Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

2cdf3dad-ba48-44de-978e-cd252a225f56.png

Boot-Camp-Part-Two.png

Artist-Progress-Template4.png

GROUPS

Vitajte všetci!

A journey by road of just under 2000 kilometres from Barcelona, we now find ourselves in Bratislava, Slovakia for Boot Camp: Part Two; the fourth stop on The Pop Factor's European Adventure. From one iconic backdrop to another, this time the groups will showcase their talents in the grounds of Bratislava Castle while soaking up the quirky city, home to the UFO Bridge, Church of St. Elizabeth, and its medieval Old Town. This time there's no theme and only eight groups will make it to the next round and the next stop. Let's welcome back the groups that are hoping to impress you, the voting BuzzJack public!

How it works:

Once you have listened to all of the groups perform you should post a ranking of each of the performances. You can rank them from best to worst (making clear which is your favourite down to least favourite), or use the template below:

01 (favourite)

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09 (least favourite)

For those voting who have entered one of the groups into the competition, you should rank all nine performances in your own category (however it's encouraged that you vote in all categories), and when scores are totalled your entry will be removed from your list to retain anonymity in the competition.

As always, even if you are not competing in The Pop Factor you can vote too!

When voting closes, the eight groups with the highest scores will proceed to the next round while ONE group will be eliminated from the competition and will not be going through.

However, the competition doesn't end there. Any groups eliminated from the competition - until stated - will be eligible to compete for the chance to return and claim The Gamu Nhengu Gold Card.

Voting will close on Monday 12 October 2026, 17:59 BST

So, without further ado, it's time to put the groups through their paces once more for the second part of BOOT CAMP...

01

BananaramaArtistCard.png

02

FontainesDCArtistCard.png

03

NewOrderArtistCard.png

04

TexasArtistCard.png

05

YearsandYearsArtistCard.png

06

DepecheModeArtistCard.png

07

UltravoxArtistCard.png

08

SadeArtistCard.png

09

iamamiwhoamiArtistCard.png

Standard list of entries:

Bananarama - Love in the First Degree

Fontaines D.C. - Marianne

New Order - Crystal

Texas - Black Eyed Boy

Years & Years - Sanctify

Depeche Mode - Precious

Ultravox - All Stood Still

Sade - By Your Side

iamamiwhoami - t

Spotify and Apple Music* playlists coming soon!

*with thanks to pavi for Apple Music playlists

  • Replies 25
  • Views 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did somebody say twix?

  • It’s only taken four rounds but it is TIME to stan Bananarama *.*

  • Marianne oh Marianne 'Sanctify' is my favourite Years & Years song so very pleased to see that here!

Posted Images

Think I know Banarama, Sade, Years & Years and possibly Texas

Rest will be a fun exploration

Ooh some of the groups are treating this round like a final. Everybody keen to get further!

Fontaines and Bananarama are very well played as I don’t think they should be in trouble with those. Love the Sade song. And that Texas classic <3

Oh wow Bananarama and Texas going BIG!!! No idea how I'm gonna pick between those two. That's one of my favourite Y&Y songs even though I have a feeling it's not that well regarded. Fontaines going with the current single is clever, particularly cos it's had a good reaction on the site. Looking forward to the new discoveries. Did the text at the end of the iamamiwhoami song title get cut off? lol

My absolute favourite Bananarama song oh my dayssss cheeseblock

Would have loved to have seen it kept for later but thrilled to see it nonetheless!

Think we've got my favourite songs by both Years & Years and Texas here (although I didn't know what that Texas song was until pretty recently despite having heard it loads before, I think that's been the case for at least a couple of their other songs for me too so god knows if there are more Texas bops secretly hiding out there that I just don't know are by them).

Oh my I actually know some songs here! lol Black Eyed Boy takes me right back!! heart Sanctify is my favourite Y&Y song so the bar is high for the others! kink

11 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Did the text at the end of the iamamiwhoami song title get cut off? lol

No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.

23 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Think I know Banarama, Sade, Years & Years and possibly Texas

Rest will be a fun exploration

Correction - I defo know that Texas song. Tuuuuneage

1 minute ago, Bror said:

No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.

Seems a bit pretentious but I will listen to the song without prejudgment!

5 minutes ago, Bror said:

Think we've got my favourite songs by both Years & Years and Texas here (although I didn't know what that Texas song was until pretty recently despite having heard it loads before, I think that's been the case for at least a couple of their other songs for me too so god knows if there are more Texas bops secretly hiding out there that I just don't know are by them).

Oh there absolutely will be x

3 minutes ago, Bror said:

No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.

I’d prefer a twix or galaxy sarah

  • Author
5 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

I’d prefer a twix or galaxy sarah

Did somebody say twix?

846594?crop=16_9&width=660&relax=1&forma

The round that I’m least familiar with. I do like that Bananarama song though! Solid choices for Texas and Y&Y and I don’t remember if I have heard that iamamiwhoami song.

I finally recognise a Depeche Mode song here yay!

Christina Aguilera to win plz!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1