Posted Yesterday at 10:421 day 3 Len - Steal My Sunshine 13/25 votes4 Florence and The Machine - Dog Days Are Over 10/23 votes5 Elbow - One Day Like This 8/23 votes6 M.I.A. - Paper Planes 10/30 votes7 Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind 9/28 votes8 P!nk - Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) 13/27 votes9 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Catch You 10/28 votes10 Shania Twain - Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You) 9/19 votesVote Your Winner!
Yesterday at 12:231 day Len would have got my vote but still happy with whoever wins, although my vote goes to LeAnn!
Yesterday at 12:391 day Both top tier pop for sure but LeAnn is just that cut above.Now if it was vs About You Now hypothetically then THAT would have been a tough call...
23 hours ago23 hr Not sure if either of these songs appeared in an Unltimate Survivor before? Would have preferred any of the last 3 eliminated, who didn't even appear in a 2000s EOY before the one represented here. As it is I'll vote 'Push The Button'(oh well, never mind )
Create an account or sign in to comment