Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet 7 was at #72 in the Tuesday midweeks according to Right_Direction at PopJustice. Ouch!
I thought the 2% gap was between 2 and 3 - it was mentioned just after playing Lady GaGa. That would fit in with yesterday's 100 sales gap.
I thought the 2% gap was between 2 and 3 - it was mentioned just after playing Lady GaGa. That would fit in with yesterday's 100 sales gap.

Yep that's definitely what Greg James said, I was listening at the time.

He might have been referring to the Plan B / Lady GaGa gap, but he definitely said 2% between the top 2. He may have just made a mistake.
Sweet 7 was at #72 in the Tuesday midweeks according to Right_Direction at PopJustice. Ouch!

 

OMG. :unsure:

 

Even The Saturdays didn't drop that fast.

OMG. :unsure:

 

Even The Saturdays didn't drop that fast.

Mutya didn't drop that fast.

 

 

Sweet7 is starting to make Siobhan look Successful

I think this week will be last week of Sweet 7's chart life :(

 

Anyway, buy Delirious? Make it reach the top 3 by Sunday. :D Just do it for Easter. :lol:

Sweet7 is starting to make Siobhan look Successful

:lol: That made me laugh

  • Author

Sweet 7 is back inside the album top 40 :o

 

 

 

 

->

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

April fool :P

He might have been referring to the Plan B / Lady GaGa gap, but he definitely said 2% between the top 2. He may have just made a mistake.

No, he said 2% between 'those 2' when referring to She Said and Telephone. I was listening at the time and I never doubted it! Obviously some people here weren't listening properly.

No, he said 2% between 'those 2' when referring to She Said and Telephone. I was listening at the time and I never doubted it! Obviously some people here weren't listening properly.

 

I'm almost certain he said 'the top 2 is very closely contested' or something along those lines directly before he said that.

 

We've established he didn't mean the top 2 already anyway, but the way he said it definitely sounded like he was referring to the top 2.

  • Author

Thursday Update – Top 40 Only

 

 

Singles

 

1 Scouting For Girls

2 Plan B

3 Lady GaGa

4 Tinie Tempah

5 Delirious

 

Top 10

8 Usher

 

Top 15

Alicia Keys

 

Top 20

18 Timbaland ft. J. Timberlake

 

Top 30

25 Lady GaGa [bR]

3OH!3 ft. Katy Perry

Iyaz

 

Top 40

31 David Guetta

Kesha [TT]

40 N-Dubz [sIO]

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Albums

 

1 Lady GaGa

2 Boyzone

3 Justin Bieber

4 Glee Cast [Volume 2]

5 Paolo Nutini

 

Top 10

6 Florence + The Machine

Glee Cast Volume 1

8 Mumford & Sons

10 Madonna

 

Top 15

Andre Rieu

Free & Bad Company

15 Pixie

 

Top 20

Craig David

18 Kids In Glass Houses

 

Top 30

Katherine Jenkins [believe]

 

Top 40

31 Lily Allen

Alvin & The Chipmunks

Timbaland

35 Scouting For Girls [sFG]

Owl City

 

 

NO SALES INFO

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

ARTISTS UPDATE

 

 

Singles

 

Rihanna 4+3

Cheryl 5+5

BEPs 8+7

Boyzone 11+11

Gabriella 11+12

Pixie Lott 12+12

JLS 15+15

Mumford & Sons 30+3

 

Albums

 

Cheryl 7+7

Pixie Lott 9+6

Gorillaz 10+7

Goldfrapp 10+9

Rihanna 10+13

BEPs 12+12

KOL 15+10

Ellie 13+13+2

JLS 10+10+10

Delirious? now got top 5 in the bag then - it's just a question of if they can make it to the top 3! Honestly I can't see them climbing any more, but it could happen if there's a huge surge.

 

Anyway, woo @ N-Dubz scraping top 40 today :w00t:

 

But I wonder if Sigh No More will ever break its 3 x #7 peak? :(

 

Request for Mumford & Sons single please - I'm shocked it's still not top 30.

Edited by BraySayer

  • Author
Is Beyoncé's album still at #28? Thanks ^_^

 

Minus 2 from your figure :P

 

Delirious? now got top 5 in the bag then - it's just a question of if they can make it to the top 3! Honestly I can't see them climbing any more, but it could happen if there's a huge surge.

 

Anyway, woo @ N-Dubz scraping top 40 today :w00t:

 

But I wonder if Sigh No More will ever break its 3 x #7 peak? :(

 

Request for Mumford & Sons single please - I'm shocked it's still not top 30.

3 x 11

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.