September 20Sep 20 A few I’m a bit sketchy on but I think I had a semi decent answer for them all in the end. Overall I thought this was the hardest so far: I don’t remember having had to rack my brains as much for the others. That’s a good thing though.
September 20Sep 20 Author I'm going to extend the deadline by a day - you will now have until 23:59 tomorrow (Monday 21st September). Results will follow either on Tuesday or Wednesday (depending on my social plans!)We have 18 entries so far, hopefully we will get above 20.
September 20Sep 20 I thought this was ending tomorrow, so when I came to look again at this thread and saw that the deadline was actually tonight, I panicked a little haha. Sorry I haven’t been particularly active, I haven’t even been home for my own quiz presentation, and I only got back tonight. I’ll try to get my answers in by tomorrow.
September 21Sep 21 Thanks for the extension, not only did it mean I remembered to enter but I also got half a dozen more!
September 21Sep 21 Author We're now up to 21 participants - so if anyone wants to update their bonus questions based on this, you can do. I'll also post a player count update before the deadline tonight.
September 21Sep 21 Oh no, I knew I was forgetting something! So relieved for the deadline extension or else I would've missed it! Spending a lot less time on this than intended but I have enough decent guesses so far, will definitely submit answers tonight.
September 21Sep 21 Author Entries are now CLOSED.Thanks to the 24 people who entered, very fitting because 24 is my favourite number (I was born on the 24th). I'll prep the scores tomorrow and results will most likely be on Wednesday evening.(Also now that we have confirmation that there are 24 entries, if anyone wants to update the answers to their bonus questions, I'll accept these until tomorrow lunchtime)
September 21Sep 21 Author 1 minute ago, awardinary said:25 sounds so much better than 24...Nope, 24 is my favourite number so I'm sticking with that...
September 21Sep 21 Mine fav number believe or not is also 24 (and 4/14, everything with 4, but 24 specially)The penguins were the hardest for me, although I’m not sure about most of the mine answers at all xD
September 21Sep 21 16 minutes ago, nine¾ said:Mine fav number believe or not is also 24 (and 4/14, everything with 4, but 24 specially)The penguins were the hardest for me, although I’m not sure about most of the mine answers at all xDThe penguins bowling, the jazz era tripping up scene and the closing down bookshop sale were the hardest for me. Edited September 21Sep 21 by TheSnake
September 21Sep 21 22 minutes ago, nine¾ said:Picture 7 was also difficult for me, I was researching potatoesI interpeted them as grey stones/rocks so my guess has that in the title.
September 22Sep 22 15 hours ago, Mangø said:24 is my favourite number (I was born on the 24th).Of May 😉 I remembered something from the Member Q&A threads haha
September 23Sep 23 Author I'll do the results for this tonight at around 9pm. Hopefully that doesn't clash with anything else going on on the site?
September 23Sep 23 3 minutes ago, Mangø said:I'll do the results for this tonight at around 9pm. Hopefully that doesn't clash with anything else going on on the site?You might still be okay to go ahead but Bop Idol listenthrough is planned for tonight. Typical 😄
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 hour ago, matto said:You might still be okay to go ahead but Bop Idol listenthrough is planned for tonight. Typical 😄Can people multitask? Alternatively I can probably move the results from 7-8 if that's better?
September 23Sep 23 Author The earliest I can start the results tonight is 7.30 so I will kick off then - I'll try and rattle through them!
Create an account or sign in to comment