Jump to content

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

> #36 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> CHRISTINA PERRI

> “Jar Of Hearts” [1st single from “lovestrong.”]

> 90-x(4)-91-52-49-42-46-17-5-4-6-6-8-8-11-12-12-4-7-11-14-17-10-12-18-27-32-30-19-25-27-27-37-22-33-36-36-

> 30 weeks top 40; 34 weeks top 75; 36 weeks top 100

 

> #37 [:up: from #76]

> JAY-Z and KANYE WEST

> “Niggas In Paris” [4th single from “Watch The Throne”]

> 76-37-

> 1 week top 40; 2 weeks top 100

 

> #38 [:down: from #29]

> AVICII

> “Levels” [non-album single]

> 4-5-8-7-9-12-4-4-7-15-19-20-29-38-

> 14 weeks top 40

 

> #39 [:down: from #27]

> LABRINTH feat. TINIE TEMPAH

> “Earthquake” [2nd single from “Electronic Earth”]

> 2-3-3-4-5-6-11-12-16-8-7-10-14-11-14-19-27-39-

> 18 weeks top 40

 

> #40 [:up: from #53]

> NADIA ALI

> “Rapture” [1st (?) single from “Queen Of Clubs Trilogy - Onyx Edition”]

> 56-80-46-41-44-45-53-40-

> 1 week top 40; 7 weeks top 75; 8 weeks top 100

 

That's the end of GOOD music on the chart show then :(

 

(Brownie points for anyone who knows what that means - even though it doesn't actually apply to 'Niggas In Paris' itself, shush).

Edited by Bré

  • Replies 342
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jar Of Farts :puke2:

 

??????

 

That's what it said on HMV.

Graham Norton must have saved JOH for another week!!

 

What did JLS/RK perform on Johnathon Ross last night?

  • Author
What's the follow up to this, "Ho's in Soho"?

Bling in Beijing?

35 :up: (from 54) Jason Derulo - Breathing [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uXFBK5njL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 49-45-42-54-35 [5 wks]

 

Release date: 26-02-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Beluga Heights/Warner Bros.

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Breathing

2. Breathing (JRMX Radio Edit)

3. Breathing (JRMX Club Mix)

4. Breathing (TRC Remix)

5. Breathing (Instrumental)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 03 Whatcha Say

2010 01 In My Head

2010 02 Ridin' Solo

2010 12 What If

2010 51 Coming Home (Pixie Lott Feat. Jason Derulo)

2010 68 The Sky's The Limit

2011 01 Don't Wanna Go Home

2011 04 It Girl

2011 15 Fight For You

2012 35 Breathing

 

Album Discussion Here

  • Author

35 :up: (from 54) Jason Derulo - Breathing [D]

 

Please feel free to stop.

That's the end of GOOD music on the chart show then :(

 

(Brownie points for anyone who knows what that means - even though it doesn't actually apply to 'Niggas In Paris' itself, shush).

 

I think I know :D

Cue the hate. For me, this is fast becoming my favourite song from him EVER. On a par with 'Ridin' Solo' now :wub:
I quite like this Jason Derulo one. He's the non-douchebag version of Chris Brown
Nice to see Breathing in then. I was worried it would miss the top 40, and it's one of his best, I think.
This is very average and doesn't have stolen parts from a brilliant song to help it, unlike 'Fight For You'. Flush. (That said, I did REALLY like 'In My Head' at first :P)
I quite like this Jason Derulo one. He's the non-douchebag version of Chris Brown

 

:lol:

 

That's a good description. Really like the melody of this, is it another Avicii sample?

still love this. :wub: I'd probably say it's my favourite single from him now, all of his others got boring for me quite quickly.

34 :down: (from 22) Lloyd Feat. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne - Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TplVzTtkL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 3-4-8-13-10-5-6-12-13-15-22-34 [12 wks]

 

Release date: 04-12-2011

Format: download only track

Label: Universal Music Ireland Ltd.

 

Video here:

 

Download Track Listing

1. Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Super Clean version (Edited)) (Lloyd / Andre 3000 / Lil Wayne)

2. Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Album Version (Explicit)) (Lloyd / Andre 3000 / Lil Wayne)

3. Lay It Down (Album Version (Explicit)) (Lloyd)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Lloyd

2005 20 Caught Up (Ja Rule Feat. Lloyd)

2007 45 You (Lloyd Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 72 Get It Shawty

2008 75 How We Do It (Around My Way) (Lloyd Feat. Ludacris)

2010 09 Bedrock (Young Money Feat. Lloyd)

2011 03 Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Lloyd Feat. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne)

 

Andre 3000

2004 03 Millionaire (Kelis Featuring Andre 3000)

2008 35 Green Light (John Legend Feat. Andre 3000)

2011 03 Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Lloyd Feat. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne)

 

Lil Wayne

2005 04 Soldier (Destiny's Child Feat. T.I. And Lil Wayne)

2006 23 Gimme That (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 45 You (Wyclef Jean Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 66 Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) (Lloyd Feat. Akon, Lil Wayne And Niia)

2008 26 Lollipop

2008 34 My Life (The Game Feat. Lil Wayne)

2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z And T.I. Feat. Kanye West And Lil Wayne)

2008 59 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne)

2008 57 Mrs Officer (Lil Wayne Feat. Bobby And Kidd Kidd)

2008 05 Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Lil Wayne)

2009 74 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne And Young Jeezy)

2009 03 Down (Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne)

2009 26 I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne)

2009 42 Forever (Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne And Eminem)

2010 51 Drop The World (Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem)

2010 37 I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Birdman, Jay Sean And Lil Wayne)

2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake)

2010 33 No Love (Eminem Feat. Lil Wayne)

2011 71 6 Foot 7 Foot (Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz)

2011 67 Hit The Lights (Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne)

2011 44 Look At Me Now (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne And Busta Rhymes)

2011 09 I'm Into You (Jennifer Lopez Feat. Lil Wayne)

2011 48 How To Love

2011 21 Dirty Dancer (Enrique Iglesias With Usher Feat. Lil Wayne)

2011 58 She Will (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake)

2011 72 Strange Clouds (B.o.B Feat. Lil Wayne)

2011 03 Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Lloyd Feat. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne)

2012 23 Mirror (Lil Wayne Feat. Bruno Mars)

 

Discussion Thread Here

Another song (like Earthquake and Levels) that held up very well in the top 20 but has plummeted since. Odd.

33 :up: (from 65) Ed Sheeran - The A Team [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/ASYLUM18CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 3-5-6-3-3-3-4-4-7-6-9-13-18-14-7-11-13-9-14-20-22-28-26-30-34-40-44-45-17-33-42-51-48-48-52-65-33 [37 wks]

 

Release date: 13-06-2011

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: ASYLUM18CD

Label: warners

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2011 03 The A Team

2011 04 You Need Me I Don't Need You

2011 14 Drunk

2011 05 Lego House

2011 24 Teardrop (Official Children In Need Single 2011) (The Collective Feat. Labrinth, Tulisa, Chipmunk, Dot Rotten, Ed Sheeran, Ms. Dynamite, Mz Bratt, Rizzle Kicks, Tinchy Stryder & Wretch 32)

 

Album Discussion Here

2009 03 Whatcha Say

2010 01 In My Head

2010 02 Ridin' Solo

2010 12 What If

2010 51 Coming Home (Pixie Lott Feat. Jason Derulo)

2010 68 The Sky's The Limit

2011 01 Don't Wanna Go Home

2011 04 It Girl

2011 15 Fight For You

2012 35 Breathing

 

How can someone with zero charisma do this well on charts?

The A Team :wub: I still love this even after all the overplay.

 

(Looks like no Set Fire To The Rain in the top 40 then, ah well, hopefully the other two are both top 30).

 

And Charlie Brown has now outpeaked Princess Of China, for now at least :D

Edited by Bré

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.