Jump to content

Featured Replies

The Singles

8 I Should Be So Lucky

5 Got To Be Certain

4 The Loco-Motion

9 Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

8 It's No Secret

8 Turn It Into Love

8 Especially For You (ft Jason Donovan)

8 Hand On Your Heart

7 Wouldn't Change A Thing

9 Never Too Late

4 Tears On My Pillow

10 Better The Devil You Know

9 Step Back In Time

9 What Do I Have To Do

9 Shocked

8 Word Is Out

6 If You Were With Me Now (ft Keith Washington)

7 Give Me Just A Little More Time

9 Finer Feelings

8 What Kind of Fool (Heard All That Before)

6 Celebration

10 Confide In Me

8 Put Yourself In My Place

8 Where Is The Feeling

10 Where The Wild Roses Grow (ft Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)

8 Some Kind of Bliss

9 Did It Again

10 Breathe

9 Cowboy Style

8 Spinning Around

6 On A Night Like This

6 Kids (ft Robbie Williams)

7 Please Stay

9 Your Disco Needs You

11 Can't Get You Out of My Head

10 In Your Eyes

9 Love At First Sight

8 Come Into My World

10 Slow

9 Red Blooded Woman

9 Chocolate

10 I Believe In You

8 Giving You Up

6 2 Hearts

9 Wow

9 In My Arms

8 All I See

9 The One

10 All the Lovers

9 Get Outta My Way

7 Better Than Today

8 Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)

9 Timebomb

9 Flower

9 Into The Blue

7 I Was Gonna Cancel

8 Crystalize

5 Santa Baby

5 Only You (ft James Corden)

7 100 Degrees (ft Dannii Minogue)

9 Every Day's Like Christmas

9 At Christmas

10 Dancing

8 Stop Me From Falling (solo or ft Gente de Zona)

7 Golden

7 A Lifetime To Repair

9 Music's Too Sad Without You (ft Jack Savoretti)

7 Sincerely Yours

6 New York City

8 Say Something

10 Magic

10 Real Groove (Studio 2054 remix ft Dua Lipa) - though I prefer the album version.

7 A Second to Midnight (ft Years & Years)

7 Kiss of Life (ft Jessie Ware)

11 Padam Padam

11 Tension

8 Hold On To Now

7 Dance Alone (ft Sia)

8 Midnight Ride (ft Orville Peck & Diplo)

6 My Oh My (ft Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)

8 Edge of Saturday Night (ft the Blessed Madonna)

9 Lights Camera Action

8 Someone For Me (ft YouNotUs)

9 XMAS

Collaborations

7 Keep On Pumpin' It (ft Visionmasters & Tony King)

9 GBI (German Bold Italic (ft Towa Tei)

8 Higher (ft Taio Cruz)

4 Limipido (ft Laura Pausini)

9 Right Here Right Now (ft Giorgio Moroder)

8 The Other Boys (ft NERVO, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers)

8 Really Don't Like U (ft Tove Lo)

4 On oublie le reste (ft Jenifer)

3 Starstruck (ft Years & Years)

7 Last Night I Dreamt I Fell in Love (ft Alok)8

8 These Alarms (ft Snow Patrol)

8 Love Sensation (Afterhours Mix) (ft Madonna)

Edited by aeroco

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nina West
    Nina West

    Thanks for all your votes, But I have decided to scrap this

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    If you don’t change your mind and decide to post the results then I’ll take it over as there has been 10 responses (and hopefully a few more to come ❤️)

  • Nina West
    Nina West

    That's fine, I'm keeping it open until October 10th so there's plenty of time

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Love the Impossible Princess singles love 😍

They stand the test of time.

9.5 I Should Be So Lucky

10 Got To Be Certain

10 The Loco-Motion

7.5 Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

6.0 It's No Secret

9.5 Turn It Into Love

8.5 Especially For You (ft Jason Donovan)

8.0 Hand On Your Heart

8.0 Wouldn't Change A Thing

10 Never Too Late

6.0 Tears On My Pillow

10 Better The Devil You Know

9.0 Step Back In Time

11 What Do I Have To Do

7.0 Shocked

7.0 Word Is Out

7.5 If You Were With Me Now (ft Keith Washington)

7.0 Give Me Just A Little More Time

7.0 Finer Feelings

7.5 What Kind of Fool (Heard All That Before)

6.0 Celebration

7.5 Confide In Me

7.5 Put Yourself In My Place

6.0 Where Is The Feeling

9.0 Where The Wild Roses Grow (ft Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)

8.0 Some Kind of Bliss

6.5 Did It Again

11 Breathe

06 Cowboy Style

7.0 Spinning Around

8.5 On A Night Like This

7.5 Kids (ft Robbie Williams)

7.0 Please Stay

8.5 Your Disco Needs You

9.5 Can't Get You Out of My Head

8.0 In Your Eyes

10 Love at First Sight

8.0 Come Into My World

7.5 Slow

5.0 Red Blooded Woman

8.0 Chocolate

8.5 I Believe In You

9.0 Giving You Up

6.0 2 Hearts

8.5 Wow

8.5 In My Arms

5.0 All I See

10 The One

11 All The Lovers

7.5 Get Outta My Way

7.0 Better Than Today

7.5 Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)

5.0 Timebomb

9.0 Flower

7.5 Into The Blue

1.0 I Was Gonna Cancel

8.5 Crystalize

4.0 Santa Baby

6.0 Only You (ft James Corden)

6.5 100 Degrees (ft Dannii Minogue)

7.5 Every Day's Like Christmas

7.0 At Christmas

8.5 Dancing

8.0 Stop Me From Falling (solo or ft Gente de Zona)

7.0 Golden

6.0 A Lifetime To Repair

10 Music's Too Sad Without You (ft Jack Savoretti)

6.0 Sincerely Yours

01 New York City

7.5 Say Something

7.0 Magic

8.0 Real Groove (Studio 2054 remix ft Dua Lipa)

4.5 A Second to Midnight (ft Years & Years)

4.0 Kiss of Life (ft Jessie Ware)

7.0 Padam Padam

8.5 Tension

9.0 Hold On To Now

5.0 Dance Alone (ft Sia)

5.0 Midnight Ride (ft Orville Peck & Diplo)

5.0 My Oh My (ft Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)

7.5 Edge of Saturday Night (ft the Blessed Madonna)

7.0 Lights Camera Action

5.5 Someone For Me (ft YouNotUs)

7.5 XMAS

Collaborations

8.5 Keep On Pumpin' It (ft Visionmasters & Tony King)

8.5 GBI (German Bold Italic (ft Towa Tei)

6.5 Higher (ft Taio Cruz)

5.5 Limipido (ft Laura Pausini)

7.5 Right Here Right Now (ft Giorgio Moroder)

7.5 The Other Boys (ft NERVO, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers)

3.5 Really Don't Like U (ft Tove Lo)

3.5 On oublie le reste (ft Jenifer)

3.0 Starstruck (ft Years & Years)

6.0 Last Night I Dreamt I Fell in Love (ft Alok)8

8.0 These Alarms (ft Snow Patrol)

7.6 Love Sensation (Afterhours Mix) (ft Madonna)

Edited by pippa

It’s been 6 years since the last forum singles rate - get your votes in everyone! 🙏

The Singles

06 I Should Be So Lucky

09 Got To Be Certain

06 The Loco-Motion

08 Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

07 It's No Secret

08 Turn It Into Love

05 Especially For You (ft Jason Donovan)

08 Hand On Your Heart

07 Wouldn't Change A Thing

09 Never Too Late

00 Tears On My Pillow

10 Better The Devil You Know

09 Step Back In Time

10 What Do I Have To Do

09 Shocked

08 Word Is Out

02 If You Were With Me Now (ft Keith Washington)

06 Give Me Just A Little More Time

09 Finer Feelings

08 What Kind of Fool (Heard All That Before)

00 Celebration

09 Confide In Me

10 Put Yourself In My Place

05 Where Is The Feeling (for the single version)

08 Where The Wild Roses Grow (ft Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds)

08 Some Kind of Bliss

10 Did It Again

09 Breathe

08 Cowboy Style

07 Spinning Around

11 On A Night Like This

06 Kids (ft Robbie Williams)

07 Please Stay

08 Your Disco Needs You

09 Can't Get You Out of My Head

10 In Your Eyes

10 Love At First Sight

09 Come Into My World

09 Slow

07 Red Blooded Woman

08 Chocolate

07 I Believe In You

10 Giving You Up

05 2 Hearts

06 Wow

10 In My Arms

06 All I See

10 The One

09 All the Lovers

10 Get Outta My Way

06 Better Than Today

08 Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)

10 Timebomb

08 Flower

09 Into The Blue

06 I Was Gonna Cancel

06 Crystalize

04 Santa Baby

00 Only You (ft James Corden)

08 100 Degrees (ft Dannii Minogue)

08 Every Day's Like Christmas

06 At Christmas

10 Dancing

08 Stop Me From Falling (solo or ft Gente de Zona)

07 Golden

07 A Lifetime To Repair

08 Music's Too Sad Without You (ft Jack Savoretti)

09 Sincerely Yours

05 New York City

09 Say Something

08 Magic

07 Real Groove (Studio 2054 remix ft Dua Lipa) (album version superior)

07 A Second to Midnight (ft Years & Years)

08 Kiss of Life (ft Jessie Ware)

09 Padam Padam

10 Tension

09 Hold On To Now

07 Dance Alone (ft Sia)

09 Midnight Ride (ft Orville Peck & Diplo)

02 My Oh My (ft Bebe Rexha & Tove Lo)

08 Edge of Saturday Night (ft the Blessed Madonna)

08 Lights Camera Action

06 Someone For Me (ft YouNotUs)

07 XMAS

Collaborations

07 Keep On Pumpin' It (ft Visionmasters & Tony King)

09 GBI (German Bold Italic (ft Towa Tei)

07 Higher (ft Taio Cruz)

02 Limipido (ft Laura Pausini)

08 Right Here Right Now (ft Giorgio Moroder)

09 The Other Boys (ft NERVO, Jake Shears & Nile Rodgers)

06 Really Don't Like U (ft Tove Lo)

03 On oublie le reste (ft Jenifer)

07 Starstruck (ft Years & Years)

05 Last Night I Dreamt I Fell in Love (ft Alok)

06 These Alarms (ft Snow Patrol)

07 Love Sensation (Afterhours Mix) (ft Madonna)

24 minutes ago, Nina West said:

Thanks for all your votes, But I have decided to scrap this

If you don’t change your mind and decide to post the results then I’ll take it over as there has been 10 responses (and hopefully a few more to come ❤️)

9 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

If you don’t change your mind and decide to post the results then I’ll take it over as there has been 10 responses (and hopefully a few more to come ❤️)

That would be great if Nina West doesnt want to continue as i think if given time at least a few others will submit their rates.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.