Monday at 20:074 days 6 minutes ago, Julian_ said:Unless the last voter was the Rice. In which case he just managed to avoid shooting himself in the foot by ranking Lewis too high.It’s almost as if it was deliberate…
Monday at 20:074 days 7 minutes ago, Julian_ said:Unless the last voter was the Rice. In which case he just managed to avoid shooting himself in the foot by ranking Lewis too high.Aye that’s true - Herby Rice!
Monday at 20:104 days I definitely think Marina will be there... she's an act that a lot of people on Buzzjack grew up following and they often tend to hold more emotional weight for people. Couple that with an appeal to both pop and alt fans and it's a really strong mix
Monday at 20:164 days 15 minutes ago, Julian_ said:Unless the last voter was the Rice. In which case he just managed to avoid shooting himself in the foot by ranking Lewis too high.Tactical voting at its cleverest!Wow @ Darin finishing second, definitely looking like the dark horse of the competition if future songs are chosen right. Looking forward to a banger from him next round!
Monday at 20:164 days 2 minutes ago, vibe said:Tom Grennan has a new single out 21st October!So he’s got to stay in 2/3 more rounds… might be touch and go He’s releasing on a Wednesday?
Monday at 20:194 days 2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:So he’s got to stay in 2/3 more rounds… might be touch and goHe’s releasing on a Wednesday? i think he will be alright ☺️☺️he has just announced this release , not sure why he is doing a Wednesday
Monday at 20:204 days Oh I wasn't really paying much attention to the voting in the solo men this round, gah at that actually being the really close bottom 2 and the groups being comfortable by comparison (but no shock of course at Dido being well behind the rest in the women, poor hen).Ultravox had no business being so close to the bottom either...! And although she was obviously in no risk of being out it's a shame to see Sophie in the bottom 3 there, thought this was a really good pick from her. Happy to see Darin doing so well with an inspired pick though!
Monday at 20:284 days 8 minutes ago, vibe said:i think he will be alright ☺️☺️he has just announced this release , not sure why he is doing a WednesdayI see on his insta there’s a nice video of him swimming in white undies to promote it 🤣
Monday at 20:494 days 31 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:So he’s got to stay in 2/3 more rounds… might be touch and goHe’s releasing on a Wednesday?28 minutes ago, vibe said:i think he will be alright ☺️☺️he has just announced this release , not sure why he is doing a Wednesdaywell, he might have a strong competition amidst Rihanna, Dua and Ellie who are going to put up a fight in solo males as well!!
Monday at 22:084 days I have confirmed my song choice for the next round but I have no idea if I've made the right choice, eeek
Monday at 22:264 days Confirmed. Hard to call which way to play it as it was a toss up between two songs so I will play the other on the next week with no theme if I'm lucky enough to get that far.
Monday at 23:084 days If I've been lucky enough to survive after the interruption of my plans for round 3, I've now submitted what would have been my round 3 pick for round 4 instead. But maybe I went out in round 1. We just don't know!
Monday at 23:394 days Confirmed something. It's difficult to know how much of a risk to take now so I hope I've made the right decision.
Tuesday at 02:544 days Poor Dido. :(Kate and Sophie will need to life their game I feel. The Females category being so stacked will means when all 9 remaining artists will need to be on their game more than ever. I also feel like for whoever goes they'll have one or two strong songs to play in the Golden Gamu round to give themselves a chance of re-entry.Very happy to see Texas and Bananarama go through. There's three Bananarama songs I'd love to see that would score high for me, but I'm not holding my breathe on seeing them appear. Also whilst I'm not a huge fan of Years & Years they do have three songs I really like, so I'm hoping they'll appear soon. Saying that I think they'd be saved for towards the end of the game.Wow that Males vote was close! Sad to see Lewis go, but I'm looking forward to seeing more Sam Smith and Tom Grennan.
Create an account or sign in to comment