Jump to content

Featured Replies

2012 37 No Church In The Wild (Jay-Z And Kanye West Feat. Frank Ocean) -5-

 

2010 68 Love Dealer (Esmee Denters Featuring Justin Timberlake)

 

Two songs I wish had done better :(

  • Replies 500
  • Views 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retro of the 1996 Chart (W/E 19th October) Blackstreet reached #9. Mark Goodier Presented chart.

 

1 - Boyzone - Words

2 - Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's

3 - Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back To Me Now

4 - The Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun

5 - The Beautiful South - Rotterdam

6 - Babybird - You're Gorgeous

7 - Donna Lewis - I Love You Always Forever

8 - Mark Morrison - Trippin'

9 - Blackstreet - No Diggity ft Dr Dre

10 - BBE - Seven Days And One Week

11 - Fugees - Ready Or Not

12 - Bally Sagoo - Dil Cheez (My Heart...)

13 - LL Cool J - Loungin

14 - Damage - Love II Love

15 - The Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground

16 - Dina Carroll - Escaping

17 - Felix - Don't You Want Me

18 - The Boo Radleys - C'Mon Kids

19 - Jeremy Healy And Amos - Stamp!

20 - Clock - Oh What A Night

21 - Spice Girls - Wannabe

22 - Peter Andre - Flava

23 - Manic Street Preachers - Kevin Carter

24 - Montell Jordan - I Like ft Slick Rick

25 - Luther Vandross - Your Secret Love

26 - Korn - No Place To Hide

27 - Tina Turner - Something Beautiful Remains

28 - Alex Party - Read My Lips

29 - Stretch 'N' Vern Presents 'Maddog' - I'm Alive

30 - Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

31 - Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin'

32 - Susannah Hoffs - All I Want

33 - Scooter - I'm Raving

34 - Gabrielle - If You Really Cared

35 - George Michael - Spinning The Wheel

36 - Phil Collins - Dance Into The Light

37 - OMC - How Bizarre

38 - CJ Bolland - Sugar Is Sweeter

39 - The Smurfs - I've Got A Little Puppy

40 - The Bluetones - Marblehead Johnson

 

While you listening to these songs, I was watching TV shows like this:

 

 

" data-tag="youtube" data-tagfull="
">

 

 

 

 

MADtv (1996)

Edited by redsox

17 :left: (from 17) Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble. [D]

 

http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/016/Music/v4/9a/87/5b/9a875b33-6ada-5200-0c07-bfa75bb08ecf/12UMGIM55536.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 23-27-53-xx(3 wks)-47-24-13-11-8-7-5-2-4-3-4-9-12-6-6-10-14-17-17 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 09-10-2012

Format: download only single

Label: Big Machine Records, LLC

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 02 Love Story -1-

2009 60 White Horse -AT-

2009 51 Teardrops On My Guitar -2-

2009 30 You Belong With Me -3-

2010 57 Today Was A Fairytale -OST-

2010 30 Mine -1-

2012 67 Safe And Sound (Taylor Swift Feat. Civil Wars) -OST-

2012 70 Eyes Open -OST-

2012 22 Both Of Us (B.o.B Feat. Taylor Swift)

2012 04 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together -1-

2012 30 Begin Again -PS-

2012 26 Red -PS-

2012 02 I Knew You Were Trouble. -2-

2012 36 State Of Grace -PS-

2012 50 Everything Has Changed (Taylor Swift Feat. Ed Sheeran) -AT-

2013 11 22 -3-

In the US, Suit & Tie has become the biggest crossover hit on their radio stations since What's My Name?

 

'What's My Name?' was a bigger crossover hit than 'Rolling In The Deep'?! IIRC that charted on like, all but one of the US airplay charts (it even charted on hip-hop and Latin).

Does she have to mention the Goat remix of this every week? It was only funny for 5 minutes :angry:
Retro of the 1996 Chart (W/E 19th October) Blackstreet reached #9. Mark Goodier Presented chart.

 

21 - Spice Girls - Wannabe :wub:

2012 37 No Church In The Wild (Jay-Z And Kanye West Feat. Frank Ocean) -5-

 

2010 68 Love Dealer (Esmee Denters Featuring Justin Timberlake)

 

Two songs I wish had done better :(

 

I agree. Although No Church in the Wild at least has good total sales and is well-known. I wish Love Dealer was bigger, it's so catchy. :wub: Esmee is hot in the video too. :lol:

16 :down: (from 10) Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero - I Could Be The One [D]

 

http://a2.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features/v4/f0/80/7c/f0807c90-d654-6d65-b622-00ec0683808c/dj.ygihailg.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-5-5-8-9-10-16 [7 wks]

 

Release date: 10-02-2013

Format: download only single

Label: AVICII AG/Universal Music AB

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

01. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Radio Edit) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

02. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Instrumental Mix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

03. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Original Mix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

04. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Audrio Remix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

05. I Could Be the One (Nicktim Didrick Remix) [Avicii vs. Nicky Romero]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Avicii

2010 13 Seek Bromance (As Tim Berg) -NAS-

2010 46 My Feelings For You (Avicii And Sebastien Drums) -1-

2011 04 Collide (Leona Lewis/Avicii)

2011 04 Levels -NAS-

2012 22 Silhouettes (Avicii Feat. Salem Al Fakir) -NAS-

2012 49 Superlove (Avicii Vs. Lenny Kravitz) -NAS-

2013 01 I Could Be The One (Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero) -NAS-

2013 47 X You -NAS-

 

Nicky Romero

2013 01 I Could Be The One (Avicii Vs. Nicky Romero)

 

Discussion Thread Here

> #16 [:down: from #10]

> AVICII vs. NICKY ROMERO

> "I Could Be The One" [non-album single]

> 1-5-5-8-9-10-16-

> 7 weeks top 40

 

> #17 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> TAYLOR SWIFT

> "I Knew You Were Trouble." [2nd single from "Red"]

> 23-27-53-100-x(1)-79-47-24-13-11-8-7-5-2-4-3-4-9-12-6-6-10-14-17-17-

> 20 weeks top 40; 22 weeks top 75; 24 weeks top 100

 

> #18 [:down: from #14]

> JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE feat. JAY-Z

> "Suit & Tie" [1st single from "The 20/20 Experience"]

> 3-12-15-20-16-14-18-19-20-14-18-

> 11 weeks top 40

 

> #19 [:left: NON-MOVER]

> THE 1975

> "Chocolate" [1st single from "Music For Cars"]

> 84-x(1)-71-54-42-24-21-19-19-

> 4 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 75; 8 weeks top 100

 

> #20 [:down: from #13]

> NICOLE SCHERZINGER

> "Boomerang" [1st single from TBA 2nd album]

> 6-13-20-

> 3 weeks top 40

 

> #21 [:down: from #16]

> KODALINE

> "High Hopes" [2nd single from "In A Perfect World"]

> 16-21-

> 2 weeks top 40

 

> #22 [:up: from #28]

> WILL.I.AM and BRITNEY SPEARS

> "Scream & Shout" [3rd single from "#willpower"]

> 2-3-2-2-1-1-2-3-6-11-18-22-25-25-28-22-

> 16 weeks top 40

 

> #23 [:down: from #21]

> RIHANNA feat. MIKKY EKKO

> "Stay" [2nd single from "Unapologetic"]

> 6-4-12-7-4-5-4-5-8-4-8-12-14-15-21-23-

> 16 weeks top 40

 

> #24 [:down: from #18]

> OLLY MURS

> "Army Of Two" [2nd single from "Right Place Right Time"]

> 89-23-19-13-12-18-24-

> 6 weeks top 40; 7 weeks top 100

 

> #25 [:up: from #41]

> CALVIN HARRIS feat. ELLIE GOULDING

> "I Need Your Love" [7th single from "18 Months"]

> 85-x(18)-75-41-25-

> 1 week top 40; 3 weeks top 75; 4 weeks top 100

 

> #26 [:down: from #22]

> EMELI SANDÉ

> "Clown" [5th single from "Our Version Of Events"]

> 62-x(11)-35-42-78-94-23-11-8-8-4-9-10-15-17-13-22-26-

> 13 weeks top 40; 15 weeks top 75; 17 weeks top 100

 

> #27 [:down: from #23]

> THE SCRIPT

> "If You Could See Me Now" [3rd single from "#3"]

> 36-26-20-22-23-27-

> 6 weeks top 40

 

> #28 [:up: from #30]

> BRUNO MARS

> "Locked Out Of Heaven" [1st single from "Unorthodox Jukebox"]

> 2-9-2-2-3-5-6-4-8-10-14-16-23-22-26-25-21-24-30-28-

> 20 weeks top 40

 

> #29 [:down: from #20]

> BAAUER

> "Harlem Shake" [non-album single]

> 3-3-8-9-11-20-29-

> 7 weeks top 40

 

> #30 [:up: from #33]

> CALVIN HARRIS feat. TINIE TEMPAH

> "Drinking From The Bottle" [6th single from "18 Months"]

> 25-17-43-81-x(1)-92-98-61-43-15-5-6-5-6-7-8-15-20-26-28-33-30-

> 15 weeks top 40; 18 weeks top 75; 21 weeks top 100

 

> #31 [:down: from #25]

> CHRISTINA PERRI

> "A Thousand Years" [2nd single from "The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn - Part 1 - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack"]

> 52-39-32-38-46-57-87-91-83-87-85-97-92-x(39)-75-19-13-13-19-27-30-29-37-49-64-73-71-72-68-95-x(2)-27-25-31-

> 14 weeks top 40; 24 weeks top 75; 32 weeks top 100

 

> #32 [:down: from #31]

> IMAGINE DRAGONS

> "Radioactive" [2nd single from "Night Visions"]

> 35-56-67-52-59-58-50-46-38-38-33-41-48-65-54-36-31-32-

> 7 weeks top 40; 18 weeks top 75

 

> #33 [:down: from #24]

> WILEY feat. CHIPMUNK

> "Reload" [3rd single from "The Ascent"]

> 9-12-19-24-33-

> 5 weeks top 40

 

> #34 [:down: from #29]

> FALL OUT BOY

> "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light Em Up)" [1st single from "Save Rock And Roll"]

> 5-20-28-28-32-31-29-34-

> 8 weeks top 40

 

> #35 [:up: from #48]

> RIHANNA

> "Diamonds" [1st single from "Unapologetic"]

> 1-4-4-4-8-8-9-10-3-5-7-10-8-8-11-15-17-19-25-27-31-31-33-39-48-

35-

> 25 weeks top 40; 26 weeks top 75

 

> #36 [:ne: NEW ENTRY]

> FALL OUT BOY

> "The Phoenix" [promo single from "Save Rock And Roll"]

> 36-

> 1 week top 40

 

> #37 [:up: from #38]

> DAVID GUETTA feat. SIA

> "Titanium" [4th single from "Nothing But The Beat"]

> 16-31-53-93-x(17)-61-8-3-2-1-2-4-5-7-8-6-7-8-7-11-19-19-15-21-26-32-39-39-43-39-31-30-35-36-43-50-56-76-59-56-57-69-...

...-63-61-48-56-57-39-48-63-75-99-x(2)-86-x(1)-76-47-60-80-92-94-94-82-85-90-81-47-38-37-

> 32 weeks top 40; 53 weeks top 75; 66 weeks top 100

 

> #38 [:up: from #72]

> BLACKSTREET feat. DR. DRE

> "No Diggity" [1st single from "Another Level"]

> 9-14-18-23-29-38-44-x(778)-77-75-81-x(60)-52-63-49-47-48-90-x(4)-72-38-

> 7 weeks top 40; 15 weeks top 75; 18 weeks top 100

 

> #39 [:down: from #26]

> ELLIE GOULDING

> "Explosions" [3rd single from "Halcyon"]

> 33-21-16-21-13-16-16-23-26-39-

> 10 weeks top 40

 

> #40 [:up: from #49]

> DIZZEE RASCAL

> "Bassline Junkie" [1st single from "DirteeTV.com - The Mixtape EP, Vol. 2"]

> 72-38-25-14-10-13-21-23-28-35-49-40-

> 10 weeks top 40; 12 weeks top 75

'What's My Name?' was a bigger crossover hit than 'Rolling In The Deep'?! IIRC that charted on like, all but one of the US airplay charts (it even charted on hip-hop and Latin).

 

Yeah, that's right. I meant speficially between urban and pop.

 

Rolling in the Deep was the biggest crossover hit of ALL TIME iirc! It charted on everything, pop, alternative, urban, adult contemporary, rock, rhythmic, etc. :D

Edited by Eric_Blob

Jameela has not phoned me yet. The bitch.

:lol:

 

I Could Be the One :heart:

Edited by Calum Sandé

The chart run for 'Suit & Tie' is amazing. :lol: 11 weeks top 20 with just one week Top 3/10! (Deserved, obviously)

 

This is one of the best dance songs of this year. Along with Nicky Romero's 'Like Home' :wub:

Jameela has not phoned me yet. The bitch.

:lol: She never calls. Never.

Someone said Jameela would "fangirl" over Ant and Dec. I laughed when she actually used that exact word. :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.