September 30Sep 30 1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:Signed albums are fine, signed singles aren't eligible (unless signed in person at a signing event)That's a bit odd, but thanks for the clarification.
September 30Sep 30 3 minutes ago, pop enthusiast said:Wait, do signed albums count for the chart? I thought they were excluded?Yup literally everyone does the signed albums thes days its more suprising when artists dont
September 30Sep 30 24 minutes ago, Willm said:If only Nicola Roberts' vinyl had shipped earlier! It would have been amazing to see if the 1k limited pressings were enough to get her a placement in the first midweeks.I don’t think it would have appeared - they were limited to 1k globally so lots got sold to fans outside of the UK.
September 30Sep 30 32 minutes ago, gasman449 said:Taylor's team are absolutely gonna be releasing the CDs early, it's not a good look for her if a band with no Wikipedia page beat her to number one. Shame for Keo, it's a cracking albumIts not a good look if she has to bring them forward to beat them either. What should have been a two week stint is now a battle to have just 1 week
September 30Sep 30 Oh bollocks, that's where I was expecting Madonna might have dropped to on Friday - not the next update 😢23 minutes ago, pop enthusiast said:That's a bit odd, but thanks for the clarification.I think Lewis Capaldi's shenanigans with 'Pointless' may have prompted that change.
September 30Sep 30 1 minute ago, Henessy Lake said:Its not a good look if she has to bring them forward to beat them either. What should have been a two week stint is now a battle to have just 1 weekYour mixing up the cd singles with the album cds Edited September 30Sep 30 by 777666jason
September 30Sep 30 43 minutes ago, 777666jason said:Yup literally everyone does the signed albums thes days its more suprising when artists dontI was getting mixed up between singles chart rules and album chart rules, as clarified above by Joseph.
September 30Sep 30 Oh for gods sake Madonna! I suppose it’s adding basically 0 if it fell from #4 to #15 in one day. Madonna fans need to learn how to download on iTunes again because it’s #18 there, Kylie fans would never allow that to happen when top 10 is in reach.
September 30Sep 30 4 minutes ago, pop enthusiast said:I was getting mixed up between singles chart rules and album chart rules, as clarified above by Joseph.Oh I know I responded ages ago my comment was only just approved 😁
September 30Sep 30 2 hours ago, Willm said:If only Nicola Roberts' vinyl had shipped earlier! It would have been amazing to see if the 1k limited pressings were enough to get her a placement in the first midweeks.They consider streaming sales and downloads . We can rely her only to vinyl charts
September 30Sep 30 Ah shit only just saw Keo are number one ❤️❤️❤️What an amazing achievement for them with their debut LP!
September 30Sep 30 2 hours ago, No Sleeep said:Oh for gods sake Madonna! I suppose it’s adding basically 0 if it fell from #4 to #15 in one day. Madonna fans need to learn how to download on iTunes again because it’s #18 there, Kylie fans would never allow that to happen when top 10 is in reach.I’m genuinely surprised by the Madonna fans this era - they are being handed all the tools to give Madonna hits but are not going after everything (eg: downloads) to ensure she snatches the best chart placements.
September 30Sep 30 3 hours ago, Willm said:If only Nicola Roberts' vinyl had shipped earlier! It would have been amazing to see if the 1k limited pressings were enough to get her a placement in the first midweeks.I didn't know she had a vinyl out.
September 30Sep 30 9 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:I’m genuinely surprised by the Madonna fans this era - they are being handed all the tools to give Madonna hits but are not going after everything (eg: downloads) to ensure she snatches the best chart placements.I think it suggest the kylie fans were more of the driving force for the kylie collab
September 30Sep 30 3 hours ago, GagaTrunkman said:Any updates on Tinashe in the album chart?We don’t get any more than the top 40 on a Wednesday. So unfortunately, unless some insider has info they want to share, we’re not going to find out where she is until the official chart on Friday!Edit: OMG IF YOU HAVE THE RESULTS OF WHERE SHE IS ON FRIDAY I HAVE TO CLARIFY THAT IT CAN’T BE POSTED HERE UNTIL IT’S BEEN REVEALED ON FRIDAY!!
September 30Sep 30 3 hours ago, GagaTrunkman said:Any updates on Tinashe in the album chart?#1 with the biggest opening week of the year
September 30Sep 30 1 minute ago, haydennn said:#1 with the biggest opening week of the yearOf all time actually.Why do you think Adele has been so quiet?
September 30Sep 30 46 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:I’m genuinely surprised by the Madonna fans this era - they are being handed all the tools to give Madonna hits but are not going after everything (eg: downloads) to ensure she snatches the best chart placements.I don’t know if it’s that the hardcore fanbase isn’t there anymore or they’re just not savvy enough to know how much downloads can help. All I see on Twitter is people making fun of Madonna fans for not understanding streaming, I WISH that was the case! The younger fans can have all the streaming parties they like and they’d be lucky to contribute 2 sales
September 30Sep 30 It's mad that Keo are on course for a #1 album and yet they don't have a Wikipedia page! Edited September 30Sep 30 by Mangø
Thursday at 05:095 days 7 hours ago, ___∆___ said:I’m genuinely surprised by the Madonna fans this era - they are being handed all the tools to give Madonna hits but are not going after everything (eg: downloads) to ensure she snatches the best chart placements.I think part of the problem is that there is only the one version of Danceteria Afterhours on iTunes, no remix, no extended version, no video, just the “single”.
Create an account or sign in to comment