Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Troye has been shooting the music video of the third single from She's The Best in Fire Island Pines in New York. It's unknown which song it is, but it seems it's for "FF" (the original title was "f*** Forever").

  • Replies 15
  • Views 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Jessie Where
    Jessie Where

    I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely He knows what he's doing.

  • There I was thinking you meant it was 'Femme Fatale' immediately LMAOOOOOOO omg.

  • I HATE that this was my first thought too

14 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely lol

He knows what he's doing.

This didn't occur to me at all, but now you point it out...

Add that to another song sampling a massive Madonna song and Troye is making the choices!!

  • 3 weeks later...
On 17/09/2026 at 15:59, Jessie Where said:

I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely lol

He knows what he's doing.

There I was thinking you meant it was 'Femme Fatale' immediately LMAOOOOOOO omg.

On 17/09/2026 at 15:59, Jessie Where said:

I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely lol

He knows what he's doing.

I HATE that this was my first thought too puke

  • Author
1 hour ago, Lee_J11 said:

I HATE that this was my first thought too puke

I'm glad that this wasn't in my case. However, that innuendo in your phrase, lmao! 🫢

1 hour ago, Juan Carlos said:

I'm glad that this wasn't in my case. However, that innuendo in your phrase, lmao! 🫢

Am I an idiot? Where’s the innuendo? ph34r

Not Troye releasing a song with actual singing and a melody and everything?! This is so much better than the first two. I'm just gonna pretend they don't exist and treat this as the first single.

This is great, The song is nice and the video is kinda awesome.

I just wish it wasn't called FF. Or indeed F---ing Forever... Just Forever woulda been much better.

I'm so old.

14 minutes ago, ChrisJK said:

This is great, The song is nice and the video is kinda awesome.

I just wish it wasn't called FF. Or indeed F---ing Forever... Just Forever woulda been much better.

I'm so old.

I think you need to take your meds and go to bed, grandad kink

Edited by Mangø

  • Author

This is beautiful and the music video is one of his best in my opinion. Troye's basically 3/3 for me with the singles picks, although there are stronger choices in his album (re: "Canada Dry" says hi!).

Either way, I think this could be worked on radio with retitling it with "Forever" or "Messing Forever" if they're planning to do so, of course.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.