Jump to content

Featured Replies

I thought we had seen the back of this finally as well :lol:

 

Still remains inoffensive but rather dull.

  • Replies 342
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 :up: (from 54) Jason Derulo - Breathing [D]

 

Please feel free to stop.

 

lol

 

(Well, I don't actually want him to die, but I can't stand that song).

 

And NOOOOOOOO. I missed Niggas in Paris. :cry:

 

I'm very surprised Nadia Ali got in though! :o

it's easier to get rid of chlamydia than this song. :(

and this one too!

Edited by Doug

32 :up: (from 41) Adele - Someone Like You [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/011/821/0001182162_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 36-33-47-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-3-6-12-12-11-14-17-21-20-24-27-29-34-30-30-28-35-33-35-40-43-27-17-24-32-32-31-33-41-43-45-50-48-56-49-51-50-49-27-28-40-43-53-51-58-41-32 [57 wks]

 

Release date: 24-01-2011

Format: download only track

Label: XL

 

Another graduate of the BRIT performing arts school (as is Leona Lewis, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash...), Londoner Adele Adkins was voted the hotest new talent in the BBC's 'Sound for 2008' poll. Her acclaimed soul-pop debut album, 19, was released on XL and was preceded by the massive hit single "Chasing Pavements". Adele won the 2008 Brit Award for Critics Choice. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 02 Chasing Pavements

2008 19 Hometown Glory

2008 18 Cold Shoulder

2008 04 Make You Feel My Love

2011 02 Rolling In The Deep

2011 01 Someone Like You

2011 11 Set Fire To The Rain

2011 62 Turning Tables

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_219.png

Oh, not top 30 again. Boo. Ah well, 40th week in the top 40 :cheer:
So this is the section of the chart that explains why Lloyd, Avicii and Labrinth all plummeted then :lol:
Hoping this falls out next week and never ever returns. Not because I don't like it, I just want it to stay at 40 weeks inside the top 40 as this is its 40th week I believe.
2009 03 Whatcha Say

2010 01 In My Head

2010 02 Ridin' Solo

2010 12 What If

2010 51 Coming Home (Pixie Lott Feat. Jason Derulo)

2010 68 The Sky's The Limit

2011 01 Don't Wanna Go Home

2011 04 It Girl

2011 15 Fight For You

2012 35 Breathing

 

How can someone with zero charisma do this well on charts?

 

I agree kind of. A lot of pop stars have to have something about them (whether it's looks, personality, talent, etc.) to get media attention and public interest, but Jason doesn't really. Some of those songs like Whatcha Say, Ridin' Solo, Coming Home and It Girl I find to be extremely catchy, but others such as In My Head, Don't Wanna Go Home and Fight For You I find to be extremely boring, but I geuss there must be people out there that find them catchy.

I bought 'Rolling in the Deep' this week for the first time (still have no intention of purchasing '21') - so I guess I'm just as bad.
Reggie in ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY JOKE shocker! :lol:

31 :down: (from 30) Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Fh-U6RmPL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-5-9-7-8-10-16-14-15-11-12-12-16-23-27-30-30-31 [28 wks]

 

Release date: 14-08-2011

Format: download only single

Label: Polydor

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Maroon 5

2004 13 Harder To Breathe

2004 03 This Love

2004 04 She Will Be Loved

2004 27 Sunday Morning

2005 39 Must Get Out

2007 02 Makes Me Wonder

2007 33 Wake Up Call

2007 44 Won't Go Home Without You

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Marron 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2010 30 Misery

2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera)

 

Christina Aguilera

1999 01 Genie In A Bottle

1999 03 What A Girl Wants

2000 19 I Turn To You

2000 08 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)

2001 04 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (Ricky Martin With Christina Aguilera)

2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk)

2002 01 Dirrty (Christina Aguilera Feat. Redman)

2003 01 Beautiful

2003 03 Fighter

2003 06 Can't Hold Us Down (Christina Aguilera Feat. Lil' Kim)

2003 09 The Voice Within

2004 04 Car Wash (Christina Aguilera Feat. Missy Elliott)

2004 05 Tilt Ya Head Back (Nelly And Christina Aguilera)

2006 02 Ain't No Other Man

2006 11 Hurt

2006 08 Tell Me (P Diddy Feat. Christina Aguilera)

2007 17 Candyman

2008 14 Keeps Gettin' Better

2010 12 Not Myself Tonight

2010 75 Express

2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera)

 

Discussion Thread Here

I went clubbing last night for the first time in ages and Moves Like Jagger is still such a massive tune at the moment. Was loving every second of it.
Are we just playing the year-end top 10 of 2011 now? Rolling in the Deep and We Found Love next? :lol:

> #31 [:down: from #30]

> MAROON 5 feat. CHRISTINA AGUILERA

> “Moves Like Jagger” [4th single from “Hands All Over”]

> 3-3-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-4-5-5-9-7-8-10-16-14-15-11-12-12-16-23-27-30-30-31-

> 28 weeks top 40

 

> #32 [:up: from #41]

> ADELE

> “Someone Like You” [2nd single from “21”]

> 36-33-47-1-1-1-1-2-1-2-3-6-12-12-11-14-17-21-20-24-27-29-34-30-30-28-35-33-35-40-43-27-17-24-32-32-31-33-41-43-45-...

...-50-48-56-49-51-50-49-27-28-40-43-53-51-58-41-32-

> 40 weeks top 40; 57 weeks top 75

 

> #33 [:up: from #65]

> ED SHEERAN

> “The A Team” [1st single from “+”]

> 3-5-6-3-3-3-4-4-7-6-9-13-18-14-7-11-13-9-14-20-22-28-26-30-34-40-44-45-17-33-42-51-48-48-52-65-33-

> 29 weeks top 40; 37 weeks top 75

 

> #34 [:down: from #22]

> LLOYD feat. ANDRÉ 3000 and LIL WAYNE

> “Dedication To My Ex (Miss That)” [3rd single from “King Of Hearts”]

> 3-4-8-13-10-5-6-12-13-15-22-34-

> 12 weeks top 40

 

> #35 [:up: from #54]

> JASON DERÜLO

> “Breathing” [4th single from “Future History”]

> 49-45-42-54-35-

> 1 week top 40; 5 weeks top 75

 

> #36 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> CHRISTINA PERRI

> “Jar Of Hearts” [1st single from “lovestrong.”]

> 90-x(4)-91-52-49-42-46-17-5-4-6-6-8-8-11-12-12-4-7-11-14-17-10-12-18-27-32-30-19-25-27-27-37-22-33-36-36-

> 30 weeks top 40; 34 weeks top 75; 36 weeks top 100

 

> #37 [:up: from #76]

> JAY-Z and KANYE WEST

> “Niggas In Paris” [4th single from “Watch The Throne”]

> 76-37-

> 1 week top 40; 2 weeks top 100

 

> #38 [:down: from #29]

> AVICII

> “Levels” [non-album single]

> 4-5-8-7-9-12-4-4-7-15-19-20-29-38-

> 14 weeks top 40

 

> #39 [:down: from #27]

> LABRINTH feat. TINIE TEMPAH

> “Earthquake” [2nd single from “Electronic Earth”]

> 2-3-3-4-5-6-11-12-16-8-7-10-14-11-14-19-27-39-

> 18 weeks top 40

 

> #40 [:up: from #53]

> NADIA ALI

> “Rapture” [1st (?) single from “Queen Of Clubs Trilogy - Onyx Edition”]

> 56-80-46-41-44-45-53-40-

> 1 week top 40; 7 weeks top 75; 8 weeks top 100

 

Coldplay in the top 30 :D (And Rolling In The Deep :P)

I'm presuming "We Found Love" has dropped out then?

 

No, it's back on the up - remember it was performed on the BRITs :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.