December 3, 201312 yr Shame Leona's only at #17, but it's what is to be expected. Hopefully should get a nice boost into the top 10 from X Factor though next week!
December 3, 201312 yr I'm interested in how many of Britney's sales are digital, must be most of them going by how low it is. :o
December 3, 201312 yr Link Richard & Adam.....bleh!! Awful plummy, dated vocals. They're pretty low down on Amazon, be interesting to see how far this quick cash in lasts. Edited December 3, 201312 yr by chinatoy
December 3, 201312 yr Author Its funny how Richard & Adam's Christmas album is that low considering they spend 4 weeks at #1 earlier in the year :lol: when album sales were pretty low. Liam97 was expecting them to be pretty high in the mids :lol: epic fail prediction :heehee: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/pictures/pic-2-1188940938.gif
December 3, 201312 yr Poor for Leona then, wonder what the XF appearence will do for her! Britneys at 14 so shell end up at 15-25 by weeks end which is what she prob would have done if the album had been released any other time (maybe a few more sales)! Edited December 3, 201312 yr by steve201
December 3, 201312 yr I reckon the top 3 albums are the same so its 1 OneDirection 2 Gary Barlow 3 Robbie Williams 4 Il Divo 5 Rebecca Ferguson 14 Britney 17 Leona 24 Richard & Adam 46 Kelly Clarkson (that's too low for Kelly) Blimey, thought R&A would be Top 5 :o
December 3, 201312 yr Poor for Leona then, wonder what the XF appearence will do for her! I'd say she's doing pretty good considering her airplay only started last week. She'll have X-factor, This Morning & Jonathon Ross next week, so she should rise into the top 10. Maybe even top 5 if her peformances are really good. :)
December 3, 201312 yr Do Christmas albums ever actually sell in the UK? Whispers just two words *Michael Buble* ;)
December 3, 201312 yr I'd say she's doing pretty good considering her airplay only started last week. God, your expectations must have sunk REALLY low if #17 is "pretty good" for someone with one of the best-selling albums of the century :P
December 3, 201312 yr God, your expectations must have sunk REALLY low if #17 is "pretty good" for someone with one of the best-selling albums of the century :P They aren't low, they are realistic. I may be a huge fan of Leona, but I'm not delusional (well sometimes I am.. :P )
December 3, 201312 yr Its funny how Richard & Adam's Christmas album is that low considering they spend 4 weeks at #1 earlier in the year :lol: when album sales were pretty low. Liam97 was expecting them to be pretty high in the mids :lol: epic fail prediction :heehee: Shush. :kink: All albums seem to be underperforming considering this is the first update, aside from Il Divo who I didn't even realise had an album out this week!
December 3, 201312 yr God, your expectations must have sunk REALLY low if #17 is "pretty good" for someone with one of the best-selling albums of the century :P Thats what i was thinking lol and they have messed up the release date this week has given it only 3 weeks of decent sales and her promo is all next week. They must have thought she would have been top 10 no matter what in the first week of release! Unless One More Sleep falls from now she should make the top 40 on Sunday with that then rise next week if she performs it and airplay kicks in!
December 3, 201312 yr The only thing in Britney's favour is she only has 1 day of sales compared to most of the albums above her. That said, I would have expected her to be top 10. Maybe tomorrow?
December 3, 201312 yr Poor for Leona then, wonder what the XF appearence will do for her! It's a very catchy feelgood song, I would think it will get a huge boost once she's had her XF appearance. I've hardly seen any promo up to release, this week shes got a fair few high profile appearances. Edited December 3, 201312 yr by chinatoy
December 3, 201312 yr 17) Leona Lewis 46) Kelly Clarkson I don't still get why these were released so late in the UK. Three weeks to sell the album and then it's not relevant until next November. Surely the reason these aren't doing well is that it is still too early? People aren't ready for Christmas songs yet
December 3, 201312 yr I'd say she's doing pretty good considering her airplay only started last week. She'll have X-factor, This Morning & Jonathon Ross next week, so she should rise into the top 10. Maybe even top 5 if her peformances are really good. :) Sorry, I love Leona, but #17 is a disaster. Her fanbase alone should have got her higher than that.
December 3, 201312 yr Surely the reason these aren't doing well is that it is still too early? People aren't ready for Christmas songs yet But Bublé's Christmas has been top 20 for 3 weeks already. There's no reason why these could have not been released let's say four weeks ago.
December 3, 201312 yr I've just seen that the CD-single for "Somewhere only we know" is now availabe, and that 89p of each copy sold are for "Save the children's Philippines Tyhpoon Appeal" - so this might clearly be an advantage for Lily Allen to get the No. 1 back this week.
Create an account or sign in to comment