Monday at 17:362 days Imagining I PROMISE YOUUUUUUU playing as the soundbed each time Leona is announced through
Monday at 17:392 days Marina <3 Leona <3 Zara <3 Robyn <3Brilliant entries from all 4! Glad to see all 4 are through.Great choice from Jessie too. 'The Kill' is one of my all time fave discoveries from this forum.Adele :)
Monday at 17:462 days Author The final artist safely through...to Boot Camp: Part Two...is...which means, sadly, Dido has been eliminated from the competition!Mary's left India and is now in heaven
Monday at 17:482 days Aww gutted for Dido, she had a string of fantastic singles to play.I think she could be back in Gamu round so maybe it will be to her advantage.
Monday at 17:492 days Just now, gooddelta said:Aww gutted for Dido, she had a string of fantastic singles to play.I think she could be back in Gamu round so maybe it will be to her advantage.Uncle John from Jamaica may put pay to such plans
Monday at 17:502 days Author Before we proceed with the GROUPS...It's time to announce...The theme for Boot Camp: Part Two is...that there is no theme x
Monday at 17:502 days What a shame, Dido is one of the best singers in this category. I hope the wonderful 'Here With Me' is used for the Golden Wagner. 'Stan' is really Eminem's song, not hers.
Monday at 17:512 days Just now, Calum said:Before we proceed with the GROUPS...It's time to announce...The theme for Boot Camp: Part Two is...that there is no theme xTease
Monday at 17:552 days Groups is probably going to be less predictable than last round so I don't know who are leaving.
Create an account or sign in to comment