Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 727
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Addy! said:

I still want to find out how far/close were Venga Boys and Milica from qualifying </3

Patience x

Gutted for Vengaboys as I found the groups a bit of a slog 😭

Hoping Calvin sends the v underrated Dollar Signs featuring queen Tinashe x

Vengaboys repeating the 1st to last arc from last year. Ouchies.

I would have them as the heavy favourite at this time for the Gamu vote though if it's voted for by the public. (I just want them to come back for "Ibiza" then they can go again tbh kink).

LOVE the theme too... makes such an even playing field, really hope everyone gives each artist a fair chance and we get 29 brand new fun tracks and whatever is sent by HRVY kink

4 minutes ago, Viper* said:

I would have them as the heavy favourite at this time for the Gamu vote though if it's voted for by the public.

I think Tove Lo’s big hit is very loved on here though.

36 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Fingers crossed Rylan's out

The way I’ve been trying to work out if this was Milica or Kate Bush but I’m still none the wiser 😂

—

Aww shame about Milica! I actually really liked the track this time and would’ve been camp to see her make another round. Gutted about Vengaboys aswell, echoing the feeling that the groups just lost a whole lot of fun.

Just now, RobBot said:

The way I’ve been trying to work out if this was Milica or Kate Bush but I’m still none the wiser 😂

—

Aww shame about Milica! I actually really liked the track this time and would’ve been camp to see her make another round. Gutted about Vengaboys aswell, echoing the feeling that the groups just lost a whole lot of fun.

It was Zara lulu

It was a reference to the voting thread as she was basically marmite in the vote

Edited by ElectroBoy

  • Author
1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:

It was Zara lulu

I thought it was Robyn, two lesbians gaga

THIS is the time for The Family Jewels and Echo to SHINE for Marina and Leona omg. I know the song I’d pick for Sam Fender too, but I really can’t see it happening!

Apart from Adele (where her albums are so huge that every song - pushed as a single or not - gets airplay/has a gazillion streams each) I love an album track round as it feels a bit more of a level playing field and everyone has the same chance etc..

Kinda hoping for an “under appreciated deep cut” round. A song that wouldn’t necessarily have made the best single choice but is still a top track on their album etc..

1 minute ago, Tafty said:

THIS is the time for The Family Jewels

!!! Yes please

  • Author
50 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

I don't think there are battles this year - so christ knows what Cal has up his sleeve to cut the numbers

Just to respond to this as I didn't see it earlier...

zendaya-zendaya-laughing.gif

The Vengabus has crashed. cry Not the only Dutch act being eliminated during the Dutch stop of the tour. melb I'm ready for them to Boom Boom Boom Boom in front of Gamu. cheeseblock Sadly never got into Mackenzie but always good to have an unknown underdog type entering. This week's Milica song was really good so it's sad she fell victim to the female category bloodbath.

As for round 3, great theme idea for this early on and good way to stop Adele playing another smash. Just a shame my fave has good taste in picking singles. geri I'm sure Team Leona are elated though. mary

1 hour ago, Bror said:

There are a few 80s new wave acts

Precisely!

5 minutes ago, Scene said:

The Vengabus has crashed. cry Not the only Dutch act being eliminated during the Dutch stop of the tour. melb I'm ready for them to Boom Boom Boom Boom in front of Gamu. cheeseblock Sadly never got into Mackenzie but always good to have an unknown underdog type entering. This week's Milica song was really good so it's sad she fell victim to the female category bloodbath.

As for round 3, great theme idea for this early on and good way to stop Adele playing another smash. Just a shame my fave has good taste in picking singles. geri I'm sure Team Leona are elated though. mary

Are you satisfied that you can’t get your faves song outta your head? Maybe you played the part so well instead tho…

7 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Are you satisfied that you can’t get your faves song outta your head? Maybe you played the part so well instead tho…

Play me that crescendo. cheeseblock

I’m ashamed to say I’m having to properly quickly familiarise myself with some of my artists albums 😂

There are certain songs from 2 artists that I will 100% throw my top points to if the song is chosen! Love this category

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.