February 26, 201214 yr Hoping Maroon 5 release another single soon - just to make sure they don't fade into the abyss. 'Moves Like Jagger' has still easily become their biggest and best-selling hit, but it'd still be nice to see them release something else.
February 26, 201214 yr Hoping Maroon 5 release another single soon - just to make sure they don't fade into the abyss. 'Moves Like Jagger' has still easily become their biggest and best-selling hit, but it'd still be nice to see them release something else. I agree. They should really try and make the most of the momentum they have atm.
February 26, 201214 yr I'm presuming "We Found Love" has dropped out then? No, it was performed at The Brits so it has risen.
February 26, 201214 yr Late, but happy Niggas in Paris got top 40. Hope it can climbs much higher next week! Ew at Jason DeRulo and Christina Perry :(
February 26, 201214 yr 30 Coldplay - Charlie Brown [D] http://www.chartstats.com/image/r50872_100.jpg Chart Run: 55-xx(10 wks)-30 [2 wks] Release date: 12-09-2011 Format: donwload only track Label: EMI UK Video here: zTFBJgnNgU4 Chart history (Year peak title): 2000 35 Shiver 2000 04 Yellow 2000 10 Trouble 2002 02 In My Place 2002 10 The Scientist 2003 09 Clocks 2005 02 Speed Of Sound 2005 04 Fix You 2005 10 Talk 2008 08 Violet Hill 2008 54 Lost! 2008 01 Viva La Vida 2009 28 Life in Technicolour II 2010 13 Christmas Lights 2011 06 Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall 2011 40 In My Place (Live At Glastonbury) 2011 01 Paradise 2011 33 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna) 2011 30 Charlie Brown Album Discussion Here
February 26, 201214 yr 35 (from 54) Jason Derulo - Breathing [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uXFBK5njL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 49-45-42-54-35 [5 wks] Release date: 26-02-2012 Format: download only single Label: Beluga Heights/Warner Bros. Video here: 8FbF18hDosw Does it have any sample, like your usual Jason Derulo tune?
February 26, 201214 yr WOO. Charlie Brown :wub: I hope this isn't its peak but realistically it probably will be. It's out of the top 30 on iTunes now and the BRITs version won't be selling much for much longer.
February 26, 201214 yr No, it's back on the up - remember it was performed on the BRITs :P Didn't Rihanna get a bit Arty as well on Tuesday night, paint everywhere.
February 26, 201214 yr Bit low for "Charlie Brown" but it's had all the promotion it merits. "Hurts Like Heaven" next please, if they release "Princess of China" next it'll kill any future singles.
February 26, 201214 yr 30 Coldplay - Charlie Brown [D] http://www.chartstats.com/image/r50872_100.jpg Chart Run: 55-xx(10 wks)-30 [2 wks] Release date: 12-09-2011 Format: donwload only track Label: EMI UK Video here: zTFBJgnNgU4 It's not a - it's a . Sorry for being picky, but thought it best to be factually correct.
February 26, 201214 yr Fab to see Coldplay get another top 30 hit from their superb album :wub: And I'm weirdly glad that it's not Princess Of China :lol:
February 26, 201214 yr This has grown on me so much. I can't believe how much I am loving Coldplay this era, after me being one of their only haters.. I have always found Chris to be deadly boring, and although he may still be, Coldplay's songs haven't been and Mylo Xyloto is the only Coldplay album I have ever purchased.
February 26, 201214 yr so this is looking like their lowest charting single release since Shiver :( oh well, this era's still been good and at least this isn't missing the top 40 like it was looking like its still really good, I do prefer Hurts Like Heaven & Major Minus though Edited February 26, 201214 yr by C.W
February 26, 201214 yr It's not a - it's a . Sorry for being picky, but thought it best to be factually correct. No, it's a re-entry. It charted at #55 after their XF performance :P
February 26, 201214 yr Author It's not a - it's a . Sorry for being picky, but thought it best to be factually correct. It is a RE as it has been on the chart before. Sorry to correct you, but is IS best to be right :P
February 26, 201214 yr It's not a - it's a . Sorry for being picky, but thought it best to be factually correct. But it is a because they base it on the top 75.
February 26, 201214 yr This has grown on me so much. I can't believe how much I am loving Coldplay this era, after me being one of their only haters.. I have always found Chris to be deadly boring, and although he may still be, Coldplay's songs haven't been and Mylo Xyloto is the only Coldplay album I have ever purchased. Yay a new fan! I would definitely advise investing in their older albums as they are just incredible, but i guess not for everyone.
February 26, 201214 yr so this is looking like their lowest charting single release since Shiver :( oh well, this era's still been good and at least it isn't missing the top 40 like it was looking like its still really good, I do prefer Hurts Like Heaven & Major Minus though Even 'lowest charting single since Shiver' is better than I was expecting when I initially found out they'd picked it over Princess Of China - I briefly thought it could be huge when it seemed to be doing very well before the video release, but then it stalled after the video came out and I lowered my expectations again so I'm happy with #30. Would be nice if it could outpeak Life In Technicolor II at least but still. Put it this way, it's a higher peak than I initially thought Paradise would be stuck with :P Mylo Xyloto has now produced more top 40 hits than Coldplay's last album :D Edited February 26, 201214 yr by Bré
Create an account or sign in to comment