April 1, 201016 yr 3 x 11 Non-mover since yesterday then. I hope they can at least stay there, if not move up a couple.
April 1, 201016 yr Author Right... not sure if there will be an update for tomorrow, in theory today's update should be the last update for the week, some offices will be shut, I guess MW will be closed for business for tomorrow, we shall see if things are different tomorrow morning. Oh... and finally I have received a memo from Phil, that we cannot post a mid thread from next week onwards pending an investigation from OCC.... bugger!
April 1, 201016 yr It's so weird to see Delerious? in the top 5. My parents used to listen to this track when I still lived at home, never would have imagined it would ever chart. :o
April 1, 201016 yr Bible Bashers probably going top 3. This country is mad! I'd rather see Justin Beiber at number 1 than this
April 1, 201016 yr do album sales usually get a little bump for easter, i can see the glee albums being a present for kids for easter?
April 1, 201016 yr Can I have the position of Laura Marling's 'I Speak Because I Can' please? I'm hoping it hasn't fallen too much!
April 1, 201016 yr Can I have the position of Laura Marling's 'I Speak Because I Can' please? I'm hoping it hasn't fallen too much! 10+3
April 1, 201016 yr Bible Bashers probably going top 3. This country is mad! I'd rather see Justin Beiber at number 1 than this It's a good song. And they're a christian rock group, how are they bible bashers.... I do wish some people would think before posting...
April 1, 201016 yr Wednesday Update – Top 40 Only Singles 1 Scouting For Girls 2 Plan B 3 Lady GaGa ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ The Top 40 Midweek Chart Only 2% sales difference between the top 2 singles. (Source: Radio 1)Is that true? I somehow doubt it personally, I also think it's what another member said maybe it's 2% sales between Plan B & GaGa... :unsure: That's mor ebelievable to me personally.
April 2, 201016 yr Is that true? I somehow doubt it personally, I also think it's what another member said maybe it's 2% sales between Plan B & GaGa... :unsure: That's mor ebelievable to me personally. Agreed! April fools is over now :)
April 2, 201016 yr It's a good song. And they're a christian rock group, how are they bible bashers.... I do wish some people would think before posting... Oh please have some standards.
April 2, 201016 yr I think the Church will motivate its troops over Good Friday and Easter Saturday and Delirious? will go top 3. This felt like a bold statement when I wrote it!!
April 2, 201016 yr Author That's it... nothing has been updated for the 2nd April on MW site.. that's all we have for this week, I'll be back Monday morning, long weekend off, have a happy Easter. But don`t forget Dave`s "Almost Saturday Charts" tonight from 5pm onwards. Sales will be available from Tuesday
April 2, 201016 yr Hmm, so I'm gonna have to wait until Tuesday to find out the top 100s. Mehh. Happy Easter to everyone!
April 2, 201016 yr 10+3 Only just seen this. Thank you! Glad it hasn't fallen a disastrous amount. :D
April 2, 201016 yr It's a good song. And they're a christian rock group, how are they bible bashers.... I do wish some people would think before posting... Whats a christian?
April 2, 201016 yr Whats a christian? I sincerely hope, you are joking! Especially at 3pm on Good Friday. :teresa:
Create an account or sign in to comment