22 hours ago22 hr Just now, JosephStyles said:40 Morrisson - COS OF YOUnot them skipping an actually new song to play Oasis for the trillionth time (I knew he had strong iTunes and YouTube with some ok streaming elsewhere but did NOT expect this in the top 40 tbh given it was only #83(!) in the mids) Edited 22 hours ago22 hr by maggotsforbrains
22 hours ago22 hr I noticed that Morrisson track entering the Spotify chart, but it hasn't made their weekly top 200, so not sure how it's gone Top 40 officially!
22 hours ago22 hr Morrison skipped for this, I've not heard the song either but Jack must be more of a Tesco kinda bloke.
22 hours ago22 hr 2 minutes ago, joe2312 said:Is Patient Zero predicted to be #1 again because of physicals?Because it's down to #9 on spotifyThere was no cds in the last update, doesnt mean there hasn't been some since, plus patiemt zero is number 1 on apple music, there's also amazon music YouTube and downloads to consider, Spotify is only part of what contributes to the chart
22 hours ago22 hr I think the Morrison track getting skipped might be due to language etc (No @gasman449 already confirmed it) Edited 22 hours ago22 hr by Stephen Emmett
22 hours ago22 hr Just now, jimwatts said:I noticed that Morrisson track entering the Spotify chart, but it hasn't made their weekly top 200, so not sure how it's gone Top 40 officially!Probably other streaming services
22 hours ago22 hr Just now, jimwatts said:I noticed that Morrisson track entering the Spotify chart, but it hasn't made their weekly top 200, so not sure how it's gone Top 40 officially!I noticed it on Apple before it made the Spotify chart so perhaps that helped
22 hours ago22 hr Just now, DanielCarey said:Probably other streaming servicesyeah Morrison's been #1 on YouTube ahead of Dai Dai for quite a bit of the week so that'll have helped - will agree with others that they probably felt it wasn't worth bothering with a radio edit given its explicit content
22 hours ago22 hr Just now, maggotsforbrains said:yeah Morrison's been #1 on YouTube ahead of Dai Dai for quite a bit of the week so that'll have helped - will agree with others that they probably felt it wasn't worth bothering with a radio edit given its explicit contentIf they can find the instrumental, read the lyrics and find the bits to mute, we'd be good to go
22 hours ago22 hr I rarely listen live these days so I have to say this oasis track sounds brilliant on a Friday afternoon 😂
22 hours ago22 hr Author 38 | 33 | 52nd weekKaty PerryThe One That Got Away6th single from Teenage DreamReleased: 27th August 2010 / 2nd December 2011Label: Capitol RecordsChart StatisticsNE (29/10/2011) | 22-55-61-62-37-31-26-25-20-20-18-22-20-23-21-23-27-45-61-62-65-67-63-57-53-71-90-99-94-xRE (14/05/2026) | 41-30-30-33-32-37-38-28-33-31-37-25-24-28-27-27-35-31-32-29-26-33-38Sales: 1,800,000+Certification: 3x PlatinumStatus: Standard Chart Ratio18 Sales49 Audio Streaming72 Video StreamingVideoBiographyShe’s the dream girl. The free spirit. The candy-coated pinup and the well of inner strength. She’s a little Disney, a little Betty Boop. But she’s also an avatar for the modern female pop star in a post-Madonna world—the liberated woman who kicks open doors without knocking. Under all the sparkle and glitter, you could sense an artist grappling with messy human contradictions—about sexuality, about self-love, about asserting femininity in a man’s world. Talking to Apple Music in 2019, Katy Perry said she leads with her gut and lets her mind follow, and doesn’t make much sense of any of it until the work is done. “The themes are joy,” she said. “They are empowerment. They are trying to expand the boundaries of what I think, and trying to learn from all this opportunity.” She might actually be a superhero. But she also might just be what she is: a girl from Southern California who worked like crazy and didn’t flinch. Born in 1984 to Pentecostal pastors in Santa Barbara, Perry (originally Katy Hudson) grew up on gospel music, putting out her first album, 2001’s Katy Hudson, on a Christian label. At some point during adolescence, she discovered Queen, a band whose mix of flamboyance, power, and sexualized wit cracked her creative world open. (Perry named her fragrance Killer Queen, after one of the band’s signature songs.) Club tracks, ballads, classic pop-rock, and contemporary electronic music—Perry’s production collaborators are brilliant (Dr. Luke, Max Martin, benny blanco), but it's her songwriting, her image, her balance of playfulness and confidence that pull the package together. And for every “Teenage Dream” or “I Kissed a Girl,” there's a “Firework” or a “Roar,” music that turns expressions of vulnerability into anthems of inclusion and self-renewal—a dynamic that has made Perry an inspirational figure not only to young women, but for an LGBTQ community she vocally supports. Perry doesn’t quite know how she went so platinum—2010’s Teenage Dream reached commercial heights previously set only by Michael Jackson—but while the numbers are nice, the work is what's important. “It’s up to me to make the right choice in my mind to keep putting one foot in front of the other and going forward,” Perry told Apple Music. “Not going backwards—I could easily go backwards by literally looking at a photo. But I have to go forward, because I know what’s good for me now.” - Apple MusicTop 100 Chart History2008 01 I Kissed A Girl -1- MILLIONAIRE2008 04 Hot N Cold -2- MILLIONAIRE2009 27 Thinking Of You -3-2009 19 Waking Up In Vegas -4-2009 03 Starstrukk (3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry)2010 03 If We Ever Meet Again (Timbaland feat. Katy Perry)2010 01 California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg) -1- MILLIONAIRE2010 02 Teenage Dream -2- MILLIONAIRE2010 03 Firework -3- MILLION SELLER2011 03 E.T. (feat. Kanye West) -4- MILLIONAIRE2011 09 Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) -5- MILLIONAIRE2011 18 The One That Got Away -6- MILLIONAIRE2012 01 Part Of Me -7-2012 09 Wide Awake -8-2013 01 Roar -1- MILLION SELLER2013 04 Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J) -3- MILLIONAIRE2013 25 Unconditionally -2-2013 80 Walking On Air -IG-2014 22 Birthday -4-2014 33 This Is How We Do -5-2016 25 Rise -NAS-2017 05 Chained To The Rhythm (feat. Skip Marley) -1- MILLIONAIRE2017 37 Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) -2-2017 19 Swish Swish (feat. Nicki Minaj) -3-2017 01 Feels (Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry & Big Sean) MILLIONAIRE2018 22 Cozy Little Christmas -NAS-2019 37 365 (Zedd & Katy Perry)2019 66 Con Calma (Daddy Yankee & Katy Perry feat. Snow)2019 12 Never Really Over -1-2019 43 Small Talk -2-2019 45 Harleys In Hawaii -PS-2020 97 Never Worn White -PS-2020 37 Daisies -3-2020 73 Smile -4-2021 49 When I'm Gone (Alesso & Katy Perry)2024 47 WOMAN'S WORLD -1-2024 89 LIFETIMES -2-2025 61 bandaids -1-5 x #1 | 13 x Top 5 | 15 x Top 10 | 19 x Top 20 | 28 x Top 40 | 37 x Top 100Social Media Katy Perry
22 hours ago22 hr Ahh... I come back to the chart for the first time in ages and have to deal with Oasis.But it's okay because the best ever Katy Perry song follow it :)
Create an account or sign in to comment