Sunday at 22:032 days 16 of the tracks in the First Look Top 20 (including 9 of the top 10) are by female acts and of the 4 remaining tracks, 2 feature female acts.This must be some sort of chart record? Though by Friday the lower part of the top 20 may look somewhat different.
Sunday at 22:102 days 19 minutes ago, Envoirment said:Probably trying to get some streams for "Dot Dot Dot" via it playing after "Unwritten".That's actually a genius idea, why don't more people do that?
Sunday at 22:162 days 4 minutes ago, Mangø said:That's actually a genius idea, why don't more people do that?I know perrie Jade and leighanne would always have their previous singles on their EPs for the recent single, its probably really common tbfHeck Nickelback do it too Edited Sunday at 22:172 days by 777666jason
Sunday at 22:212 days 10 minutes ago, Mangø said:That's actually a genius idea, why don't more people do that?They do. It makes some artist pages look so messy with multiple EP versions of their albums before the full thing releases to try and increase streams of previously released singles. Edited Sunday at 22:212 days by Envoirment
Monday at 07:342 days 9 hours ago, 777666jason said:I know perrie Jade and leighanne would always have their previous singles on their EPs for the recent single, its probably really common tbfHeck Nickelback do it tooZara Larsson had one with Lush Life and Midnight Sun too.
Monday at 09:452 days If Patient Zero tops the chart, we have another chart topper with a number in the title.
Monday at 10:012 days 11 hours ago, Envoirment said:They do. It makes some artist pages look so messy with multiple EP versions of their albums before the full thing releases to try and increase streams of previously released singles.Yeah I know it's done for newer songs but I haven't seen it done with such an old song before.12 minutes ago, adrianreavill83 said:If Patient Zero tops the chart, we have another chart topper with a number in the title.Is there a significance to that which I've missed? It would be the first #1 with 'Zero' in the title and also the first #1 with 'Patient' in the title lol.
Monday at 12:421 day 2 hours ago, Mangø said:Is there a significance to that which I've missed? It would be the first #1 with 'Zero' in the title and also the first #1 with 'Patient' in the title lol.Following on from "Gr8 Expectation"
Monday at 12:541 day 10 minutes ago, jimwatts said:Following on from "Gr8 Expectation"Which itself followed on from Choosin' TeXas
Monday at 13:181 day 23 minutes ago, Mangø said:Which itself followed on from Choosin' TeXasafter Re(I)n Me (I)n
Monday at 16:021 day Official Chart UpdateSingles (Top 100) 01 Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (19,844) 02 Taylor Swift - Cleveland! (13,361) 03 Taylor Swift - Babylon (12,349) 04 SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation (7,783) 05 Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas (7,739) 07 Jamie Miller - Babydoll 13 Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song 22 Alex Warren - Ordinary 23 Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger 27 Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl 29 Madonna - Danceteria 33 Robyn - Dancing on My Own 36 The Killers - Mr. Brightside++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Albums (Top 100) 01 Keo - Put a Smile On for Me (16,742) [15,162 physicals, 843 downloads, 738 streaming] 02 Nothing But Thieves - Stray Dogs (10,366) [9,061 physicals, 622 downloads, 683 streaming] 03 Taylor Swift - The Life of a Showgirl (6,340) 04 Olivia Rodrigo - you seem pretty sad for a girl so in love (5,639) 05 Soft Cell - Danceteria (2,987) 09 Europe - Come This Madness 10 Oasis - (What's the Story) Morning Glory? 13 Alice In Chains - MTV Unplugged 14 Orbital - Glastonbury 1994 18 Julia Jacklin - The Gem 19 Oasis - Definitely Maybe 23 Suede - Coming Up 29 Nessa Barrett - Tough Love 30 LINKIN PARK - Unshatter Film Soundtrack (Live in São Paulo) 31 Gurriers - Nobody's Coming to Save You 34 Blondshell - Violins 36 Kneecap - 3Cag 38 Tina Turner - Private Dancer 40 Leon Bridges - Happiness Anytime
Monday at 16:061 day Just now, Mr. C. Joel said:Taylor not automatically at 1 in the albums is a shock.Is it really , streaming is based on the average of the 3rd to 16th most streamed tracks so only 2 of the new tracks count, im more suprised its as high as 3 Edited Monday at 17:411 day by 777666jason
Monday at 16:091 day Stray Dogs ahead The Life of a Showgirl. I know this is front-loaded, but fantastic for Nothing But Thieves.
Monday at 16:141 day 6 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Is it really , streaming is based on the average of the 3rd to 10 most streamed tracks so only 2 of the new tracks count, im more suprised its as high as 3I assumed she'd do huge downloads alongside the streams as it was up for pre-order on iTunes and her store but I forgot the tracks were available separately so definitely lost a stack of album downloads (Although obviously way better for fans that download as they didn't have to buy the album again).
Monday at 16:151 day Just now, Mr. C. Joel said:I assumed she'd do huge downloads alongside the streams as it was up for pre-order on iTunes and her store but I forgot the tracks were available separately so definitely lost a stack of album downloads (Although obviously way better for fans that download as they didn't have to buy the album again). Yeah most of the "actual" sales have been from the individual songs
Monday at 16:191 day Wow, I knew Keo would do well - but ahead of Nothing But Thieves is crazy! I'm surprised they both released on the same week tbh, lots of audience crossover.
Monday at 16:201 day Oh wow I was expecting Taylor to have a massive lead over Nothing But Thieves at #2, Keo wasn't on my radar for #1 at all!!#taylorisover
Monday at 16:221 day That’s not the Tina I want at 38!!! Really hope Tinashe is top 75 in the mids! She’s number 1 on iTunes today due to the deluxe version!
Create an account or sign in to comment