school and missing it 😬)

16 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

So good to see you again Pads! ❤️

 

Ok hyped! Was gutted to have missed the last one, got an act I wanted to submit hopefully can get it in this time 🤞

 

(Not me panicking it’s gonna be announced when I’m at school and missing it 😬)

Thanks! ❤️ (I’ve seen your message, I will be replying soon.) :)

My concern is that I’ll be asleep when this opens as the time differences don’t line up. :(

  • Author

I’ll say it now then because it doesn’t really spoil anything else, but every artist this season must be European (geographically). No Canadians, no Americans, no Australians. So hopefully that allows you all to plan more effectively for the stampede on Sunday kink

Also re time differences, would people be okay with Paddington receiving the form earlier? Understand that it being the middle of the night for some when the form goes live doesn’t give them the best chance.

Thanks @Calum! Would be extremely grateful if that’s possible. Of course I understand if people see it as an advantage and aren’t ok with it.

I’ll have to think of some new artist#.

My short list of females are all UK/European and one male act is UK/European, but my two groups were both American.

Aww I was tempted to submit an option this time but they fail the geography test unfortunately!

Would LOVE be to a judge again though #JustSaying kink

2 hours ago, Calum said:

I’ll say it now then because it doesn’t really spoil anything else, but every artist this season must be European (geographically). No Canadians, no Americans, no Australians. So hopefully that allows you all to plan more effectively for the stampede on Sunday kink

Also re time differences, would people be okay with Paddington receiving the form earlier? Understand that it being the middle of the night for some when the form goes live doesn’t give them the best chance.

Yep… also I’m moving to Australia tomorrow 🤭

You’ve completely ruined my entry who I wanted for the last one too!!! Gonna have to rethink now! 🤔

I've got a shortlist of artists, some of who are European, so no issues there!

I'm happy with Paddington getting the form earlier (unless he's actually on holiday in the UK right now and only pretending he's in Australia!)

50 minutes ago, Mangø said:

I've got a shortlist of artists, some of who are European, so no issues there!

I'm happy with Paddington getting the form earlier (unless he's actually on holiday in the UK right now and only pretending he's in Australia!)

Haha, I promise you I am at home in Australia. It’s just passed 9:20pm on Wednesday night. I was in London a little over 18 months ago though.

Just now, Paddington James said:

Haha, I promise you I am at home in Australia. It’s just passed 9:20pm on Wednesday night. I was in London a little over 18 months ago though.

He’s fibbing we’ve done a house exchange, I’m actually in Australia he is in the UK so I get the early form right?? Right?? 🤭

HELL YEAH

I've got a list in my notes app of potential artists I've been accumulating since the end of the last one 🫢

 

There's one European artist I just know will be sent, the question is whether I try join the battle for them or try and be more inspired 😅

Queen still eligible then, I will save We Are The Champions for the final!

Along with that other rather big British band.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.