Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 129
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • That doesn’t seem to stop Taylor from releasing horrors all year round

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    There's really no need for this tone towards another member, particularly when they devote a lot of time to providing a valuable resource.

  • Oh my, it's happened 'Stop The Wedding!' is #1 on Spotify

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jade said:

Ashe is now #2 on Spotify only behind 'Rein Me In' 🥳

Next #1?

Gonna rename ‘Stop The Wedding’ to ‘Stop The Babydoll Monstrosity’ from here on out tbh cheeseblock

Go on Ashe, so deserving!!!

It just goes to show how important major record labels still are. 3 albums made no impact since her TikTok hit and then her first single after signing with Atlantic is a massive hit.

I hate to imagine what the streaming numbers will be like right after Christmas.

Autoplay kicking in for stop the wedding had it loads the last few days, not complaining 🙌

Ashe and Jamie can both have turns at number 1

I feel like one of them will fall off before that gets to happen and the other we'll be stuck with till Xmas songs

New peaks on Spotify today:

#2 Ashe - Stop The Wedding!

#20 Noah Kahan - Willing And Able

#154 Faouzia - UNETHICAL

sooo glad Stop The Wedding!'s moving up again - I was getting worried it was starting to sputter out of momentum after it slowed down in the last few weeks! ❤️

1 minute ago, maggotsforbrains said:

sooo glad Stop The Wedding!'s moving up again - I was getting worried it was starting to sputter out of momentum after it slowed down in the last few weeks! ❤️

It might just be the next #1 (after this week).

46 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:

#154 Faouzia - UNETHICAL

I hope this can continue to climb. It’s a beautiful track. I don’t feel we get ballads like this in the chart any more, although maybe it’s a little out of date.

Jamie is in the UK next week on a promo blaze so could be a battle for the top between him and Ashe.

12 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:

Jamie is in the UK next week on a promo blaze so could be a battle for the top between him and Ashe.

the warning signs are flashing out - stop the Babydoll!

1 minute ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I'm definitely starting a petition #BABYDOLLNEEDSTOBESTOPPED

Why is it that everyone hates Babydoll so much? As far as I can tell it sounds just like ‘Man I Need’ - which everyone seems to love.

I’m not saying it’s one of my favourites but it is definitely growing on me.

1 minute ago, GreyAsh said:

Why is it that everyone hates Babydoll so much? As far as I can tell it sounds just like ‘Man I Need’ - which everyone seems to love.

I’m not saying it’s one of my favourites but it is definitely growing on me.

I thought it was mostly universally loved? It's been getting loads of praise on here.

I just really dislike it. I hate the Meeeee parts I just don't like his tone I find it so grating and the whole thing while I can see similarities to 'Man I Need' that had a retro classy feel this feels so cheap and tacky.

4 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I thought it was mostly universally loved? It's been getting loads of praise on here.

In terms of music opinions - I only really get the perspective of Buzzjack. And there are constantly pages full of hate on here - just read the comments on this page.

EDIT: Maybe I’m imagining it 🤷🏻‍♂️

For me the song is a breath of fresh air.

I wonder if part of it is that Buzzjack members typically react more favourably to female vocalists than male vocalists - or at least it seems that way.

I get the hatred towards ‘Rein Me In’ as it was at the top of the charts for so long - but I find it tiring when there is so much repeated hatred towards one song on here - especially when it is a new track - amongst so many old tracks clogging up the charts.

Edited by GreyAsh

25 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I thought it was mostly universally loved? It's been getting loads of praise on here.

I just really dislike it. I hate the Meeeee parts I just don't like his tone I find it so grating and the whole thing while I can see similarities to 'Man I Need' that had a retro classy feel this feels so cheap and tacky.

This, the tone of his voice really grates and I find the whole thing nauseatingly slushy, I can see why it’s catchy but foreseeing it at the top of the charts for weeks on end has completely put me off before it’s even got there.

See I don’t get the hate at all, I absolutely love it and it’s been stuck in my head and I’ve been playing it on repeat. It’s all just down to opinion I guess

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.