Jump to content

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, gooddelta said:

Feeling very cautious because Delta went out for me with Last Night On Earth in the end last year, which is a fan favourite album track/non-single and complete epic. So maybe I'm not so good at identifying album tracks that people will actually like!

You did well with electrical storm though!

  • Replies 727
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mangø said:

It's hard isn't it, trying to find that balance between personal favourite, fan favourite and what people on here will enjoy and vote for!

Agreed, this is exactly my dilemma too.

I do have a big favourite that is so niche but I'm not sure if it's just a 'me' kind of song that won't pick up any support. Others would be an easier sell but then I like them less so...

2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

You did well with electrical storm though!

True, and I guess that was actually the album tracks round, whereas Last Night On Earth was flung out when A-list acts were still burning through hit singles so it stood no chance really (but nothing else did of hers imo).

Good luck to the acts with a total of 3 songs to choose from with this theme x

Was just doing a look to see how many albums each act has - surprised Lewis has only had 2... it feels like more 🤣

The majority of my list was wiped out with this theme… though thankfully there was one i was semi-considering that still fit. Feel like it’s a bit of a risk, but hopefully it’s one that pays off! 🙏🏼

Considering I joined this competition just to make up the numbers, I genuinely could not be any more invested if I tried 😂

Just now, Lee_J11 said:

The majority of my list was wiped out with this theme… though thankfully there was one i was semi-considering that still fit. Feel like it’s a bit of a risk, but hopefully it’s one that pays off! 🙏🏼

Considering I joined this competition just to make the numbers, I genuinely could not be any more invested if I tried 😂

I actually thought you were bladee; so you could exit the thing early and then go on to judge D

1 hour ago, Mangø said:

It's hard isn't it, trying to find that balance between personal favourite, fan favourite and what people on here will enjoy and vote for!

This is so true.

I'm so scared about making another mistake like People Like Us last season i.e. picking a song I don't actually like but thinking is a fan-favourite only to get panned by the voters. lol

14 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

I actually thought you were bladee; so you could exit the thing early and then go on to judge D

I mean that was initially my thought process but I’ve been overwhelmed by the need to not let my artist down cheeseblock

Also, like I would ever listen to whatever tripe that was kink

Right I've submitted my song choice! In the end I went with my head and not my heart... praying I made the right choice wacko

I kind of made a plan for the first 3 rounds and would have been sending a single so had to improvise, I was a little torn between sending my actual favourite album track or something that felt a bit safer. Cannot possibly confirm which one I went with ofc. (Or even if I'm still in at all etc. xo)

8 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

I’ve flip flopped so many times on my choice I’ve lost count.

I’ve submitted but then I think about changing.

This is so tough!

Ok I’m sticking with my first choice. It’s almost 9:30pm and I need to get up early in the morning. So I need my beauty sleep. 😂

I got cold feet and changed. geri Still not feeling very confident. If I have laryngitis, can I get a bye to next round? gaga

  • Author

4 hours left for the remaining 3 artists yet to confirm their song choice!

I have finally confirmed. I decided to go with my heart instead of my head and if that bites me then at least I don't go down with a song I don't care much about (like many of this act's critically acclaimed album tracks) as I know I would regret that.

This song is ... obscure. But I loved it so much at the time. I rediscovered it recently for ... reasons ... and have had it on repeat since I found it again.

14 minutes ago, gooddelta said:

I have finally confirmed. I decided to go with my heart instead of my head and if that bites me then at least I don't go down with a song I don't care much about (like many of this act's critically acclaimed album tracks) as I know I would regret that.

This song is ... obscure. But I loved it so much at the time. I rediscovered it recently for ... reasons ... and have had it on repeat since I found it again.

Omg you totally got my first choice artist!

3 hours ago, pavi said:

Good luck to the acts with a total of 3 songs to choose from with this theme x

Calum to note that we can have the next two rounds as album tracks as well

6 hours ago, -Jay- said:

Sis… keep it cute x

Sorry ph34r

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.