Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted
◾



To-Edit-Greetings-from-Nelionoir.png

Rules-Black.png
◾ Rank your top 10 entries from your semi final using this point system: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.
◾ Send your votes via PM to me (blacksquare) — do not post or share your votes with other nations.
◾ All votes must be submitted by 23:59 (BST) Monday 2nd September.
◾ If a nation does not submit their votes on time, a 33% deduction will be applied to their score. Any deadline extensions will be announced here.
◾ As an auto qualifier, Neliönoir must vote in both semifinals.

AUTO-QUALIFIER.png

00 ◾ Neliönoir ◾ Hakushi Hasegawa


Semi-final-one.png

01 ◾ Jadakissnia ◾ Soltera & Santiago Salazar 'Got No Reason To Forgive'
02 ◾ Cumulonimbia ◾ Levin Goes Lightly

03 ◾ Terra Avium ◾ Kite

04 ◾ Sovarasma ◾ Alicaì Harley & SHAYE

05 ◾ Zanmatony ◾ Vitesse X

06 ◾ Aesthetica ◾ KATSEYE

07 ◾ Trifoski ◾ Frost Children

08 ◾ Aeroche ◾ Jayda G

09 ◾ Bøtanikkä ◾ Yseult

10 ◾ Herbilore ◾ HUSK

11 ◾ Danæviia ◾ Aaron Hibell & Felsmann + Tiley

12 ◾ Yobnedorica ◾ Peplab

13 ◾ Cadelicia ◾ it's murph, Nonô & Jimmy James

14 ◾ Daehun ◾ AMARA ctk100 & Big Softy

15 ◾ Kluminican Republic ◾ Anish Kumar

16 ◾ Fljótavík ◾ Parannoul

17 ◾ Hendinia ◾ Yaeger

18 ◾ Cor Lupus ◾ Ditonellapiaga

19 ◾ Aelandor ◾ Bear McCreary

20 ◾ Lookylion ◾ Aziya

21 ◾ Scotland 2 ◾ dj something 'american dreamer'
22 ◾ FSR Rontvia ◾ Victor Le Masne

23 ◾ Mothertopia ◾ COY

24 ◾ Wholune ◾ Train

25 ◾ Ben's Sanctuary ◾ small talk

26 ◾ Skall ◾ Los Campesinos!

27 ◾ Persephonia ◾ Smiling

28 ◾ Abeltesfayeton ◾ KETTAMA


SEMI-FINAL-TWO.png

01 ◾ Cheiron ◾ Sudan Archives

02 ◾ Summericia ◾ LAUREL

03 ◾ Hinterlandia ◾ BABii & Pholo

04 ◾ New Lexico ◾ Pixey

05 ◾ FARC ◾ Devstar & Tasty Lopez

06 ◾ République d'Áskorza ◾ Sophia Petro

07 ◾ The Spodic Empire ◾ Stina Nordenstam

08 ◾ Taahino ◾ Nicolina

09 ◾ Ajanaeda ◾ Orla Gartland

10 ◾ Suedeonia ◾ Beluga Lagoon 'Aberlane Ghost Train'
11 ◾ Niceland ◾ ben haydn

12 ◾ Thelonia ◾ Killen. & Oaks

13 ◾ Singerpurear ◾ The First Class

14 ◾ Sandénia ◾ Hayes Warner

15 ◾ Lotunia ◾ Karpe, Kaifi Khalil & Delara

16 ◾ Dobago ◾ anna luna

17 ◾ POPHub ◾ HAYLA

18 ◾ Pestolia ◾ The Dare

19 ◾ Bronzil ◾ Jain

20 ◾ Land of DW ◾ Howlan

21 ◾ Séyetana ◾ IRyS

22 ◾ East Rukahavian ◾ CECI

23 ◾ Kyriatine ◾ Carine & Holy Molly

24 ◾ Altyr Muunilinst ◾ Mia Wray

25 ◾ Greenfroze ◾ XG

26 ◾ Harmonica ◾ ayokay

27 ◾ Jupiterdonia ◾ Alice Chater

28 ◾ Kathaldazia ◾ Kiss Facility


VOTE-HERE.png



◾
  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
◾



VOTED.png

Neliönoir

Jadakissnia
Cumulonimbia
Terra Avium
Sovarasma
Zanmatony
Aesthetica
Trifoski
Aeroche
Bøtanikkä
Herbilore
Danæviia
Yobnedorica
Cadelicia
Daehun
Kluminican Republic
Fljótavík
Hendinia
Cor Lupus
Aelandor
Lookylion
Scotland 2
FSR Rontvia
Mothertopia
Wholune
Ben's Sanctuary
Skall
Persephonia
Abeltesfayeton

Cheiron
Summericia
Hinterlandia
New Lexico
FARC
République d'Áskorza
The Spodic Empire
Taahino
Ajanaeda
Suedeonia
Niceland
Thelonia
Singerpurear
Sandénia
Lotunia
Dobago
POPHub
Pestolia
Bronzil
Land of DW
Séyetana
East Rukahavian
Kyriatine
Altyr Muunilinst
Greenfroze
Harmonica
Jupiterdonia
Kathaldazia

◾

Opening a semi oh my :bratcheeseblock: I've been holding on to this song for a few weeks now so am excited to unleash it <3 found it the night of the previous results thread on a YouTube crawl when I couldn't sleep :lol: the views have been picking up in that time so I think it's starting to hit the algorithm.

 

Hyped to go electronic this month and there are a couple of dance songs here that have been in my chart also - from Hinterlandia and Zanmatony *.*

Sorry to my fellow SF1’s, but mine will have to be done on first impression only this time as I leave to go on holiday at 5am in the morning!

 

 

Opening a semi oh my :bratcheeseblock: I've been holding on to this song for a few weeks now so am excited to unleash it <3 found it the night of the previous results thread on a YouTube crawl when I couldn't sleep :lol: the views have been picking up in that time so I think it's starting to hit the algorithm.

 

Hyped to go electronic this month and there are a couple of dance songs here that have been in my chart also - from Hinterlandia and Zanmatony *.*

 

I like your entry a lot!

Oh that semi draw is not. RIP Kathaldazia :cry:

 

Quite a lot I already know this month! Oh my @ Jade beating me to Sol y Santi. I was thinking it was blacksquare

I like your entry a lot!

Here for this early hype :wub:

 

Quite a lot I already know this month! Oh my @ Jade beating me to Sol y Santi. I was thinking it was blacksquare

Argh apologies :cry: boo at us being in separate semis!

Hakushi Hasegawa officially making the BJSC final :deadbanana:

 

had a feeling Perfume would show up, what a banger. the Los Camp and Parannoul tracks are great too

 

  • Author
Oh my @ Jade beating me to Sol y Santi. I was thinking it was blacksquare

 

I wanted it too, you and Jade were just too fast

 

:bratcheeseblock:

 

Hakushi Hasegawa officially making the BJSC final :deadbanana:

 

I decided to go with a risk with one of my favourite albums of the year and just enjoy the AQ *.*

SF2 listen-through Wednesday night please x :sarah:

Looks like a decent draw for me, I hate to recycle (...well no I don't :kink:) but this duet is really beautiful and has a stunning build and climax, hopefully a few of you are as into it as I am x (There is a

actually but it cuts out a quarter of the song and the best part x)

 

I did feel like Vitesse X may show up here, this was a great one and I really liked their last one too. Think I recognise the Dare song as well, and nice to see Sudan Archives here as I've really liked everything I've heard from them.

Spotify playlists

 

 

Missing from SF1:

◾ Scotland 2 ◾ dj something 'american dreamer'

◾ FSR Rontvia ◾ Victor Le Masne 'Higher'

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.