Jump to content

Featured Replies

Coming for another new peak hopefully!

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

I preferred his song Beautiful with Mariah

It does have that deep male speaking voice like Adéla Aint in LA so can see why its taking off.

Edited by TheSnake

Hope Tongue somehow stays top 40, why do Fontaines insist on not releasing on Fridays?!

Not as good as Marianne but solid from Fontaines, I’m looking forward to their ROSALÍA collab on their upcoming album!

18 hours ago, Mangø said:

Their last three albums all hit #1 so I'd be surprised if this one didn't. I don't see much competition anyway - I don't know if there's more hype than usual for Kodaline given that it's their final album? Although even then I think they'll manage top ten at best.

I haven't seen any hype for Kodaline at all. Their last album went to #33, I'd be surprised if this one even goes Top 20 (I think it should be Top 40 again though!).

Blossoms are an easy #1 I think

Official Radio 1 Dance Chart

10 Disco Lines & Tinashe - No Broke Boys

9 Kolter - Hey Everybody

8 Calvin Harris & Clementine Douglas - Blessings

7 HUGEL & SOLTO (FR) - Jamaican (Bam Bam)

6 Robyn - Dancing on My Own

5 Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl

4 ANOTR feat. 54 Ultra - Talk to You

3 Silva Bumpa - On 2nite

2 Prospa, Sybil & Cloonee - Free Your Mind

1 HUGEL, Imael Ange & Ultra Naté - Movin' to the Sun

Last week's dance chart - the top 5 were non movers with positions 6 - 10 swapping places

This week - the top 6 all non movers and 7 - 10 swapping places

Not the most exciting chart !

Genuinely what is the point of doing all these extra charts 😂

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

what was the point of that then if all it's going to do is mean we have to hear Movin' To The SUNO twice 😭

Is that not a treat ? 😆

If they really insist on doing the dance chart every week, I'd prefer them to just do the recap-style reveal for the entire top 10, there's really no point in playing anything extra from it when it's been the same 10 songs every single week so far tearsmile

1 minute ago, gasman449 said:

Genuinely what is the point of doing all these extra charts 😂

to fill up the time !

Just now, mrpopquiz said:

to fill up the time !

They need to find better ways of doing so!

I did some research into the rock genre chart the other day. Turns out the genre charts but the rock chart in particular are weirdly manipulated via 1991 and 2007 archiving rules. The only reason the dance chart seems immune is that there are big new hits. Whereas the rock chart is totally naffed up.

Create an account or sign in to comment