Jump to content

Featured Replies

Apparently I'm suddenly sending Gothic industrial rock with some rap and Japenese instrumentation. The song is in English, but contains three Japanese words, and it all feels upbeat and quirky somewhat but is actually based on something dark and disturbing. And the music video is visually stunning. Love it.

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! πŸ˜„

  • BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

14 hours ago, nineΒΎ said:

Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! πŸ˜„

I love how right around your anniversary, your number of posts and reaction score are the same (when rounded up). I've never seen that before:

image.png

  • Author
1 minute ago, Dobbo said:

Petition to make confirmation deadlines Thursday from now on.

I’ll take the blame for this one! I asked for the schedule to fit around me hosting the results on a weekday rather than a weekend, so a Thursday deadline would just end up with the semi reveal likely being a Friday/Saturday and so on

There is one song released today that I'd probably try to enter if I hadn't already made a banner (and a massive song and dance) for my current entry 🀣

If it doesn't get taken, maybe I'll try it in 190 x

1 hour ago, Dobbo said:

Petition to make confirmation deadlines Thursday from now on.

We did, when we went potential dates, switch things around from a Saturday deadline with a Sunday opening because there’s a likelihood of plenty of switches/late confirmations so we have accommodated for New Music Friday with an extra day to research!

How useful I’ll be remains to be seen as I’m at Pussycat Dolls tonight and a wedding tomorrow but we shall see x

30 minutes ago, RobBot said:

We did, when we went potential dates, switch things around from a Saturday deadline with a Sunday opening because there’s a likelihood of plenty of switches/late confirmations so we have accommodated for New Music Friday with an extra day to research!

How useful I’ll be remains to be seen as I’m at Pussycat Dolls tonight and a wedding tomorrow but we shall see x

Sounds like the setup for an outfit joke...

I will be changing my sang today as well. I have stumbled upon older songs from an artist that used to be in my potentials and they are too incredible to ignore.

I changed my entry last night btw. kink Turns out I'm having another indecisive month. Settled for something a bit Lana-esque (hopefully that comparison doesn't come back to bite me lol).

New Music Friday has been a big fat flop. What do you mean OBSESSED haven’t even added anything new for me to cheaply nab?!

All the same, I’ve listened to two new albums this past week which I’ve really enjoyed so I may go that direction. Or I’ll send something I have in my potentials list from previous contests this year - I have a bad habit of just moving on from songs if I don’t send them in the month I consider them because I like my entries to feel fresh to me but there’s still some really good stuff on there that I shouldn’t just dismiss.

5 minutes ago, blacksquare said:

Does anyone ever enter a song with a specific nation in mind?

Yeah that's basically my new tactic try to appeal to the host (or more specifically the AQer which is usually the host) D

Sovarasma has been on my mind ever since I saw the song on his chart, and a little bit DanG’s country too, since he sent it once

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.