Jump to content

Featured Replies

At this point they’ll make the flash forward Max’s dream or some shit 💀💀💀

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 160.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

I dunno I found drunk Kathy quite forced and badly acted this time.

Cindy, no one believes your body count is only 8.

Peter is just the worst husband.

On 22/09/2026 at 13:12, ElectroBoy said:

Apparently Priya has now gone.

Video on EE Insta of Wadey giving her a goodbye speech - seems like it isn't just for maternity leave, but a proper exit!!!!!

I thought it looked like a back of a taxi perm exit!!! She left because of the Max Branning baby FOR SURE. There's no redeeming that. It now makes much more sense that Ravi is leaving now too.

I think they should give this a rest for a couple years and bring back a proper EP to fix this mess. Bring back Zoe and make the babies Panesaar babies.

 

On 22/09/2026 at 15:51, Liаm said:

I wonder if it was intended to be maternity but she’s left to focus on her baby or even because she was also fed up of Wadey’s shit 💀 Imagine in doing so she ruined the flashforward’s plan and they had to quickly make up something else lol

That or they used her as a decoy all along only for Stacey to end up being the one in Max’s bed at New Year.

I still think it'll be Ash

T Ber is reet tbh - this is SLOP!!!!

Being Max Branning's baby is SLOP AS WELL! At least that 0.1% chance of being Ravi's works in soap world. I reckon she will come back with a new EP, on the condition it is Ravi's. Why is he trying to kill off the Panesar family??

God I wish it was Lauren who didn’t survive falling off the roof rather than Abi, I can’t abide her at all. Can absolutely never acknowledge when she’s in the wrong and always holier than thou, just like her dad.

Just now, Jade said:

Cowards for ending that Lauren and Mark scene on the closed blinds tongue

Starting to ironically stan Louie's line deliveries

7 minutes ago, Doug said:

God I wish it was Lauren who didn’t survive falling off the roof rather than Abi, I can’t abide her at all. Can absolutely never acknowledge when she’s in the wrong and always holier than thou, just like her dad.

Max should have died there and then. There was NO NEED to kill off ANOTHRR young woman on EE. They have no regards to the future cast. Also, Abi was an iconic character, and she should have had a storyline of trying to be the new Janine but failing.

Edited by Summer FRUITS!!!!!

People keep saying Lauren is just like her dad but think about it.

She’s bored of life as a wife and mother, a husband who isn’t exciting or attentive, suffocated by family, yearning for more excitement yet loves her kids so much she can’t leave them.

She’s actually channeling Cindy from about 30 years ago.

On 23/09/2026 at 22:25, T Boy said:

I dunno I found drunk Kathy quite forced and badly acted this time.

I thought this too, very shoehorned in because it popped off last time it happened. Will they ever stop trying to find a TikTok moment? 💀

The "what am I like" lines were very grating.. I don't know Kathy, not like this usually.

3 hours ago, lewistgreen said:

I thought this too, very shoehorned in because it popped off last time it happened. Will they ever stop trying to find a TikTok moment? 💀

The "what am I like" lines were very grating.. I don't know Kathy, not like this usually.

That’s what got me too, it was way too self aware.

We should be thinking ‘what is Kathy like?’ She definitely shouldn’t be saying it. Way too on the nose.

I am kind of judging Stacey tho.

She gave away one hundred grand left to her kids following Martin’s death, gave it to her irresponsible cousin to buy a pub, went off the Brazil just because Zoe was kissing Max and left her mother, daughter and granddaughter living in poverty without being able to afford any rent.

That money could have been very much helping them and yet Kat and Alfie repeatedly give out free drinks, get fined for not following rules and are now not opening because Zoe died.

It was the most financially illiterate thing Stacey ever could have done.

12 hours ago, T Boy said:

I am kind of judging Stacey tho.

She gave away one hundred grand left to her kids following Martin’s death, gave it to her irresponsible cousin to buy a pub, went off the Brazil just because Zoe was kissing Max and left her mother, daughter and granddaughter living in poverty without being able to afford any rent.

That money could have been very much helping them and yet Kat and Alfie repeatedly give out free drinks, get fined for not following rules and are now not opening because Zoe died.

It was the most financially illiterate thing Stacey ever could have done.

Genuinely, it seems odd that Jean, Mo and Lily and Charli didn't move into the Vic in the begining. Surely she should have bought the house from Suki before even considering buying the Vic if her immediate family weren't moving in. You'd think she'd be sending money over to Jean from Brazil as well considering she's looking after her daughter and grandkid

Subtle comments this week hinting that the Hawkins family are going to be the new Vic owners though, especially if Ned finds this "money he's owed".

Regarding the Slaters, it would've been sensible for Stacey to do a number of things but it didn't fit the plot at the time for them not to have her give the money to Kat, despite how irresponsible it was. I'm struggling to believe who would've actually bought the Vic from the Carters/Knights other than maybe Suki but that doesn't fit the Panesar "brand".

Yea I knew as soon as the Hawkins moved in they'd be the next family in the Vic, Rose's comment about how the dad always dreamed of having a pub solidified that for me, I'm not really interested in that unless they have Queen Nicola as the landlady but I don't see that when she has Harry's Barn unless she sells it and goes half in with Ned

2 hours ago, lewistgreen said:

Subtle comments this week hinting that the Hawkins family are going to be the new Vic owners though, especially if Ned finds this "money he's owed".

Regarding the Slaters, it would've been sensible for Stacey to do a number of things but it didn't fit the plot at the time for them not to have her give the money to Kat, despite how irresponsible it was. I'm struggling to believe who would've actually bought the Vic from the Carters/Knights other than maybe Suki but that doesn't fit the Panesar "brand".

The life insurance money was invented for the plot. There was never going to be a ‘what will Stacey do with all that money?’ dilemma, they just needed to cash up the dirt poor Slaters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1