January 4, 20224 yr Loads of Re entries, Blinding Lights at #29, Mr Brightside at #35… More importantly The Motto at #36!
January 4, 20224 yr It doesn’t look like anything had got a reset from what I can see. I don’t think Tell Me Something good has been reset it’s climb is inline with most other tracks and it’s had a great streaming week so far thanks to NYE anyway
January 4, 20224 yr from the Sun update, it was apparent Tell me something good wasn't reset cos otherwise it would have been top 10 on Sunday Lots of songs from Encanto charting, no 3 track rule applied it seems
January 4, 20224 yr Coming For You has been really done over by Christmas if it isn’t getting reset. Only 1 week in the top 10 at #10 feels harsh for how popular it’s been. I reckon it would be between 2-5 if it was on SCR this week with the extra boost from the remix which has decent views on YouTube.
January 4, 20224 yr Happy to see 'Seventeen Going Under', 'Do It To It' and 'We Don't Talk About Bruno' all doing really well (three very different songs to each other :lol:) 'The Motto' cracking the top 40 also :cheer: hopefully that will hang on.
January 4, 20224 yr Great to see the banger that is 'The Motto' in the top 40 already *.* Not here for MB and BL returns as much as I still enjoy the latter a lot.
January 4, 20224 yr in a nutshell: 1 Gayle 2 Sam Fender 3 Acraze 4 Flowers 6 NEW Bruno 8 NEW Peru Come on Sam :yahoo: Was over the moon it was at #4 so amazing to see it at #2!
January 4, 20224 yr Shallow smashing at #63 :cheer: There was always going to be a resurgence from the film being shown on TV but #63 is hardly what I'd call "smashing" :lol:
January 4, 20224 yr Update https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart-update/ https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart-update/
January 4, 20224 yr I hope lost frequencies and Callum scott and climb even more throughout the week.
Create an account or sign in to comment