Jump to content

Featured Replies

She mentioned that The Fray were 59p on iTunes :dance: What a shame that it's a terrible boring song, imo. Even at the time I didn't like it.
  • Replies 447
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jameela just mentioned a sale on iTunes! Surely that counts as advertising?
That's the theory about mentioning the I-Tunes sale f**ed then.......
See :P I really think it is just a case of them being uninformed.

At least she mentioned the discount, she can learn :cheer:

Glad to see "How To Save A Life" joining the select band of singles with 50 weeks in the Top 75.
You could try and slightly like something :lol:

Oh, come on, I said good things about Pink, Imagine Dragons, Discolosure, Droideka and even Bieber. Five good songs (for me) in ten is quite good, no? :unsure:

How To Save A Life is incredible, it's helped me get through some really tough and hard times as well. :wub: I don't think that I will ever stop adoring it!
Oh, i actually agree with you on that one :P

 

It's Time is far from the best on the album, so i'm shocked that people are predicting it to be massive. Demons has to be released eventually and smash hard! :wub:

Yesssss at 'Demons' being a single! :wub: 'It's Time' is my 2nd favourite song of 2013 (I don't include them as a "song of" until they get a UK release :lol:) I really hope it's as big as it deserves to be. Even if it's to just help out 'Night Visions', which should be a massive album for them :wub:

 

Oh and Jameela mentioned iTunes... I presume she didn't know about Nickelback being discounted too then. I do like this song, but they have better!

I always quite liked this song. Listening to it again, I can see why. It's great.

Edited by Sapeod

Oh, come on, I said good things about Pink, Imagine Dragons, Discolosure, Droideka and even Bieber. Five good songs (for me) in ten is quite good, no? :unsure:

Perhaps I am noticing the negative not the positive. I missed the Bieber positive! :D Even I like that one!

Why is How You Remind Me re-entering? 59p?

29 :down: (from 26) Ke$ha - Die Young [D]

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/089/Music/v4/52/f9/a0/52f9a010-baf9-d082-5b29-340f4110676a/886443662353.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 10-7-13-18-15-13-17-17-19-26-29 [11 wks]

 

Release date: 25-11-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Kemosabe Records/RCA Records

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1. Die Young

2. Die Young (Instrumental Version)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 01 Right Round (Flo Rida Feat. Ke$ha)

2009 04 Tik Tok -1-

2010 11 Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha Feat. 3OH!3) -2-

2010 13 Your Love Is My Drug -3-

2010 06 Dirty Picture (Taio Cruz Feat. Ke$ha) -4-

2010 07 My First Kiss (3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha)

2010 15 Take It Off -5-

2011 01 We R Who We R -6-

2011 32 Blow -7-

2012 07 Die Young -1-

 

Album Discussion Here

I'm willing for 'C'Mon' to smash it! Better still, for the amazing 'Supernatural' to get released and be huge.

 

This album needs saving, it's too good. :(

Why is How You Remind Me re-entering? 59p?

Yep, both How You Remind Me and How To Save A Life are back because of the iTunes discount.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.