Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! 😄

  • BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

Really hope my choice resonates this month

It’s pop meets alt-lite (I think!)

My entry kinda feels like the polar opposite of my previous entry (not the first time this has happened this year!). It's also only two weeks old which I like never do kink

I’m not entirely sure what I’d like to send this contest oops…

We will stick with Asian pop regardless if we do enter!

8 hours ago, Bror said:

I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

Do it. I need as many pop hoes as possible assembling. kink

10 minutes ago, blacksquare said:

During a Nelly contest? 🥺

How do I hide posts from the OP? gaga

Don’t make me make a “defend alt bloc” banner

tbh I’m not really bothered by anyone “switching camps” as it were! it doesn’t change what songs they’re drawn to… once a pophoe/althag, always a pophoe/althag

  • Author
6 minutes ago, dhwe said:

tbh I’m not really bothered by anyone “switching camps” as it were! it doesn’t change what songs they’re drawn to… once a pophoe/althag, always a pophoe/althag

We need a new country called pophoealthag asap

I changed my sang to something else I discovered yesterday. Soz Bra but technically they are French x

10 hours ago, Bror said:

I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

BSjv32HK.gif

1 minute ago, uhsting said:

who confirmed taylor swift - patient zero?

I doubt this would get many votes.

knock on Kelce’s wood it won’t get vetoed 🤞

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.