Posted September 17Sep 17 Troye has been shooting the music video of the third single from She's The Best in Fire Island Pines in New York. It's unknown which song it is, but it seems it's for "FF" (the original title was "f*** Forever").
September 17Sep 17 I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely He knows what he's doing.
September 17Sep 17 14 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely He knows what he's doing.This didn't occur to me at all, but now you point it out...Add that to another song sampling a massive Madonna song and Troye is making the choices!!
Wednesday at 18:442 days Author Music video out tomorrow at midnight ET / Friday at 5am BST / 6am CEST.
Thursday at 14:581 day On 17/09/2026 at 15:59, Jessie Where said:I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely He knows what he's doing.There I was thinking you meant it was 'Femme Fatale' immediately LMAOOOOOOO omg.
Thursday at 15:331 day On 17/09/2026 at 15:59, Jessie Where said:I can't help but think the gays will interpret "FF" as something else entirely He knows what he's doing.I HATE that this was my first thought too
Thursday at 16:551 day Author 1 hour ago, Lee_J11 said:I HATE that this was my first thought too I'm glad that this wasn't in my case. However, that innuendo in your phrase, lmao! 🫢
Thursday at 18:121 day 1 hour ago, Juan Carlos said:I'm glad that this wasn't in my case. However, that innuendo in your phrase, lmao! 🫢Am I an idiot? Where’s the innuendo?
Yesterday at 08:401 day Not Troye releasing a song with actual singing and a melody and everything?! This is so much better than the first two. I'm just gonna pretend they don't exist and treat this as the first single.
21 hours ago21 hr This is great, The song is nice and the video is kinda awesome.I just wish it wasn't called FF. Or indeed F---ing Forever... Just Forever woulda been much better.I'm so old.
20 hours ago20 hr 14 minutes ago, ChrisJK said:This is great, The song is nice and the video is kinda awesome.I just wish it wasn't called FF. Or indeed F---ing Forever... Just Forever woulda been much better.I'm so old.I think you need to take your meds and go to bed, grandad Edited 20 hours ago20 hr by Mangø
20 hours ago20 hr Author This is beautiful and the music video is one of his best in my opinion. Troye's basically 3/3 for me with the singles picks, although there are stronger choices in his album (re: "Canada Dry" says hi!).Either way, I think this could be worked on radio with retitling it with "Forever" or "Messing Forever" if they're planning to do so, of course.
Create an account or sign in to comment