February 26, 201214 yr Not surprised at 1D's drop really, it was to be expected. But as someone else said, it probably will sell more than Gotta Be You. :P
February 26, 201214 yr Is this Coldplay's biggest selling single ever now? Counting the >100k ineligible sales in its first 6 weeks, yes. Not sure if it's quite overtaken Viva La Vida yet in the 18 weeks it's been eligible.
February 26, 201214 yr 1D are the best boyband in ages! They also have a huge following all over the world and 'One Thing' is an amazing single. I don't get why they're not doing better in their home country. Oh well.. there are loads of things in pop that I don't get.
February 26, 201214 yr Author 22 (from 34) Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris - We Found Love [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51hd00gYDiL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 1-1-1-3-2-1-1-1-3-4-5-10-5-9-11-17-24-28-32-34-22 [21 wks] Release date: 22-09-11 Format: download only single Label: The Island Def Jam Music Group Video here: tg00YEETFzg Chart history (Year peak title): Rihanna 2005 02 Pon De Replay 2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want 2006 02 S.O.S. 2006 02 Unfaithful 2006 17 We Ride 2007 01 Umbrella (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2007 05 Shut Up And Drive 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) 2007 04 Don't Stop The Music 2008 01 Take A Bow 2008 03 Disturbia 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna) 2008 16 Rehab (Rihanna Feat. Justin Timberlake) 2009 01 Run This Town (Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West) 2009 02 Russian Roulette 2009 45 Wait Your Turn 2010 42 Hard (Rihanna Feat. Young Jeezy) 2010 02 Rude Boy 2010 41 Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) (Jay-Z Feat. Bono, The Edge & Rihanna) 2010 14 Te Amo 2010 02 Love The Way You Lie (Eminem Feat. Rihanna) 2010 01 Only Girl (In The World) 2010 01 What's My Name? (Rihanna Feat. Drake) 2010 03 S&M 2010 06 Who's That Chick? (David Guetta Feat. Rihanna) 2011 15 All Of The Lights (Kanye West Feat. Rihanna & Various Artists) 2011 08 California King Bed 2011 54 Man Down 2011 15 Cheers (Drink To That) 2011 16 Fly (Nicki Minaj Feat. Rihanna) 2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) 2011 33 Princess Of China (Coldplay Feat. Rihanna) 2011 09 Take Care (Drake Feat. Rihanna) 2011 25 Talk That Talk (Rihanna Feat. Jay-Z) 2011 16 You Da One 2011 61 Where Have You Been Calvin Harris 2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s 2007 03 The Girls 2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place 2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Featuring Calvin Harris And Chrome) 2009 01 I'm Not Alone 2009 03 Ready For The Weekend (Calvin Harris Feat. Mary Pearce) 2009 18 Flashback 2010 27 You Used To Hold Me 2011 02 Bounce (Calvin Harris Feat. Kelis) 2011 02 Feel So Close 2011 01 We Found Love (Rihanna Feat. Calvin Harris) 2011 24 Off The Record (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Calvin Harris & Burns) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_76.jpg
February 26, 201214 yr This can join 'Who You Are' in climbing to a top 10 peak but never charting in the 11-20 region :P Well a number 1 and 2 top tens is not bad at all for a new act. :P
February 26, 201214 yr 1D are the best boyband in ages! They also have a huge following all over the world and 'One Thing' is an amazing single. I don't get why they're not doing better in their home country. Oh well.. there are loads of things in pop that I don't get. Totally agree. :) They are doing well over here, it's just the fact that this song has been in the low Top 40 for weeks now, that most people have already got it and it didn't peak higher than #9 in it's official release week.
February 26, 201214 yr Well a number 1 and 2 top tens is not bad at all for a new act. :P I can see them being successful with their next album aswell, now that they're doing well Internationally. They'll have to get new material out soon, since they need follow-ups to What Makes You Beautiful in all those countries (I don't think it's a good idea to use Gotta Be You or One Thing).
February 26, 201214 yr Author 21 (from 23) Lil' Wayne Feat. Bruno Mars - Mirror [D] http://www.chartstats.com/image/r50857_100.jpg Chart Run: 68-38-23-21 [4 wks] Release date: 05-03-2012 Format: download only track Label: Universal Music Ireland Ltd. Video here: OZLUa8JUR18 Chart history (Year peak title): Lil Wayne 2005 04 Soldier (Destiny's Child Feat. T.I. And Lil Wayne) 2006 23 Gimme That (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne) 2007 45 You (Wyclef Jean Feat. Lil Wayne) 2007 66 Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) (Lloyd Feat. Akon, Lil Wayne And Niia) 2008 26 Lollipop 2008 34 My Life (The Game Feat. Lil Wayne) 2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z And T.I. Feat. Kanye West And Lil Wayne) 2008 59 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne) 2008 57 Mrs Officer (Lil Wayne Feat. Bobby And Kidd Kidd) 2008 05 Let It Rock (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Lil Wayne) 2009 74 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne And Young Jeezy) 2009 03 Down (Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne) 2009 26 I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne) 2009 42 Forever (Drake Feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne And Eminem) 2010 51 Drop The World (Lil Wayne Feat. Eminem) 2010 37 I Made It (Cash Money Heroes) (Kevin Rudolf Feat. Birdman, Jay Sean And Lil Wayne) 2010 37 Right Above It (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake) 2010 33 No Love (Eminem Feat. Lil Wayne) 2011 71 6 Foot 7 Foot (Lil Wayne Feat. Cory Gunz) 2011 67 Hit The Lights (Jay Sean Feat. Lil Wayne) 2011 44 Look At Me Now (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne And Busta Rhymes) 2011 09 I'm Into You (Jennifer Lopez Feat. Lil Wayne) 2011 48 How To Love 2011 21 Dirty Dancer (Enrique Iglesias With Usher Feat. Lil Wayne) 2011 58 She Will (Lil Wayne Feat. Drake) 2011 72 Strange Clouds (B.o.B Feat. Lil Wayne) 2011 03 Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Lloyd Feat. Andre 3000 & Lil Wayne) 2012 21 Mirror (Lil Wayne Feat. Bruno Mars) Bruno Mars 2010 01 Nothin' On You (B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 03 Billionaire (Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 01 Just The Way You Are (Amazing) 2011 01 Grenade 2011 11 Marry You 2011 01 The Lazy Song 2011 10 Lighters (Bad Meets Evil Feat. Bruno Mars) 2011 19 Runaway Baby 2011 14 It Will Rain 2012 21 Mirror (Lil Wayne Feat. Bruno Mars) Album Discussion Here
February 26, 201214 yr > #21 [ from #23] > LIL WAYNE feat. BRUNO MARS > “Mirror” [5th single from “Tha Carter IV”] > 91-x(7)-68-38-23-21- > 3 weeks top 40; 4 weeks top 75; 5 weeks top 100 > #22 [ from #34] > RIHANNA feat. CALVIN HARRIS > “We Found Love” [1st single from “Talk That Talk”] > 1-1-1-3-2-1-1-1-3-4-5-10-5-9-11-17-24-28-32-34-22- > 21 weeks top 40 > #23 [ from #24] > COLDPLAY > “Paradise” [2nd single from “Mylo Xyloto”] > 14-17-20-13-11-12-7-2-5-1-2-7-10-17-20-21-24-23- > 18 weeks top 40 > #24 [ from #9] > ONE DIRECTION > “One Thing” [3rd single from “Up All Night”] > 28-36-38-26-9-24- > 6 weeks top 40 > #25 [ from #46] > CHER LLOYD feat. ASTRO > “Want U Back” [3rd single from “Sticks + Stones”] > 56-26-38-39-43-46-25- > 4 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 75 > #26 [ from #28] > OLLY MURS > “Dance With Me Tonight” [2nd single from “In Case You Didn’t Know”] > 2-2-1-3-6-2-6-9-12-13-16-16-28-26- > 14 weeks top 40 > #27 [ from #35] > EMELI SANDÉ > “Heaven” [1st single from “Our Version Of Events”] > 2-7-11-19-23-28-22-28-41-52-46-54-82-x(1)-97-x(5)-69-85-78-72-64-49-35-27- > 10 weeks top 40; 18 weeks top 75; 22 weeks top 100 > #28 [ from #39] > ADELE > “Rolling In The Deep” [1st single from “21”] > 2-3-4-5-4-4-5-9-8-9-15-16-16-22-26-27-33-34-26-31-37-41-44-45-43-47-36-51-44-45-50-52-49-40-50-54-55-56-51-55-69-... ...-62-68-76-80-70-77-75-69-45-39-55-70-77-82-76-39-28- > 26 weeks top 40; 52 weeks top 75; 58 weeks top 100 > #29 [ from #21] > FLO RIDA > “Good Feeling” [1st single from “Only One Rida (Part 2)”] > 2-3-4-5-6-7-3-1-2-5-9-12-17-21-29- > 15 weeks top 40 > #30 [ RE-ENTRY] > COLDPLAY > “Charlie Brown” [3rd single from “Mylo Xyloto”] > 55-x(7)-86-x(1)-30- > 1 week top 40; 2 weeks top 75; 3 weeks top 100 > #31 [ from #30] > MAROON 5 feat. CHRISTINA AGUILERA > “Moves Like Jagger” [4th single from “Hands All Over”] > 3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-5-9-7-8-10-16-14-15-11-12-12-16-23-27-30-30-31- > 28 weeks top 40 > #32 [ from #41] > ADELE > “Someone Like You” [2nd single from “21”] > 36-33-47-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-3-6-12-12-11-14-17-21-20-24-27-29-34-30-30-28-35-33-35-40-43-27-17-24-32-32-31-33-41-43-45-... ...-50-48-56-49-51-50-49-27-28-40-43-53-51-58-41-32- > 40 weeks top 40; 57 weeks top 75 > #33 [ from #65] > ED SHEERAN > “The A Team” [1st single from “+”] > 3-5-6-3-3-3-4-4-7-6-9-13-18-14-7-11-13-9-14-20-22-28-26-30-34-40-44-45-17-33-42-51-48-48-52-65-33- > 29 weeks top 40; 37 weeks top 75 > #34 [ from #22] > LLOYD feat. ANDRÉ 3000 and LIL WAYNE > “Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)” [3rd single from “King Of Hearts”] > 3-4-8-13-10-5-6-12-13-15-22-34- > 12 weeks top 40 > #35 [ from #54] > JASON DERÜLO > “Breathing” [4th single from “Future History”] > 49-45-42-54-35- > 1 week top 40; 5 weeks top 75 > #36 [ NON-MOVER] > CHRISTINA PERRI > “Jar Of Hearts” [1st single from “lovestrong.”] > 90-x(4)-91-52-49-42-46-17-5-4-6-6-8-8-11-12-12-4-7-11-14-17-10-12-18-27-32-30-19-25-27-27-37-22-33-36-36- > 30 weeks top 40; 34 weeks top 75; 36 weeks top 100 > #37 [ from #76] > JAY-Z and KANYE WEST > “Niggas In Paris” [4th single from “Watch The Throne”] > 76-37- > 1 week top 40; 2 weeks top 100 > #38 [ from #29] > AVICII > “Levels” [non-album single] > 4-5-8-7-9-12-4-4-7-15-19-20-29-38- > 14 weeks top 40 > #39 [ from #27] > LABRINTH feat. TINIE TEMPAH > “Earthquake” [2nd single from “Electronic Earth”] > 2-3-3-4-5-6-11-12-16-8-7-10-14-11-14-19-27-39- > 18 weeks top 40 > #40 [ from #53] > NADIA ALI > “Rapture” [1st (?) single from “Queen Of Clubs Trilogy - Onyx Edition”] > 56-80-46-41-44-45-53-40- > 1 week top 40; 7 weeks top 75; 8 weeks top 100 Oh, I hope this doesn't end up peaking at #21. That'd be annoying.
February 26, 201214 yr I hope this can properly take off over the next few weeks, but I have my doubts to whether it actually will or not :(
February 26, 201214 yr First time I've heard Mirror (I was out of the room when it was on last week) and... well, it's better than N****s In Paris.
February 26, 201214 yr I can't believe this is Lil Wayne's highest charting song (as a lead artist). :o I think people in this country like it more for Bruno. It doesn't seem like one of his biggest songs at all. :lol: I'm glad he's had such a big hit from this album in the UK regardless. :wub:
February 26, 201214 yr This really doesn't deserve to be Lil Wayne's highest solo peaking single :( It's so dull, and Bruno Mars makes it even worse. Lollipop should've been a top 20 hit here, it was a massive #1 in the US - I love the beat in that song :heart:
February 26, 201214 yr I have a feeling it'll fall soon. :( But it has Bruno, it might suddenly take off.
February 26, 201214 yr on first listen, this is quite good, I really like the creepy whirring sound in the background :lol: Edited February 26, 201214 yr by C.W
February 26, 201214 yr 20 (from 19) Lana Del Rey - Video Games [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/STRVS008.JPG Chart Run: 9-15-12-13-19-24-32-38-40-29-36-26-16-20-20-17-13-19-20 [19 wks] Release date: 17-10-2011 Format: SS [7" only] Catalogue Number: STRVS008 Label: strangerrecords Video here: HO1OV5B_JDw track listing 1. Video Games 2. Blue Jeans Chart history (Year peak title): 2011 09 Video Games 2012 09 Born To Die Discussion Thread Here
February 26, 201214 yr on first listen, this is quite good, I really like the creepy whirring sound in the background :lol: I do aswell! :D I'm really glad it doesn't have the "keyboard" beat that Nothin' On You and Lighters have, since I really got bored of that quickly. I hardly listen to those songs anymore. :( Video Games. :wub:
February 26, 201214 yr 40 (from 53) Nadia Ali - Rapture (Avicii New Generation Mix) [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510Skdi2TrL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 56-xx-46-41-44-45-53-40 [7 wks] Release date: 27-03-2011 Format: download only single Label: Ministry Of Sound Video here: o5dqtRULD6w download track listing 1. Rapture (Avicii New Generation Radio Edit) 2. Rapture (Avicii New Generation Extended Mix) 3. Rapture (Gareth Emery Remix) 4. Rapture (Tristan Garner Remix) 5. Rapture (Tristan Garner Radio Edit) Chart history (Year peak title): 2012 40 Rapture (Avicii New Generation Mix) Discussion Thread Here Good remake of the IIO tune from 2001-2002. This tune proves to me that I'm getting older and that there was good dance music on the charts.
February 26, 201214 yr "Mirror" doesn't really deserve to do better than "A Milli" for one but it's not bad. Good to see Lana holding her two top 20 singles, last time I'm guessing.
Create an account or sign in to comment