Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! πŸ˜„

  • BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

I'm specifically targeting every nation's eardrums votes with my entry x

Does anyone else get that post-submission collapse?

As soon as I submit my entry, it sounds 50% weaker than it was a before I sent it.

Edited by Colm

1 minute ago, Dobbo said:

That usually happens to me 10 minutes before the results thread^

😌

If I ever host, I’ll point out that Earth doesn’t actually take 24 hours to rotate! It takes 23 hours, 56 minutes and 4 seconds.

46 minutes ago, blacksquare said:

57 entries with one hour to go πŸ–€

Pls put me on the entry list and don’t start without me xx I’m waiting on the go ahead from the mods xx

I still don’t know what to send oop.

Looks like I’m going to have to send a historic K-Pop song and hope it’s not tooooo out of date sounding for the contest.

Ok so I've been incredibly unorganised this contest and only sent off my anniversary entry request today...... so in case it's not accepted I've put a normal entry in the form too as a backup x

I feel like Pestolia's delegation management is flopping lately but we're kind of getting better guys I swear ❀️

28 minutes ago, Oricon said:

I still don’t know what to send oop.

Looks like I’m going to have to send a historic K-Pop song and hope it’s not tooooo out of date sounding for the contest.

I mean if Lotunia could manage a top 20 with a song from 2012 then… πŸ€”

30 minutes ago, Oricon said:

I still don’t know what to send oop.

Looks like I’m going to have to send a historic K-Pop song and hope it’s not tooooo out of date sounding for the contest.

send i love you again as revenge for the veto

  • Author
10 hours ago, uhsting said:

omg cheiron double participation


I thought I made a mistake in the thread

Not Cheiron appearing on the spreadsheet twice with two different songs

bratcheeseblock

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.