Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • LeAnn Rimes - Can't Fight The Moonlight
    • Sugababes - Push The Button
    • Len - Steal My Sunshine
    • Florence and The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

5 Elbow - One Day Like This 8/23 votes

6 M.I.A. - Paper Planes 10/30 votes

7 Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind 9/28 votes

8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes

9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes

10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votes

Vote Your Least Fave

  • Replies 10
  • Views 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourites are all being voted out!😢

Finally!

Not an easy vote to make but going for Push The Button, I still enjoy it but it's pretty overrated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.