Jump to content

Featured Replies

My favourite Agnes song!!! Agnes and Zara delivered this time. Of course the Adele song is great. Another good one from Milica. Not to keen on any songd after Kate Bush.

  1. Agnes - EGO

  2. Adele - Rolling in the Deep

  3. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

  4. Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

  5. Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

  6. Dido - Take My Hand

  7. Leona Lewis - Come Alive

  8. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

  9. MARINA - Froot

  10. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

  11. Robyn - Hang With Me

  • Replies 91
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think they just maybe sh!t themselves due to the high caliber of females and just thought to send strong singles too early?! (Adele mentor if you’re reading this, we want Set Fire To The Rain and S

  • I was at the Liverpool Eurovision thing working it! I was stuck in a green room looking after Lightning Seeds’ guitars with Zara getting ready to go on stage for about an hour sending sneaky pictures

  • He responds to my Instagram stories whenever I post about Zara so I would assume so 😂 I’m sure he’s as much of a mess as he ever was given his only other message to me this year was advising me which

Posted Images

Agnes - Ego

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Me & My Imagination

Adele - Rolling In The Deep

Leona Lewis - Come Alive

Robyn - Hang With Me

Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes

Milica Pavlovic - Crna

Zara Larrsson - Aint My Fault

Jessie Ware - If Youre Never Gonna Move

Marina - Froot

Dido - Take My Hand

01 Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

02 MARINA - Froot

03 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

04 Adele - Rolling in the Deep

05 Robyn - Hang With Me

06 Agnes - EGO

07 Leona Lewis - Come Alive

08 Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

09 Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

10 Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

11 Dido - Take My Hand

1. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination ~Best~ cheer

2. MARINA - Froot

3. Adele - Rolling in the Deep

----- That top 3 is absolute perfection 10/10 brilliant pop music, some of, if not the best work from each of those artists, I hated putting them in an order. wub

4. Leona Lewis - Come Alive

5. Robyn - Hang With Me

6. Agnes - EGO

7. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

8. Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

9. Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

10. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault ph34r I know a certain little 5 foot 2 aging twink who is going to message me abuse for this. (Hi @Lee_J11 kink )

11. Dido - Take My Hand

  1. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

  2. Leona Lewis - Come Alive

  3. Adele - Rolling in the Deep

  4. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

  5. MARINA - Froot

  6. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

  7. Robyn - Hang With Me

  8. Agnes - EGO

  9. Kate Bush - The Man with the Child in His Eyes

  10. Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

  11. Dido - Take My Hand

1 hour ago, Viper* said:

I know a certain little 5 foot 2 aging twink who is going to message me abuse for this. (Hi @Lee_J11 kink )

Howling at that description lol

Still sad about the ballad round as Haim's mentor last time but it is iconic that 'to HAIM' has entered Buzzjack lexicon as its own verb now

FAVE

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

Agnes - EGO

Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

Robyn - Hang With Me

Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

Dido - Take My Hand

MARINA - Froot

Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

Leona Lewis - Come Alive

LEAST FAVE

01; Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

02; Dido - Take My Hand

03; Adele - Rolling in the Deep

04; Robyn - Hang With Me

05; MARINA - Froot

06; Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

07; Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

08; Leona Lewis - Come Alive

09; Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

10; Agnes – EGO

11; Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

Much better from Jessie, my favourite song from her <3 I really liked that Dido song when I heard it in Bop Idol and it was sounding beautiful now as well, hope it can withstand all these last places x Adele obviously great too, though definitely feels a bit too early for that! Robyn and Marina also very good ones I wasn't that familiar with. Feel a bit bad putting Kate that low, but I still really like it.

Sorry Zara, this still isn't it x

Where's our very own Froot @Klaus ?

The Jessie Ware song was one of the best songs of the 2013-2015 deep house era.

Ain't My Fault was one of my fave songs of 2016, I like the saxophone drop.

1 hour ago, Addy! said:

FAVE

Adele - Rolling in the Deep

Agnes - EGO

Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

Robyn - Hang With Me

Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

Dido - Take My Hand

MARINA - Froot

Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

Leona Lewis - Come Alive

LEAST FAVE

Zara in the middle Ö

1 Jessie Ware

2 Adele

3 Leona Lewis

4 Agnes

5 Kate Bush

6 Milica Pavlović

7 Sophie Ellis-Bextor

8 Dido

9 Robyn

10 Zara Larsson

11 MARINA

jump

The top 2 are miles ahead of everything else but that Leona song was a pretty good discovery (if maybe a bit of its era). I didn't remember the Dido song at all from Bop Idol ngl but I see I gave it 5 points at the time - it wasn't sounding anything particularly special listening to it again now oops x

01. Adele - Rolling in the Deep

02. Leona Lewis - Come Alive

03. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

04. Dido - Take My Hand

05. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

06. Robyn - Hang With Me

07. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

08. Agnes - EGO

09. MARINA - Froot

10. Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

11. Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

This was really strong, so basically putting "Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)" at the bottom feels wrong at the same time, lol! The person behind Adele went big again, although as I mentioned in the listen through, "Rolling in the Deep" is a song to be dropped in the final (or during the last rounds), not so early. Either way, one of my favourites from Adele. "Come Alive" by Leona Lewis is so underappreciated, mainly because it's an album track and it should have been pushed as a single alongside the title track when she released Glassheart back in 2012, but that's another story. Either way, I'm glad that the person behind her went that, although it was a little bit risky. "Ain't My Fault" is one of those songs from Zara which I didn't like when it came out, but I ended up loving it following the years... "Take My Hand" by Dido was clever and I love that the person behind her took the risk from sending almost a 7-minute song. Also, good to see early Jessie Ware in the mix.

01 MARINA - Froot

02 Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

03 Dido - Take My Hand

04 Robyn - Hang With Me

05 Adele - Rolling in the Deep

06 Kate Bush - The Man With the Child in His Eyes

07 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Me and My Imagination

08 Agnes - EGO

09 Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault

10 Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move

11 Leona Lewis - Come Alive

This was a really good group, I liked the entire top 10. Marina is untouchable here, I hope the mentor is not going to pussy out of entering her sensational debut album, just like The Weeknd’s mentor last time x

1 hour ago, pavi said:

This was a really good group, I liked the entire top 10. Marina is untouchable here, I hope the mentor is not going to pussy out of entering her sensational debut album, just like The Weeknd’s mentor last time x

It was hardly pussying out, I don't rate his debut album and I didn't think anything from it would have done particularly well in the contest, so 🤷‍♂️

  1. Adele - Rolling In The Deep - absolute tune. Take me back to the time when this and 'Someone Like You' were released and she took over the world!

  2. Marina - Froot - actually not my fave song from this album, but a great slice of pop from Marina

  3. Agnes - Ego - superb chorus and great song all round

  4. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Me And My Imagination - Was nice listening to this again. I don't think it has as much re-playability as my top 3 but solid choice

  5. Leona Lewis - her voice soars and tbh I'd forgotten this song existed. Good choices to keep some of her big hitters for later

  6. Robyn - Hang With Me - good but I get bored of this song after a few listens

  7. Jessie Ware - If You're Never Gonna Move - interesting choice. can see it has a lot of fans. I like it but dont love it. Glad she has some big songs still to come

  8. Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault - great verses and bridge. Chorus is just okay for me

  9. Kate Bush - The Man With The Child In His Eyes - her voice sounds amazing. The song I find so-so

  10. Dido - Take My Hand - it pains me to put Dido this low. I think I gave it 1pt in the previous contest it appeared in, but I prefer most of the other songs from the album.

  11. Milica Pavlovic - Crna Jutra - preferred this to her previous entry, but it is still last for me. Like that this artist is here to put a cat among the pigeons though

  1. Adele – Rolling in the Deep

  2. Jessie Ware – If You're Never Gonna Move

  3. Sophie Ellis-Bextor – Me and My Imagination

  4. Dido – Take My Hand

  5. Milica Pavlović – Crna jutra (Balkan S&M)

  6. Leona Lewis – Come Alive

  7. Robyn – Hang With Me

  8. Agnes – EGO

  9. Zara Larsson – Ain't My Fault

  10. Kate Bush – The Man With the Child in His Eyes

  11. MARINA – Froot

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.