Jump to content

Featured Replies

GUTTED about M83! Although it was a brave choice, I did think it may be just a little too alt leaning for a contest in the pop forum.

Sad for Dido also - she was one of my favourites in the group, it's just a shame that the theme didn't play to her strengths </3

  • Replies 959
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

(assuming M83 go for the obvious they do have a good shot at the Golden Wagner I'd think anyway - not a song I've ever rated much myself but otherwise pretty universally beloved by the alties x)

  • Author

The next two MALES through to Boot Camp: Part Two...

are...

TinasheArtistCard.png

and...

DarinArtistCard.png

Calvin has more to give ofc but I wouldn't have been mourning him going out in this round, partly because of it heavily bending the spirit of the theme but mainly because that was probably the worst song I have ever heard by him. ph34r

Yay for the old man still being safe x

Just now, Bror said:

Calvin has more to give ofc but I wouldn't have been mourning him going out in this round, partly because of it heavily bending the spirit of the theme but mainly because that was probably the worst song I have ever heard by him. ph34r

How appropriate that this is probably the worst take I have ever read by you ph34r

kink

  • Author

And finally...

The final artist safe and through...

to Boot Camp: Part Two...

is...

DamienRiceArtistCard.png

which means, hellish as it is, Lewis Capaldi has been eliminated from the competition!

LewisCapaldiArtistCard.png

Aww well I actually didn’t mind that Lewis song but yay for variety going through and not another balladeer with a growly voice. 😅

Was not expecting Lewis to leave!!

The Gamu round will be a bloodbath!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.