Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

Logo1.gif

hiya its nelly

thank you to everyone who has already sent drawings, please keep them coming, either in the thread or directly to me. i will use them during the contest. as mentioned before, stick figures welcome. interpretive scribbles welcome. faces optional. no need for ai. the worst the better πŸ’™

anyway, so here's how this works

to enter you need an eligible bjsc country. join here

before you enter, pls make sure your song is playing by the rules via the veto framework. also check your song hasn't been submitted to a main bjsc contest before. have a lil search across the site, if your song has already been entered somewhere or people won't stop talking about it, that's probably a sign.

oh and also off the table this month: tamara flores & tourist, devon again and hmltd. they had their moment. it was lovely

as previous winners, neliΓΆnoir autoqualify. if there are an even number of entrants and persephonia enter, they autoqualify too x

aesthetica, beaverdonia & kathaldazia are sitting this one out sadly. don't blame nelly x

deadline is friday 2nd october 23:59 bst.

πŸ’™ come say hi πŸ’™

Confirm1.gif

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • nineΒΎ
    nineΒΎ

    Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! πŸ˜„

  • nineΒΎ
    nineΒΎ

    BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

  • Author

art1.gif


confirmed:

neliΓΆnoir

jadakissnia

ennea

bΓΈtanikkΓ€

lentyll

new lexico

rΓ©publique d'Γ‘skorza

elΓ«dan

thelonia

bronzil

scotland 2

land of dw

sΓ©yetana

zanmatony

sovarasma

ojnoj

zephyra continuum

new helvetica

skall

deandria

yehesi

cor lupus

altyr muunilinst

danæviia

n dntn

juranabaijan

mothertopia

ramrynia

vaskla

kylienips

hendinia

pagasa

herbilore

lookylion

fsr rontvia

aeroche

kluminican republic

mulgracia

terra avium

a-konohagakure

dobago

east rukahavian

greenfroze

pophub

dalisska

taahino

jupiterdonia

harmonica

flynnonda

persephonia

freidland

cheiron

the spodic empire

aelandor

trifoski

pestolia

daehun

lotunia

ajanaeda

farc

Just now, blacksquare said:

If I get enough drawings in this thread then the mods have agreed to let me give Slayyyter to one of you x

Can I have Tinashe?

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Call me Whitney Houston coz I HAVE NOTHING. NOTHIIIIIIIIING.

There is this song called Cleveland! that I hear is pretty good if you’re looking for something

I confirmed something I’ve had in my potentials playlist at position 1 for about a year but never had the courage to send. No idea how it will get perceived because it’s much more minimalist than most of my entries x

I’m being deada$$ when I say this but I genuinely don’t know if I can get in the mood to try and even find anything!

Tinashe is too powerful for me to turn away from!

10 minutes ago, Silas said:

I confirmed something I love but I’ll be amazed if it survives the veto

I do kink wanted to confirm something that is very veto worthy, but went with something that could be veto worthy as well lol!!!

confirmed something but may change if i found something really good this nmf πŸ‘€

Now, that the pop contest (?) is over, it's time for me to go pop.

It was instant for me, but the pop I like rarely does well, so I really don't know what to expect...

New Lexico and FSR Rontvia might like it? 🀞

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.