September 13Sep 13 I can't say I didn't see it coming (even less so with being announced alongside Hendinia where there had to be a DNQ between us). Three DNQ predictions and it was difficult to see where the bigger points would come from. It's my fault as the song was quite a slow burner for me, although I did at least like it pretty instantly. Thanks to those who did vote!Unfortunately that's the first time I've had 3 DNQs in a year and they've all been alt-leaning, so I fear I have lost a lot of support in that bloc. It's also the first time I've gone 14 entries without a top 5 finish, so I'm hardly knocking on the door for that debut win any time soon!
September 13Sep 13 Trifoski <3 lovely entry and surely the runaway winner if this were a music video contest x
September 13Sep 13 Love both of those too - I fear Dandy may just have an endless well of randomly generated hits at his disposal.
September 13Sep 13 I'm still waiting for Hilary duff to appear in stage so sneaking the results whilst i wait!
September 13Sep 13 Now I am relaxed and happy! Now hope the remaing songs I gave points to will qualify too.
September 13Sep 13 Shame we lost Deandria but glad we didn't boot out my other Polish fave from Zephyra Continuum!
September 13Sep 13 Author You will notice we have had rather a lot of qualifiers. That's correct, 27 so far are safely in the final, and 7 unfortunate non-qualifiers so far.There are 15 spaces left in the final, and 30 songs left to announce. I suggest some duels.Daehun and Greenfroze, you are up.
September 13Sep 13 Just now, nine¾ said:I'm outI fear the same. I’m never left this late to be revealed unless I’ve NQed lol.
September 13Sep 13 Just now, Scene said:I fear the same. I’m never left this late to be revealed unless I’ve NQed lol.My logic is that they’d feel sorry for me if they tortured someone who only qualifies once in a blue moon. 😭
September 13Sep 13 Author Greenfroze finished 28th in semi-final 1 with 30 points (less 10s)the court calls for Pagasa and Scotland 2, next
September 13Sep 13 1 minute ago, Iz様 🌟 said:Greenfroze finished 28th in semi-final 1 with 30 points (less 10s)the court calls for Pagasa and Scotland 2, nextOMG does that mean someone in SF1 got 2 10's and only 30 points?!
Create an account or sign in to comment