September 6, 201115 yr I don't know what the rules are here so much but I'm hearing Pixie 39.6k, Saturdays 38.4k and Maroon 5 26k - please delete if not appropriate to post.
September 6, 201115 yr She definitely won't make top 3. She's 30% behind Maroon 5 on iTunes. The top 3 will be Pixie, Sats and Maroon 5, just unsure what order Maroon 5/Sats will be! Her EP in the top 10 (at 6) will no doubt give her a boost up - i'm reckon she'll be top 5 at least
September 6, 201115 yr I don't know what the rules are here so much but I'm hearing Pixie 39.6k, Saturdays 38.4k and Maroon 5 26k - please delete if not appropriate to post. Wow! Such close sales between Pixie Lott and Saturdays! :D
September 6, 201115 yr I don't know what the rules are here so much but I'm hearing Pixie 39.6k, Saturdays 38.4k and Maroon 5 26k - please delete if not appropriate to post. MASSIVE SALES! The biggest Sats first midweek was Missing You with 22k :o
September 6, 201115 yr I know, they should hit 80 or 90 thousand right? I knew it;d be big! Not the No.1 I said when I first heard it but still very happy! Edited September 6, 201115 yr by Adam
September 6, 201115 yr I'm pretty sure Sunday will be: 01 Pixie Lott 02 Maroon 5 03 The Saturdays 04 Example 05 Leona Lewis
September 6, 201115 yr PS. I heard the info I have from a friend in the industry so it's up to you whether you trust me :P sure it'll be confirmed soon!
September 6, 201115 yr I hope Pixie is No.1 today though as if Sats are it won't be by much, and I often get the feeling the artists don't understand iTunes/the charts like many of us do, and if they see themselves at No.1 they won't release they will lose that spot tomorrow. Nah, they get it. They even look at the iTunes chart a lot but I sincerely doubt they go looking for pop bars and % updates!!
September 6, 201115 yr Your sales seem to be correct then, Adam, if there's a gap of 1,200 between #1 and 2 :)
September 6, 201115 yr Yup yup, I implicitly trust the person who told me, it was just a case of you guys trusting me as I don't post here a lot :P Leona is at 4, 3000 copies behind Maroon 5.
September 6, 201115 yr The best of John Barrowman? What an odd time to release it, 3 1/2 months before Christmas and 6 months after Mother's Day!
September 6, 201115 yr Looks like The Sats could hold number 2 then if they're 12k ahead of Maroon 5.. doubt M5 will close a gap that big.
September 6, 201115 yr "On the singles chart Mercury artist Pixie Lott is seeking out her first number one" Doesn't Pixie Lott already have 2 #1s? Mama Do, and Boys & Girls? Edited September 6, 201115 yr by Mullo
September 6, 201115 yr Yup yup, I implicitly trust the person who told me, it was just a case of you guys trusting me as I don't post here a lot :P Leona is at 4, 3000 copies behind Maroon 5. So Leona's sold 23,000 copies so far! :D
September 6, 201115 yr "On the singles chart Mercury artist Pixie Lott is seeking out her first number one" Doesn't Pixie Lott already have 2 #1s? Mama Do, and Boys & Girls? Yes, she does :P Not sure why they put "first number one!"
September 6, 201115 yr Yup to Leona's sales! Which is apparently what Example had sold at this point last week for his No.1 - how disappointing for Leona but especially the Saturdays! Edited September 6, 201115 yr by Adam
September 6, 201115 yr I'm pretty sure Sunday will be: 01 Pixie Lott 02 Maroon 5 03 The Saturdays 04 Example 05 Leona Lewis I think the same, but with Example and Leona Lewis swapped around. We all knew Example would be front loaded :cry:
Create an account or sign in to comment