Jump to content

Featured Replies

I love "Dark Horse" but the video is really disappointing..The definition of "kitsch"..
  • Replies 457
  • Views 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one to whom The Art Of Noise's "Moments In Love" springs to mind when listening to "Darkhorse"?
The Audio Bully's version reminds me of the awsome year that was 2005 :D I was 19.

 

I suppose we must let today's youth have their Shot You Down moment........ours was better.

5 :down: 02 02

 

Zedd Featuring Hayley Williams

Stay The Night

Clarity (Deluxe Edition) | 2014

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music4/v4/a6/81/f0/a681f07e-c5a4-d234-eed5-8b86858b90c9/13UAAIM74643.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 2-5

 

Release date: 09-02-2014

Format: digital single

Label: Interscope Records

 

Sales: 70k+

 

Video here:

 

Biography

Born Anton Zaslavski, German producer Zedd broke onto the European electronic scene in 2010 with a remix of Skrillex's "Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites." Though known for his glitch, pulsing production, Zedd's musical journey began in the acoustic realm. Born into a musical family, the future producer cut his teeth on the piano at four years old and eventually moved to drums and played in a rock band before being drawn into the digital world in 2009. Zedd built a name for himself with his remixes of artists like Lady Gaga, B.o.B, and Armand Van Helden while also releasing his own singles and EPs. In 2012, the young producer delivered his first full-length, Clarity, whose lead single, "Spectrum," shot to the top of the U.S. dance chart. - iTunes

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Zedd

2013 29 Clarity (Zedd Feat. Foxes)

2014 02 Stay The Night (Zedd Feat. Hayley Williams)

 

Hayley Williams

2010 01 Airplanes (B.o.B Feat. Hayley Williams)

2014 02 Stay The Night (Zedd Feat. Hayley Williams)

 

Discussion Thread Here

I suppose we must let today's youth have their Shot You Down moment........ours was better.

Fortunately for me I have both Shot You Down moments in my youth. :heart: Loved the Audio Bullys version back in the day.

I'm really not a fan of Stay the Night. I sorta find Hayley's Williams' voice a bit annoying :( And it's a bit bland on the whole.
Fortunately for me I have both Shot You Down moments in my youth. :heart: Loved the Audio Bullys version back in the day.

 

Snap :lol: I was only 8 or 9 then but NOW 61 was my 2nd NOW album and I remember that song being on it and loving it :heart:

I suppose we must let today's youth have their Shot You Down moment........ours was better.

 

Whenever I hear that David Guetta version I always wait for the gunshot at the end, and kind of feel dissapointed when it doesn't happen :(

 

Zedd. :wub:

I'm really not a fan of Stay the Night. I sorta find Hayley's Williams' voice a bit annoying :( And it's a bit bland on the whole.

 

My sister is Paramore's biggest fan and only listens to them... I hear her voice everyday :(

Zedd HAS to re-release Clarity, was a huge fan of Stay the Night in the September-November period but it just doesn't do much for me any more. Clarity, however, I still love :wub:
I absolutely adore this track :wub:
Gutted Nina Nesbitt couldn't hold onto number 1 :(

4 :ne: 00 01

 

A Great Big World And Christina Aguilera

Say Something

Is There Anybody Out There? | 2014

 

http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music4/v4/3f/c0/16/3fc016b7-e0ac-a0c5-e7d4-aecac4e9b49b/886444342643.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 4

 

Release date: 16-02-2014

Format: digital single

Label: Epic Records

 

Video here:

 

download track listing

1 Say Something (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera)

2 Say Something

 

Biography

A Melodic singer/songwriter duo A Great Big World feature the talents of Ian Axel and Chad Vaccarino. Formed while Axel and Vaccarino were music business students at New York University, the duo toured in 2011, playing their own songs as well as covers by such artists as Ingrid Michaelson and Five for Fighting. In 2012, they officially adopted the name A Great Big World and released a Kickstarter-funded self-titled EP. In 2013, the duo's profile was raised significantly after their song "This Is the New" was covered on the Fox TV show Glee and licensed for use on various other TV shows. That same year, A Great Big World signed to Epic and released the three-song EP This Is the New Year, which featured the single "Say Something," a duet with Christina Aguilera. Their full-length debut, Is There Anybody Out There?, followed in early 2014. - iTunes

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

A Great Big World

2014 04 Say Something (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera) -1-

 

Christina Aguilera

1999 01 Genie In A Bottle -1-

2000 03 What A Girl Wants -2-

2000 19 I Turn To You -3-

2000 08 Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You) -4-

2001 04 Nobody Wants To Be Lonely (Ricky Martin With Christina Aguilera)

2001 01 Lady Marmalade (Christina Aguilera, Lil' Kim, Mya & P!nk) -OST-

2002 01 Dirrty (Christina Aguilera Feat. Redman) -1-

2003 01 Beautiful -2-

2003 03 Fighter -3-

2003 06 Can't Hold Us Down (Christina Aguilera Feat. Lil' Kim) -4-

2003 09 The Voice Within -5-

2004 04 Car Wash (Christina Aguilera Feat. Missy Elliott) -OST-

2004 05 Tilt Ya Head Back (Nelly And Christina Aguilera)

2006 02 Ain't No Other Man -1-

2006 11 Hurt -2-

2006 08 Tell Me (P Diddy Feat. Christina Aguilera)

2007 17 Candyman -3-

2008 14 Keeps Gettin' Better -1-

2010 12 Not Myself Tonight -1-

2010 75 Express -OST-

2011 02 Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5 Feat. Christina Aguilera)

2012 16 Your Body -1-

2013 05 Feel This Moment (Pitbull Feat. Christina Aguilera)

2014 04 Say Something (A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera)

Zedd HAS to re-release Clarity, was a huge fan of Stay the Night in the September-November period but it just doesn't do much for me any more. Clarity, however, I still love :wub:
As much as I love 'Clarity' I don't think re-releasing that is the best idea especially when he has 'Find You' (ft. Matthew Koma) waiting to smash
Wow! Fantastic climbs this week for Rudimental, Disclosure, Arctic Monkeys and Bastille in the album chart this week. :w00t: Sad to see Katy B out of the Top 5 from last weeks number 1. :(
Fantastic album top 2 there though I wish it were AM that we're returning to the summit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.