Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
Omg yaass Klum :wub: Fab top choice as well, definitely one of my faves too.
  • Replies 79
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very surprised to get such a high score from you Klum! I don't get Klum Rep points particularly often ;o

 

('Vehl' is a great choice <3 my first song to do reasonably well after I actually started caring about the contest x)

 

There's a lot of songs in your back catalogue that I enjoy much more now than 2011/12 me would have - also half the time the songs I'd point don't even qualify (I was a massive fan of BROCKHAMPTON :()

Yay for M+A's lil cult following despite it flopping in the final (I know Rich and popchartfreak are pretty big fans too), I remember thinking that had absolutely no chance of qualifying after it getting slaughtered on plug.dj with about 8 mehs or something, the worst reaction I can remember for one of my entries :lol: so yeah, was definitely surprised when my streak wasn't destroyed three contests in (...just four instead *_*). Italian disco house ftw x

 

(my fave thing about M+A is that they have a collab with DENA ofc)

07 République d'Ashton – if I give any less I’m getting banned nah, they are a good nation, I love the commitment to foreign language and there’s a fair chance of some good trash or good pop from somewhere like France or Finland. There’s also a fair chance of some absolutely awful stuff but that’s less often.
Thanks for the love but Attitudeproblem is amazing.

 

 

Ooooh Reach No Higher!!! Lovely choice that!

 

08 République d'Ashton - Tone Damli - Pinnacle
:wub: :wub: :wub:

 

I'd second Lone Digger for you. I still listen to it regularly, it's easily one of my favourite BJSC discoveries ever.

thanks everyone for the scores so far! :wub: pleased with lindsey and iz's scores considering it's more often than not i don't appeal (really loving that i'm starting to appeal in some way finally), and of course thom and patrick (:wub:) for the 10+ scores!!! it's good cos it's mutual love from me. great choices from you both! 'fiji' in particular is one i still enjoy despite not being 'vintage' aeroche

This was hard as I did it off of memory and just about everyone has at least one or two entries I absolutely love, so there's a lot of 7s and nothing lower than a 4. I'm basically just here to give 10s to my fave countries :P

 

Better scores than I was expecting for my country so far, thanks (and nice choices Klum + Chez)!

 

07 #00274E

07 Aelandor

07 Aeroche

06 Aesthetica

05 Ajanaeda

09 Altyr Muunilinst

04 Aprogonia

07 Avalonia

08 Aquafina

10 Azure

07 Beaverdonia

09 Bhangra

06 Bignia-Zaragovina

04 BuzzJack Mountain

08 Bøtanikkä

08 Cadelicia

04 Caerfyrddia

09 Cor Lupus

06 Cowtermont

07 Cumulonimbia

07 D'yermak'er

08 Daehun

06 Deandria

10 Desbuanda

07 Dobago

07 East Rukahavian

07 Eledan

06 Espen

06 Ethanola

10 FARC

08 FSR Rontvia

04 Farahtyn

08 Fljótavík

06 Flynnonda

06 Greenfroze

xx Harmonica

07 Helgon

09 Hendinia

07 Jadakissnia

08 Jayrusalem

07 Jukianie

07 Jupiterdonia

09 Kluminican Republic

06 Kopecka

08 Kylienips

07 Land of DW

08 Lotunia

09 Mdice

08 Medhelnia

04 Mezidinia

10 Mulgracia

08 N DNTN

07 New Lexico

08 Niceland

05 Numayania

08 Ojnoj

09 Oslol

06 PRoJ

09 Palmyra

08 Persephonia

09 Pupok

08 Quintessa

09 Ramrynia

08 Republic Of Adonia

06 Rolloland

07 République d'Ashton

09 Sandebörg

06 Sandénia

06 Scherzland

07 Singerpurear

07 Skall

09 South Danaelanda

08 St. Burbia

06 Suedonia

08 Summericia

07 Séyetana

10 Taahino

07 Tartford

06 Terra Avium

08 The Actual Republic of Bellamia

07 Thelonia

07 Tinnmark

06 Triangoaldonia

08 Trifoski

08 Ultraviolenceland

06 Umiiruka

05 United States Of Jack

10 Unovia

06 Varakë

06 Vülkyria

04 What

09 Yehesi

05 Zechonia

  • Author
Bump if anyone ese wants to do this x need to get mine up soon lmaoo
  • Author

Probs a bit sav and rushed in places with the comments, I got bored of writing them so they kind of sound the same at times lmao but anyway. I linked to a song that isn't necessarily my fave by the country, but one I really like anyway, I wanted to try and do something different to the thing I did for 100 which obviously a lot of these were in, and I didn't want to go for loads of the obvious big hit entries, so let's remind us all of a few lost gems perhaps :P Also ofc nothing personal if I don't really like anything you've sent because you can't please everyone.

 

 

07

04

- Unfortunately only Giants has really been to my taste :(

10 Aeroche - Our tastes have got much more similar, I think early Aeorche would have been like a 6 but I guess as we’ve got to know each other we’ve moulded each other a bit, as we share music etc. and tend to appreciate each other’s entries. Even if I don’t like an entry of yours, I tend to appreciate it and you bring something to the contest that I feel like nobody else could.

06

- Some great entries, I tend to like them all, but I think Wonder Girls is the only one that’s hit and stayed with me properly post contest.

02

- V “this will do”, right down to the failure to vote many times :kink: I should be more taken with a country from Josh as we have quite similar tastes but this is ofc judged on the entries he presented. I don’t think I could recall a single entry here :lol:

07

06

06

- a prime example of not basing this on the person, if only every entry was banging as Mars or I Do.

07

- some amazing pop, some questionable entries too. Still love Important soz x

07

06

07

05

- some solid pop, mostly earlier entries, a lot of wtf why would you enter this as well :lol:

00 BuzzJack Mountain - I haven’t liked anything so far oops lmao

07

- a quite up and down country, not such a fan of your dance outings or in general recently I guess but you have som HUGE highlights. Before He Cheats is technically my fave BJSC entry ever as it's top 10 in my all time faves :lol:

09

- an essential, there’s the odd foray I’m not huge on but our tastes mostly are really close!

06

06

- I’ve rarely pointed oops, I don’t think there’s ever been anything I’ve hated tho, they seem to be constantly good but rarely great for me

00 Cowtermont - I haven’t liked any entries yet oops

02

- I think I’ve pointed once or twice, Kevin Abstract I did for sure which was great <3

07

10 Daehun - possibly my most pointed country now, thanks to amazing French pop, K-Pop and others, although also responsible for one of the worst winners ever that robbed my fave BJSC entry and some questionable K-Pop :kink: On the whole though, great pop that is always needed and it’s easy to see why they had such smash periods.

04

05

06

02

08

08

01

- 1 point for Billie Black being amazing, otherwise horrendous and just noise most of the time.

09

- our tastes overlap a lot, especially as we’ve got closer and talked more! THey can always be relied on for solid pop which we always need in BJSC :wub:

09

06

07

04

- without sounding shady af, I normally listen to your entries and kind of think well yeah this is why they always DNQ :lol: I can’t think of one that really hit me and I remember apart from Vukovi and I guess Grace.

05

- tends to be quite “this’ll do” bottom of spotify playlist, but pulls off the odd gem - I still listen to Cameron quite a lot :wub:

07

- quite a “spotify” nation, but I don’t think there’s even been an entry I’ve really disliked which is an achievement in BJSC :lol:

06

11

- my most pointed country (idk if Daehun may have taken over since September when I actually did my voting record thing, I feel like they may have but Hend is more consistent anyway), pretty much always brings the pop that the contest needs although I think Daehun overtaking shows they maybe haven’t been AS strong recently, but for the record they have they’re getting my 11 :kink:

07

- I don’t always stan but I think I tend to go far into it when I do (Waqqaberry *.* Binary *.*), and as I’ve said to a few people you seem to always enter something different instead of sending the same thing 8 times in a row, you always bring something v Jade though instead of chasing hits or being like “Buzzjack would prefer this”!

07

04

- quite misguided for the most part but some bops

07

- mostly good so far, especially recently. Justice for Lower :(

07

- I remember when we debuted at the same time and were a voting bloc to be reckoned with :lol: Even we don’t exchange points quite as much, they are one of those countries I tend to appreciate to some extent and can’t imagine BJSC without.

08

07

- ofc a classic, for the amount of time we’ve shared I haven’t pointed as much as maybe I could but BJSC does feel empty minus them :(

04

- I think I have only pointed like 3 times oops, Bambola is ofc their best <3

06

- not always for me, but I appreciate that they usually bring smething different and never enter the same thing twice!

09

- a classic, we didn’t cross much in the contest but they have some iconic winners and entries that I adore <3

06

03

03

- idk which iteration was worse, probs whichever one had that f***ing horrendous Cher dying of a stroke vox winner

07

- I always think I like them less than I do :lol: But they are fairly high on my most pointed! I've really been revisiting Shh lately so had to break my self imposed no winners and try and stay away from obvious big hits rule :kink:

06

- pretty 50/50 of forgettable and great

03

- La Louze was a MASSIVE jam, generally a bit forgettable and Spotify playlist filler for my tastes

08

09

- one of the closest people to my taste on here so naturally I tend to like their entries, especially your incumbent winner! Ratchet Commandments always sticks in my mind too.

07

04 PRoJ

02

06 Persephonia - of course we have such different music tastes but there is always the odd essential and I can’t imagine BJSC without Persephonia! We just don’t exchange points that often :lol:

09

- I like pretty much every entry to some extent, even the meltdown ones even though they might not be the right reason :kink: Daddy Says No >>>>

06

09

- still entering those pop tunes *.* One of my most pointed countries for a reason, even if they are cheap with the Eurovision rejects :kink:

05

- the odd bop, generally ok enough but very rarely anything that special or memorable.

00 Rolloland - I haven’t even remotely liked anything here, I kind of think what on earth is this, where did it come from and when will it stop, hoping the latter answer isn’t “in 9 minutes time”

10

- an essential not just for the staying power but for giving us constant amaze pop without being a boring cheap basic pop hoe that sends the same pointless song or anything.

06

- another country I feel I should like more but they don’t hit me hugely that often even if I do tend to appreciate to some extent.

04 Sandénia - v Spotify and “this will do” but Bad 4 U is f***ing INCRED and I adore Underdog, even if it is by far the weakest of the 3 Ida entries.

07

- some essentials in the early part of your discog before I joined!

04

- I like that you always send something different and never seem to hover on the same sound, but I hardly ever like what you send that much :(

04

- generally not a huge fan but there is the odd huge highlight like Down On Life, AEIOU (cba to find the correct accent things) and You Know Like It.

01

- the fact I’ve given you FOUR points in like 6 years says it all lmao, I’m just not the biggest fan of EDM and when that’s all you send...

09

01

03

06

- Our tastes don’t link up that much, but you do strike the odd bit of gold to appeal to some random corner of my taste, like I proper stanned Chiptune and Iinaduke Blue :wub:

10

- we sorely need this rock representation, I think I’ve liked pretty much every entry :wub:

04

- Often with their entries I kind of think “why would you even enter this”, although the odd time sending the most random seemingly misguided stuff strikes good

03

04

- Some good pop but never much that’s remarkable, offset by some HIDEOUS misguided twink pop :kink:

03

07

01

- We Are Balloons alone was HEINOUS but I’m not here for endless generic EDM that’s probably all LarsM aliases x That Halsey remix was a tune tho

07

- On paper not a country I’d love, but I love that they always send different but still them! Recently especially i’ve been a Trifoski fan.

10

- Queen of rushed out pop entries confirmed at 3am with one listen x EVen in the old days of sending doomed stuff like Black Roses I stanned but their 2017 peak was untouchable :wub:

06 Umiiruka

09

99 xxx

02

02 Vülkyria

01

10

- iconic pop bops and some urban jams, what’s not to love? *.*

04

- generally not to my tastes, but I Miss The Misery, I Will Love You Monday and especially Hurricane were incred. The latter is one of my all time BJSC faves <3

sorry for the xx's. you must have joined around the time or after I started getting bored with BJSC

 

10 #00274E

xx Aelandor

09 Aeroche

xx Aesthetica

xx Ajanaeda

07 Altyr Muunilinst

xx Aprogonia

xx Avalonia

01 Aquafina

08 Azure

03 Beaverdonia

06 Bhangra

06 Bignia-Zaragovina

02 BuzzJack Mountain

08 Bøtanikkä

07 Cadelicia - this tho <333

10 Caerfyrddia

10 Cor Lupus

xx Cowtermont

10 Cumulonimbia

08 D'yermak'er

07 Daehun

06 Deandria

07 Desbuanda

08 Dobago

xx East Rukahavian

xx Eledan

11 Espen - WHERE DO I EVEN f***ING START. NEPHEW. JJ. FRIDA GOLD. STAY+. KARL X JOHAN. LORENTZ & SAKRIAS. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY THIS. MIGHT VERY WELL BE THE BEST BJSC SONG EVERRRRRRRRRR

03 Ethanola

09 FARC

08 FSR Rontvia

05 Farahtyn

10 Fljótavík

xx Flynnonda

05 Greenfroze

07 Harmonica

08 Helgon

04 Hendinia

08 Jadakissnia

05 Jayrusalem

xx Jukianie

xx Jupiterdonia

08 Kluminican Republic

08 Kopecka

06 Kylienips

05 Land of DW

xx Lotunia

08 Mdice

xx Medhelnia

xx Mezidinia

04 Mulgracia

10 N DNTN

08 New Lexico

xx Niceland

05 Numayania - THIS IS FOR IAMAMIWHOAMI YOU BITCH

05 Ojnoj

07 Oslol

07 PRoJ

06 Palmyra

09 Persephonia - WERQ IT SLUT

08 Pupok

07 Quintessa

03 Ramrynia

06 Republic Of Adonia

xx Rolloland

04 République d'Ashton - SORRY YOU'RE JUST NOT MY CUPPA URINE

07 Sandebörg

04 Sandénia

03 Scherzland

04 Singerpurear

10 Skall - <3 ICON. a close 2nd place to ESPEN. this still gets me ->

03 South Danaelanda

xx St. Burbia

08 Suedonia

xx Summericia

07 Séyetana

05 Taahino

04 Tartford

09 Terra Avium

04 The Actual Republic of Bellamia

xx Thelonia

06 Tinnmark

xx Triangoaldonia

07 Trifoski

05 Ultraviolenceland

05 Umiiruka

03 United States Of Jack

06 Unovia

09 Varakë

07 Vülkyria

xx What

04 Yehesi

06 Zechonia

Edited by ionderella

liam and pavvina!! :wub: thanks darlinkas xx

 

btw helgon is syndare pavlina :o

Slaying the commentless 7s... until Liam's 7 with a comment arrived *.* and that's a great one to receive! I'd say that I have my signature sounds like dark or synthy stuff, but I do try and switch it up quite a bit to prevent things from becoming stagnant, while trying to put my own stamp on the contest at the same time, so I am very pleased that you have recognised that. 'Scope' is a superb choice also!

 

(TY for the 8 Pavel, glad you are back with us this month!)

 

Sorry I keep putting this off, will try and get round to it within the next few days! In the meantime, more Jadakissnia stans plz x

  • Author
SLAY ME LIAM

 

I'll have to return soon with some killer pop and do you proud for your services <3.

Omg yesss do it *.*

Here's mine, sorry about the lack of commentary, but some I couldn't think of anything to say so I thought it best to not comment on all

 

6 #00274E

7 Aelandor

4 Aeroche

6 Aesthetica

3 Ajanaeda

9 Altyr Muunilinst

1 Aprogonia

6 Avalonia

2 Aquafina

7 Azure

5 Beaverdonia

6 Bhangra

4 Bignia-Zaragovina

4 BuzzJack Mountain

8 Bøtanikkä

7 Cadelicia

6 Caerfyrddia

5 Cor Lupus

3 Cowtermont

6 Cumulonimbia

5 D'yermak'er

9 Daehun

7 Deandria

8 Desbuanda

9 Dobago

4 East Rukahavian

7 Eledan

9 Espen

3 Ethanola

5 FARC

10 FSR Rontvia

4 Farahtyn

10 Fljótavík

7 Flynnonda

10 Greenfroze

7 Harmonica

9 Helgon

8 Hendinia

10 Jadakissnia

6 Jayrusalem

4 Jukianie

5 Jupiterdonia

5 Kluminican Republic

7 Kopecka

7 Kylienips

9 Land of DW

6 Lotunia

2 Mdice

6 Medhelnia

4 Mezidinia

9 Mulgracia

6 N DNTN

9 New Lexico

7 Niceland

3 Numayania

5 Ojnoj

7 Oslol

6 PRoJ

3 Palmyra

11 Persephonia

6 Pupok

8 Ramrynia

5 Republic Of Adonia

5 Rolloland

9 République d'Ashton

6 Sandebörg

4 Sandénia

4 Scherzland

10 Singerpurear

7 Skall

7 South Danaelanda

7 St. Burbia

4 Suedonia

8 Summericia

10 Séyetana

7 Taahino

7 Tartford

10 Terra Avium

7 The Actual Republic of Bellamia

4 Thelonia

8 Tinnmark

3 Triangoaldonia

10 Trifoski

9 Ultraviolenceland

4 Umiiruka

4 United States Of Jack

6 Unovia

5 Varakë

5 Vülkyria

2 What

 

EDIT: Ooops missed the bottom two

5 Yehesi

8 Zechonia

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.