Monday at 17:563 days Dido did not deserve to leave to who ever is representing her that was a good pick 🥰👏
Monday at 17:573 days I wondered if Fontaines were in trouble just from getting quite consistently mid to low rankings.
Monday at 17:583 days Poor Dido, think the writing was on the wall there though 😔 Hope she comes back fighting when the time for that round come!
Monday at 17:593 days Gutted for Dido and I’m expecting Damien to go so not a great round of eliminations for me :(
Monday at 17:593 days 2 minutes ago, Julian_ said:I wondered if Fontaines were in trouble just from getting quite consistently mid to low rankings.Kind of feel they're the most likely now, eek
Monday at 18:003 days Dido has never really be my cup and tea sadly, I think the only song that I know that would've scored high for me is Life For Rent
Monday at 18:013 days 4 minutes ago, jimwatts said:YESSS GET IN DEPECHE MODE Hope that's enthuastic enough?I've heard they enjoy the silence
Monday at 18:023 days Was a bit worried for the bananas for a quick minute but glad they made it through :)
Monday at 18:033 days New Order and Ultravox complete the classic trilogy! Great to see Bananarama and Sade through to rep the 80s (and some of the later years) too.
Monday at 18:043 days I thought there was usually a minutes silence in this thread for the groups during announcementsGood to see Years and Years through though Edited Monday at 18:043 days by ElectroBoy
Create an account or sign in to comment