Posted June 30, 20251 yr Seven has sadly chosen to step down from the Personal Charts forum after many years of service - thank you so much for all the work put into the multichart over the years!It's my pleasure to welcome jimwatts to the moderating team as our new Personal Charts moderator!
June 30, 20251 yr Congratulations Jim I'm sure you'll do a brilliant job.Thank you Seven for your hard work over the years
June 30, 20251 yr Nice one Jim, although your moderator colour is wrong! You need to join the brownies!
July 1, 20251 yr Thanks everyone ❤️ On how it feels to have a mod position, a certain Lizzo song comes to mind......and it's this one!Really looking forward to getting started, I'm joining a great team! It looks like there's a lot of work involved, but also something I'll enjoy, on a valuable part of the site for discovering and sharing new music. Thank you seven for your years of service!
July 1, 20251 yr Congrats Jim! I was hoping you would apply xAnd thank-you to the very legendary Seven for 100 years of compiling the Multi. ❤️👑
Create an account or sign in to comment