September 21Sep 21 Author Now it's the turn of the GROUPS to discover their fate...The first three groups through to the next round are...and...and...
September 21Sep 21 Bladee definitely could have gone a couple of rounds at least but that song was the strangest choice of all 36.
September 21Sep 21 Poor Bladee. Never heard of him prior to this… if/once his mentor reveals their identity would like to discover some (good) songs of his 💀🤣
September 21Sep 21 Shame, I thought Bladee could have brought something quite different to the male rounds.Good so far from the groups...
September 21Sep 21 Vengaboys absolutely trounced this round, would be very shocked if they didn’t rank first
September 21Sep 21 Awww sorry to see Bladee go even if I wasn’t keen on the song. Hope their mentor isn’t too disappointed.Some amazing groups through! Glad to see New Order make it even if I wasn’t so keen on that song. Obvious yay to Vengaboys.
Create an account or sign in to comment