September 20Sep 20 Author 5 minutes ago, Doug said:Has it not been mentioned that Flesh out of drag is literally Sombr? lmaoNow that you mention it, I haven’t seen Flesh or Sombr in the same room.
September 25Sep 25 I’m so angry, Delta was done dirty. What a shitty Rusical, the roles were so skewed towards just a couple of characters, and it was clearly dubbed over or AI’d in post. ‘Live’ my asshole…Delta was by far my favourite, I don’t really care that much about anyone else, let’s wrap this bitch up.
September 25Sep 25 Alik should have been in the bottom over both Delta and Paris imo and Anita was worse than Delta and gives much lesa overall so would be no loss. Paris did absolutely devour the lipsync though. Like yeah Delta and Paris could have given more, but I thought Alik completely disappeared in the challenge.I’m not hugely feeling this series, started off great TV but I’m bored of Paris just being a twat and the circular shade and arguments that don’t really go anywhere. Plus half this cast are giving very little in the challenges. Mocha was kind of handed this win but she could/should have won all 3 prior to this so I suppose that makes up for it.
September 25Sep 25 I thought it was curtains for Anita when she was in the bottom 3, I’m glad she was saved although this wasn’t her shining moment after being robbed last week. She’s getting the Chai treatment this year and I can tell that no matter what, her days her numbered.I feel like so many of them could have been in the top but KY was correct, although I’d have had Naya winning too if there was to be 2 winners, both her and Mocha were strong but Naya made me that bit more entertained.On the other end I’m sad to lose Delta after not doing much wrong through the competition so far, I wouldn’t have expected to lose her so soon, but the moment the lipsync started I knew it was over. Hopefully Paris is gone next week.
September 25Sep 25 Am i crazy for thinking this should’ve been a non elimination? I adored the rusical, probably my favourite uk one & thought everybody did good at the very least. I actually kinda lived for Paris’ pretty bad vocals, i thought it fit the wannabe showgirl character even more than being a good vocalist would’ve & she devoured the choreo. I also have Mocha winning all 4 weeks so far in my delusional fantasy world, i just love her so much & i was very happy at that double win Edited September 25Sep 25 by blackmascara
September 26Sep 26 For me that was probably one of the worst Rusicals. Ru just flat out lying to them all saying every one of them were fantastic and KY winning with that absolute horror show of a runway? I don't think.Also I am SO here for the timed challenge from season 3 returning next week
September 27Sep 27 Author Even though Paris Baby obviously won that lip sync, it's a shame to see TDQ go. I honestly thought she was finalist material.
September 29Sep 29 KY was miles better than the rest in reality, it was just obvious that that was going to be her bag so I feel like Mocha got granted a win as a result of grading on a curve. I’d have had her 3rd behind Naya personally. I do agree KY’s runway was rotted but I don’t agree that should’ve cost her the win because she was so easily the best.I’m gonna need her to absolutely clear Paris next week because I’m beyond over her at this point. The lip sync was cute but I’m tired of pretending that she’s some kind of essential villain just because she inserts her opinion into EVERYTHING and then throws a childish strop every time things don’t go her way. It’s petulant and bratty, not iconic, sassy or particular interesting.
Thursday at 23:164 days The mistreatment of Anita is absolutely HORRENDOUS like I thought she was in the top? The first and third looks were brilliant and I saw the intention with the second one and it did look good to me! She deserved the bottom 3 placement last week as she was a bit lost compared to most, but she should have been in the top for the first episode, win for snatch game and top for this. And for the other queens mostly to say her name especially after helping them all… I’m so glad she’s speaking up next week because this is worse than Chai’s treatment last year.Just glad that Paris left, for every step she’d take forward she’d take three back. I will say she got a taste of her own medicine after getting under the skin of so many, but on one hand I think she can dish it but can’t take it and on the other KY didn’t need to take it so far. Either way, no loss.
Friday at 22:373 days Author 23 hours ago, J00prstar said:Didn't love what felt like some microaggressions from KY Kelly this episode.KY is really annoying. Has started shit with Paris multiple times, and then has the gall to act like the victim and that Paris started it when Paris claps back.
Friday at 23:033 days KY is clearly trying to do some damage control by not nominating paris / telling her she’s a superstar, i wonder if production had a word with her lol. unfortunately it’s just kinda coming off as fake :/was the right bottom two for the challenge anyway. i’m not her biggest fan but anita had no business in the bottom, naya was clearly shielded there. struggling to be enthusiastic about this cast :( bring back ma danni and delta
Saturday at 02:403 days Author 3 hours ago, 152chris said:KY is clearly trying to do some damage control by not nominating paris / telling her she’s a superstar, i wonder if production had a word with her lol. unfortunately it’s just kinda coming off as fake :/was the right bottom two for the challenge anyway. i’m not her biggest fan but anita had no business in the bottom, naya was clearly shielded there. struggling to be enthusiastic about this cast :( bring back ma danni and deltaAnita should've been in the top, not the bottom. They're doing her dirty. She's this season's Chai T Grande.
Sunday at 16:402 days I wouldn't necessarily put Anita at the top considering the top 3 were leagues ahead from the rest, however, thought she would be safe!!!The win really belonged to Alik...not to say Flesh didn't deserved it, but I thought Alik did the best across all three looks!!!And KY did come across really mean, but let's hope it's a lesson learned (at least she apologized right away on a spot, which shows maturity compared to Paris).
Sunday at 17:512 days I honestly thought Aliks first two looks were terrible… So flesh was the rightful winner to me. As much as I think she’s great I think Naya should have been in the bottom over Anita as all three of her looks were very simple.I think KY is in the wrong with the whole Paris situation but either way I’m glad this storyline has come to an end!
Sunday at 18:432 days Alik and her anal beads ate the final look but those first two were atrocious. Flesh devoured x I would rather another episode of Paris being a terror than watch sweet Anita look like a deer in the headlights whenever on screen
Sunday at 22:101 day Caught up and I just love that challenge so much, I wish they'd do it every year and make the US queens give it a go too. It's chaos in the best way and adds a bit more ~KY Kelly is an absolute horror. Really do not like her at all. Paris was just as bad and I'm really glad she's gone now but I'm happy she stood up for herself when KY, once again, thought she could just talk shit and act like her opinion is the only one that matters and everybody else just has to deal with it. Two of the most unlikeable personalities across all 8 seasons of UK, imo.Flesh finally properly arriving with this challenge too, lovin' it
Sunday at 22:151 day On 11/08/2026 at 21:06, RobBot said:Absolutely BUZZING to see KY Kelly on here, one of the resident queens at the bar I worked at for nearly 3 years and I really do think she’ll be amazing TV because she doesn’t give a shitNo lies were told x