Tuesday at 08:274 days Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!
Tuesday at 08:404 days 11 minutes ago, Herbs said:Whoever has Tom Grennan - send another song where his voice sounds gruffly! Let’s make it twins!Just casually waiting for the next round like…
Tuesday at 08:484 days I’ve exceeded my own expectations so far so now I’m actually starting to feel a bit of pressure not to trip up.
Tuesday at 09:414 days 14 minutes ago, Scene said:Marina should send Orange Trees next to give the other girlies a chance. Marina has tons of bops. I wish I’d chosen her…
Tuesday at 09:514 days 9 minutes ago, Paddington James said:Marina has tons of bops. I wish I’d chosen her…One of my all time fave artists. She is amaaaaazing live
Tuesday at 10:034 days Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artists Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….
Tuesday at 10:094 days 5 minutes ago, Herbs said:Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….Family voting was it?
Tuesday at 10:124 days 8 minutes ago, Herbs said:Very interesting set of songs for part 2 - so many amazing songs from a diverse set of artistsInterested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….Don’t be bitter, just be better
Tuesday at 10:134 days 9 minutes ago, Herbs said:Interested to see if the pure pop fans synchronise their votes again….What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes?
Tuesday at 10:144 days Just now, Mangø said:What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? Well I’m not, It seems a bit of a silly thing to start saying - it’s just meant to be a fun game.
Tuesday at 10:144 days Just now, Mangø said:What do you mean by that? Are people deliberately synchronising votes? No I’m just baiting people!
Tuesday at 10:164 days Don’t worry Herbs, now you’ve sent that Little Mix cover, you’ll be just fine!
Tuesday at 10:174 days Just now, RobBot said:Don’t worry Herbs, now you’ve sent that Little Mix cover, you’ll be just fine!Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!
Tuesday at 10:244 days 7 minutes ago, Herbs said:Lol don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t get my first choice!
Tuesday at 11:174 days Apple Music – Webplayer„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...Playlist · 27 Titel
Tuesday at 11:364 days All I can say is someone “plantly” threw a cannonball at Lewis in the last round. 😅
Create an account or sign in to comment